Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,951 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Daily Rules - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Daily Rules (341 Views)

5 Important Cover Letter Rules You Must Not Break / Some Social Rules That May Help You Look Professional / Pic: The Dress Code Rule Guiding Call To Bar In Nigeria. She Signed The Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Rules by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Having daily routine and daily rules is what I enjoyed doing in my life......courner of my room could be a view of layed paper on the wall.....".when you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras" daily routine and daily rules helps you discipline yourself and gives your day a charge.....,my routines qoes from reading bible to personal morning devotion,water therapy,jogging and so oo....so my rules outlined also but I only have one thing missing in my rules.....
its how I can control buying of recharge cards??.....its awful.,....as in, before realising...I for don spend 1k already on airtime within two days,
please how do you control yours

(1) (Reply)

Start Off Your Week On A Good Note. / My World Class Diet And Nutrition Tips / 15 Ways To Survive The Present Recession In Nigeria E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.