Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fayose's Plan For Pdp Come 2019 Is To Take Power Away From Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Plan For Pdp Come 2019 Is To Take Power Away From Apc (311 Views)

13 Benue LG Chairmen Defect From APC To PDP / I Am Afraid PDP May Take Power From Us Buhari Cried Out / I Will Take All Nigeria States For PDP Come 2019- Hon Prince Emeka Mamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Plan For Pdp Come 2019 Is To Take Power Away From Apc by flimzy24: 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Shortly after the governor of Ekiti state, Governor Ayodele Fayose was announced as the new Chairman of the PDP governors’ forum, on Friday in Abuja by his counterpart, Governor Serake Dickson of Bayelsa state has said, that his plan for PDP come 2019 election is to take power away from the the ruling party APC. He promised to work with stakeholders, including the National Assembly, to restore the glory of the PDP.

“I take this responsibility at a time the party needs somebody to stand up. I am sure you all know that we will do it to represent Nigerians well.

“It is a call to pull the walls of Jericho down; it is a call to make a difference.

“I want to assure you that within the next few months, the mobilisation, the consultation will be so effective and there will be a new beginning for our party – different and enriching.

“I will take over from where he stopped. Come 2019, we will take over again; we are going to come back again.”

http://www.politicalng.com.ng/2017/01/fayoses-plan-for-pdp-come-2019-is-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

FG To Raise 242 Billion Naira In Treasury Bills / What Senseless Nigerian Youths Fail To Understand. Phd Nigerian Laments / We Hear You Loud And Clear, Osinbajo Tells Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.