Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? (1517 Views)

Auto-cad And D-base Training / Looking For Freelance Writers To Partner With For Content Marketing Company / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Firstly, I will like to start by describing CAD Technician Jobs:
A computer-aided design or CAD technician uses CAD systems to create design plans for buildings and machinery. Essentially, a CAD technician job involves the production of electronic versions of the technical drawings which a draughtsman would previously have created with pen and paper at a drawing board.

Do you want to reproduce your old building plans or technical drawings?
Are you into fabrications and installations and you need solid works drawings or 3d for presentation?
Are you looking for 3d CAD modeller or drafter? Or
Are you generally looking for cad technician?

I am Bolaji Oseni, a freelance CAD outsourcing with 4 years increasing knowledge on the use of AutoCAD and Revit Architecture to design 3d models for presentations. I am proficient in 2D and 3D designs.
I am customer focused, and always PUT MORE ATTENTION to EVERY DETAIL (I focused on getting it right, and aware that small details can have a big impact), with the ability to meet project deadlines.

I can help you:
Transfer designer's concepts, ideas and sketches into professional documented blueprints using AutoCAD.
Reproduce your old building plans, engineering drawings and technical drawings
Produce complex 3D parts and advanced assembly models, sheet metal parts, weldments, and drawings.
Create and setup company title blocks.
Convert PDF to DWG, Paper sketch to DWG to 3D and fabrication
Help transition from 2D AutoCAD to 3D model using Revit.
Organize and update all changes requested in order to keep.
Produce complex 3D parts and advanced assembly models, sheet metal parts, weldments, and drawings.
etc.

Feel free to reach me for further discussion on:
Mobile phone number: 08132824119
e-mail: bsoseni70@gmail.com

Attached below are some of my works
Re: Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
change rack

Re: Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Combined tool box with workbench and vice

Re: Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mobile CAT ladder with platform

Re: Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
sluice gate

Re: Are You Looking For Freelance CAD Technician? by bologzy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Design and fabrication of shadow board work station

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola And Kola For Export / Local Rice @ #11550 Per Bag. / Google Adsense Account Needed For Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.