Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:43 AM

Men Always Have Problem With What They See With Their Eyes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Have Problem With What They See With Their Eyes (472 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Always Have Problem With What They See With Their Eyes by LIBERTY1980(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have really come to understand that, men always have problems with what they see with there eyes,
Especially with the opposit sex,
Do you guyz think it's natural,
Do you guyz agree with me that all men use to have body reaction, when ever their eyes behold the opposit sex, that is well package,
Or do you guyz think it's not every man that use to have body reaction,
When ever his eyes behold the opposit sex that is well package and attractive.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Back With Five Star Music? / Could This Be Love / 72,000 Adolescents Living With HIV In Lagos – LSACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.