Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,774 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (324963 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
I also got the mail but they sent another one and said its on or before the 2nd of March. I think it was a mistake.

I didn't get any new mail. I believe PWC are professional enough in their processes.

however, I'll keep my options open [/quote]
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baldg: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
I just got their mail rectifying the error. i was already at sea.
Them nearly..... but God no gree. Guys please make hay while the sun shines.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by cee001(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lol some ppl heart don almost comot 4 dier mouth grin
No b small thing smiley
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
The second and third mails sent were for reminder as to the deadline. I got the two just now.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
cee001:
No b small thing smiley

Bro., no be small thing ooo

Smiling...

Make I still study more...

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
cheesy luckily I didnt see d 22 own...I for dn rush do rubbish cheesy
cee001:
No b small thing smiley

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baldg: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Mehn, just took the SHL practice test, and the questions no be here o. embarassed
Chai. i need to do more practice. shocked

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mztaymi(f): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:
Guys y'all should check your mail. Seems like the deadline for the test is no longer 2/03/2017 but today.

I just got a mail
Same here, then I sent a mail to them about correct date and was given a reply that it's still 2nd of March confused undecided
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kecy19(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please this is an advice for those taking PWC ONLINE APTITUTUDE TEST. Please all you lucky ones should try writing your test before one week of deadline. PWC does first come first progress to the next stage. You may score high but you will not be picked for the next stage. I was a victim of that last year. Success to y'all.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by davisoncrusoe: 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Baldg:
Mehn, just took the SHL practice test, and the questions no be here o. embarassed
Chai. i need to do more practice. shocked

Looooool....I concur brother...but with God, na small challenge.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baldg: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
davisoncrusoe:

Looooool....I concur brother...but with God, na small challenge.
Amen oo.
The details go dey do your eyes leg over. you won't know how to start and when you start, time Don waka. But In God we trust sha.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by doteezy1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please can we use our phone for this...coz wen I did computer check, it says android operating system is not supported, and also wen I tried practicing on shl site, I encountered problems..please help
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
DoubleHcuteBabe:
It should better b an error. Y would they do that? Me that wants to go and get replacement battery for my laptop by Tomorrow....and here I am getting a deadline of today? This isn't fair. Sending them a mail right now. They must b joking.
it's been corrected!

We've got same challenge though. Buh I'll get mine on Monday. You can help me confirm the price of an Original HP ProBook 4540s replacement battery.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
doteezy1:
Please can we use our phone for this...coz wen I did computer check, it says android operating system is not supported, and also wen I tried practicing on shl site, I encountered problems..please help

Hi. You cannot use your phone for the test. You may have to borrow someone else's computer. By the way, how come your computer is using Android operational system? What make and model is it?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
My first time of taken the test,
I haven't done mine....i just researched on previous thread on pwc GT online test, nd discovered that we are in competition with each other, and you doing it on time matters, if mr A and b score 70%, but Mr A took the test earlier, they will pick mr A .... *sighs being a novice isn't good. sad
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kunbeeee: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
( [/quote]
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Why PWC won kill person like dis. tank God say the test no be today, he de end oooo. I have made up my mind to write mine on 27th of this month oooo. make they no even try me.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mYphhiRes: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
kecy19:
Please this is an advice for those taking PWC ONLINE APTITUTUDE TEST. Please all you lucky ones should try writing your test before one week of deadline. PWC does first come first progress to the next stage. You may score high but you will not be picked for the next stage. I was a victim of that last year. Success to y'all.

From past threads information, This is a lie sir. Please don't create panic.

PwC would employ approximately as many there are as that pass the online test and verification test and pass the interview. There's really no competition as much between participants. The real competition is between you and your abilities.

Stop passing unverified info pls especially on something that can be so easily verified. On NL we have 2016, 2015, 2014 active threads where you can know all you need.

Cc: ednut1, TheRealAdonye

5 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by toseman(m): 4:57am On Feb 23, 2017
martinsfm:
I haven't done mine....i just researched on previous thread on pwc GT online test, nd discovered that we are in competition with each other, and you doing it on time matters, if mr A and b score 70%, but Mr A took the test earlier, they will pick mr A .... *sighs being a novice isn't good. sad

Thats not true bro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Untrue information here.
I finished my test about 10 minutes to the deadline when I wrote it.
Not advising you do the same because of technical issues that might need resolution sha.

And you can't know exactly what you scored.
Nothing like Mr. A and Mr. B scored the same thing.

Just practice, write and pray (for the religious ones). The PwC Graduate Recruitment is as merit-based as you could ever get.

Goodluck once again.
March 2 isn't far away.

Oh, and use a computer. Don't test yourself.

kecy19:
martinsfm:

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by KUDZ(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Sambest2:

You've done well by sending a mail. If after reasonable time, you still don't get a reply, you may have to contact them again.

Thank you very much bro. I wrote the Numerical test again yesterday night after I replied the reminder mail that was sent yesterday

Those guys are efficient, they resolved the issue in less than 40 minutes from my complaint.

We would all be successful together.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2017
Well...based on previous thread, im a novice...
toseman:

Thats not true bro
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 7:23am On Feb 23, 2017
TheRealAdonye:
Untrue information here.
I finished my test about 10 minutes to the deadline when I wrote it.
Not advising you do the same because of technical issues that might need resolution sha.

And you can't know exactly what you scored.
Nothing like Mr. A and Mr. B scored the same thing.

Just practice, write and pray (for the religious ones). The PwC Graduate Recruitment is as merit-based as you could ever get.

Goodluck once again.
March 2 isn't far away.

Oh, and use a computer. Don't test yourself.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AbbyE: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
kecy19:

Lol but I wrote on the last day last year and still passed the test , don't think it's that bad

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by sheke01: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (96) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.