Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,042 members, 7,883,605 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Enjoy The Third Hole - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy The Third Hole (2741 Views)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / I Enjoy Watching Videos Of Me Sexing Different Girls / I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy The Third Hole by nigeriasmack: 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
besides mouth and that traditional hole, being a girl myself, i am so sacrificing to immolate myself by giving my last hole to my beloved

maybe, many men have no idea how much fun that hole can bestow, or i should rephrase in this way that, how much pain that kind of sex will bring to the womankind.

it is a touchstone, and the final cohesion in a couple.if a wife lets her husband do that hole, that means, it is true love, of course, it will be real true love, if without lubricant. and after trying for 1 time, their relationship will never be severed even after death.

the third hole is 10 times tighter than the traditional hole, which is 20 times tighter than the mouth. so , an unconditional and mutual trust must be the premise, and be prepared for failure for the first few times, due to its tightness, if your husband has no strong belief, never try, failure will bring impotentia .
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by obinna58(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
And

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
nigeriasmack:
besides mouth and that traditional hole, being a girl myself, i am so sacrificing to immolate myself by giving my last hole to my beloved

maybe, many men have no idea how much fun that hole can bestow, or i should rephrase in this way that, how much pain that kind of sex will bring to the womankind.

it is a touchstone, and the final cohesion in the couple.if a wife lets her husband do that hole, that means, it is true love, of course, it will be real true love, if without lubricant. and after trying for 1 time, their relationship will never be sever even after death.

the third hole is 10 times tighter than the traditional hole, which is 20 times tighter than the mouth. so , an unconditional and mutual trust must be the premise, and be prepared for failure for the first few times, due to its tightness, if your husband has no strong belief, never try, failure will bring impotentia .
smack
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by jesusdiedLOL(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
bravo?
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by SINZ: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
What manner of fuckery is this? undecided
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by NwannekaUloma(f): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
so which one is the third hole now undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by nigeriasmack: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
themall:
smack

smack means a big KISS on face,

nigeriasmack ,means, i kiss nigeria a big kiss on its face

smack is not slap
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Lionbite(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
so which one is the third hole now undecided undecided undecided
so you wan say u no know abi? ..anyway its Anal.. Anal... Anaaaally!
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
nigeriasmack:

smack means a big KISS on face,

nigeriasmack ,means, i kiss nigeria a big kiss on its face

smack is not slap
OOOOOOOkkkkKaaaayyyyyyy
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by NwannekaUloma(f): 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lionbite:

so you wan say u no know abi?..anyway its Anal.. Anal... Anaaaally!
ohh..I never really understand..cos I never knew it as a third hole..thanks anyway
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by nigeriasmack: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
actually many romance actions are being acted in deep night, i mean , when both parties are half slumberous, so, it could very possible for the male part to insert a wrong hole, and the female part just forbears it by noble humour
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
The little hope left in me is finally gone. I give up mehnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Emac34: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
The little hope left in me is finally gone. I give up mehnnnnnn
gringrin
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is so so serious
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Prime1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
the third hoole.....Gosh!
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Emac34:
gringrin
too bad cry
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by LecciGucci: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
ohh..I never really understand..cos I never knew it as a third hole..thanks anyway

hi baby
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Babamide(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
3rd hole...........Is it a golf course?
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Holes ain't loyal
Whether 1st, 2nd or 3rd hole, all are mere fantasies
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Qokie: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
nigeriasmack:
actually many romance actions are being acted in deep night, i mean , when both parties are half slumberous, so, it could very possible for the male part to insert a wrong hole, and the female part just forbears it by noble humour

You are correct. It happened with my Sierra Leonan girlfriend. It was tight and she told me I was in the wrong hole but asked me to continue. I did! grin grin grin
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Please put a lock on that hole and throw the key into the lagoon
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
hi dear
LecciGucci:

hi baby
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by LecciGucci: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
hi dear

How are u baby
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2017
am fine
LecciGucci:

How are u baby
Re: I Enjoy The Third Hole by LecciGucci: 9:55am On Jan 24, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
am fine

Ok baby i see already.

Pls look in ur dash board smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / My Husband Said He Will Divorce When He Noticed Am Not A Virgin After Wedding / Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.