Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Is A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is A Date? (1555 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Date? by Pcli: 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dating and Courtship marks the beginning phase of a any romantic relationship and the period of when one can discover who the other person will be in marriage. It may be referred to as the preview of a long term relationship.

© Mrs Tinuola Agbabiaka,
A marriage counsellor,
Practical Christian Living Initiative is a non profit organisation geared towards encouraging love and romance in marriages as well as encouraging mature Singles who are waiting for their life partner.

Kindly follow on facebook-Practical Christian Living Initiative Twitter and Instagram- @PCLI_NG

Re: What Is A Date? by GerradGold: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2017
I had to explain the meaning of what a "date" means to my 15-year-old daughter recently, who tried to insist that going out to a movie with a boy who kept asking her out was "not a date". She only believed it was a date when her friend confirmed that yes, it was. I also have to explain it to girls from Russia, at Elenasmodels.com as I am dealing as a dating coach with lots of people from that area (I was born in Russia and speak Russian).

1. "Date" is usually a meeting of two people who consider a potential romantic involvement or are seeing each other with an intention to establish a relationship.
2. Sometimes 4 people may participate in a date: for example, an existing couple invites a friend each, this is called "double date". Some people do it for support.
3. In modern times, young people prefer to state that they simply are "hanging out" together when they go out with a potential romantic interest. However, it is still a date, unless they spelled it out clearly to each other that they are not going to have a relationship ever.
4. A date is something that is not work-related. If you have a dinner during a business trip with a colleague, it is not a date, even if you would love a romantic encounter with them.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Names And There Behaviors. / Young Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (photos) / Help A Confused Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.