Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (325513 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
sir09:
The Numerical no they smile....God is my strength......KPMG this Saturday again.
Bros, not only you oo. It is well
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Darlx(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
reniduke:
my wifi disconnected while taking the test. When I eventually connected, my test was already timed out. Is there any solution for me

Contact Onyeneye sharply!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2017
reniduke:
my wifi disconnected while taking the test. When I eventually connected, my test was already timed out. Is there any solution for me
Start all the process again, input ur Username and Password, Login. then check the status of the exam. it will indicate not completed. then proceed and complete ur test. I wish you all the best.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Festusd: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hmmm..... I just completed mine. It was ok. The numerical dint give me time
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by magnificient7: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
my own advice to those yet to take....
if possible memorise the questions and their answers during SHL practice material especially for the numerical test.

saw a lot of charts and graphs that I encountered during practice but didn't pay much attention at the right and wrong answers as I was only interested in my overall performance.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Queenarbie: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please can I proceed with the test despite having screen resolution issue during d computer check? Am using hp mini and I don't have access to a bigger laptop
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Festusd: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Please does anybody have idea on when we are expecting feed back?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ubyy: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
magnificient7:
my own advice to those yet to take....
if possible memorise the questions and their answers during SHL practice material especially for the numerical test.

saw a lot of charts and graphs that I encountered during practice but didn't pay much attention at the right and wrong answers as I was only interested in my overall performance.

Thanks for the information.

I'd like to know what SHL practice materials you used.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
nwagbaradav:

For the proxy server issue, Ensure ure not using some tweakware for browsing, enable automatically detect proxy on ur browser system, and finally, if none of those works, am pretty sure ure using a Glo sim. Wen I used my Glo to test compatibility, it was showing same error, then I swapped to mtn. And it was solved. Hence, use a different ISP.

Hope this helps...
#6thPost
I just took the Verbal, can I log out and take the numerical tomorrow? I'd appreciate ur kind response
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
Yungchukzy:
I just took the Verbal, can I log out and take the numerical tomorrow? I'd appreciate ur kind response

Yes. I think So. But why wait till 2mao... 2mao na first oo...

Anyway... I think you can log out, and continue 2mao. The results for the verbal is already recorded.. Just that it's john cena... (You can't see it).. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
nwagbaradav:

Anyway... I think you can log out, and continue 2mao. The results for the verbal is already recorded.. Just that it's john cena... (You can't see it).. grin
Lol, baba PHCN don perform their job, wont want to take the test with rechargeable. Might prolly take it in the middle of the night though.
All the same thanks for your kind help. make I continue practise

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2017
Lol

nwagbaradav:

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by double00d: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
For the Verbal:
Select TRUE; if the statement is 'Explicitly Stated in', or can be 'Absolutely Inferred from' the passage. Note that the statement may use different words to state something in the passage, so long as the new word has the same meaning in the same context as that in the passage, and thus passes the same message as is in the passage, select true. Example: The Passage states that ”Limestone can be created from the integration of shell, algae or plankton deposits within sediments" and the Question states "Limestone is created from a combination of shell deposits and sediments" Since one of the meanings of integration is "combination", and from the passage; integration of shell deposits in sediments, algae deposits in sediment, or plankton deposits in sediment can result in limestone, the answer is true

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by double00d: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
Select FALSE; if the statement is the "Direct Opposite of what is Explicitly Stated in" the passage. Example: using the same passage statement above, the Question states "Limestone is created from a segregation of algae deposits from sediments". Since segregation is the opposite of integration, it is saying something opposite to what has been explicitly stated in the passge and so the answer is false.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by double00d: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Select CANNOT SAY; if the statement is "NOT Explicitly Stated in or Absolutely Inferred from" the passage. Example: using the same passage statement above, the Question states "Limestone can be created from the crystallization of shell, algae or plankton deposits within sediments". Crystallization is different from integration and you might be tempted to select false. However, crystallization is not the opposite of integration, and the passage did not state that only integration of these elements results in limestone. Thus regardless of the fact that the question statement is different from the passage statement, there is nothing in the passage to affirm or contradict this new statement, and for all we know, crystallization of the elements may result in limestone cheesy so you must select 'cannot say'

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by omolorlarh: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2017
just took the test..those questions were set in mars not earth biko cheesy.all the best to us all and to those yet to write their own,you guys should practice the past questions wella..

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Babashegs: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
I beg to differ with you on this. I think the answer to this particular example is "cannot say". Here's why...

The passage states that limestone can be created from.... This implies that there could be other sources of limestone apart from the ones listed in the passage, but these other possible sources of limestone are not explicitly stated.

The question then states that limestone is created from... This is saying that limestone is created thru only the listed sources.

The answer could have been FALSE but since other possible sources are not explicitly stated in the passage, CANNOT SAY. #MyOpinionTho

double00d:
For the Verbal:
Select TRUE; if the statement is 'Explicitly Stated in', or can be 'Absolutely Inferred from' the passage. Note that the statement may use different words to state something in the passage, so long as the new word has the same meaning in the same context as that in the passage, and thus passes the same message as is in the passage, select true. Example: The Passage states that ”Limestone can be created from the integration of shell, algae or plankton deposits within sediments" and the Question states "Limestone is created from a combination of shell deposits and sediments" Since one of the meanings of integration is "combination", and from the passage; integration of shell deposits in sediments, algae deposits in sediment, or plankton deposits in sediment can result in limestone, the answer is true

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by pitbully: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
I just dey laff grin....I hate to be d 1 to say this but Fvck it...

Y'all b sharing tips like you want others to score higher than you angry Really!!!?
Loving your neighbour more than yourself or wat should I call this BS undecided

Well, you will learn soon enough....
In case this doesn't mk sense to you, just ignore.

7 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nwagbaradav: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
The guy above me dey para ooo.... grin

Well... There is no crime in lighting up another candle. If u can pass, n help others pass, good. There are avenues through which ppl who aren't on Nairaland would still get assistance. So... Why not hlp nairalanders?

Note: its absolutely okay not to give hints on d exam anyway

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by MzGucchi(f): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2017
Hi guys, wrote the verbal last night.. Will write the numerical later today. The past question really helped. I pray the numerical is same. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by double00d: 2:13am On Mar 01, 2017
Babashegs:
I beg to differ with you on this. I think the answer to this particular example is "cannot say". Here's why...

The passage states that limestone can be created from.... This implies that there could be other sources of limestone apart from the ones listed in the passage, but these other possible sources of limestone are not explicitly stated.

The question then states that limestone is created from... This is saying that limestone is created thru only the listed sources.

The answer could have been FALSE but since other possible sources are not explicitly stated in the passage, CANNOT SAY. #MyOpinionTho

using "is created from" does not mean that only the listed source is possible. "is only created from" has that meaning. One can go on to say "x is created from y process; x is also created from z process".
Also "Limestone can be created from..." means that creating from said processes is possible, the question then stating "Limestone is created from..." means that creating from said process occurs, which is true as the "can be.." has stated it to be possible.
Checkout usage of "is" and "can be" as auxillary verbs, also "is also" "is only"
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by double00d: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2017
@the laffing poster, different people have different reasons for sharing tips, I doubt any of them posted for the reason you stated, we're not as dumb as you would like, we all know this is competitive.

Most post out of a need to give back to this community and to posterity, seeing as they've learnt from others tips both from this and past threads, I fall among this category. And I don't think what I posted broke any unspoken rules, I just tried to simplify what Shl states.

If you have not used others tips to better your chances, then its okay to be cynical, but if you have used others info, please don't be hypocritical, if you won't be the good samaritan, atleast don't ward off potential good samaritans.. Thank you

7 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Baldg: 5:16am On Mar 01, 2017
Just took the test now, and mehn. it wasnt hard as i thought, but time constraint..
I don hand over to God.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by realone2012: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2017
You all should stop this Power Struggle and Show Off here and let's enjoy this thread.
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Okpanwu(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2017
A friend just called me dat PWC just sent him an email stating his score and the next stage of recruitment. who has seen his/her result in the house?
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Festusd: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2017
Okpanwu:
A friend just called me dat PWC just sent him an email stating his score and the next stage of recruitment. who has seen his/her result in the house?

Woh. It's dat how it is published?. Please he/she more details
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lil9333: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2017
Please does anyone know another solution to the proxy detected issue apart from changing from Glo network? I do not have access to another network at the moment. Please I need response asap cry
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by amazingdollbaby: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Lil9333:
Please does anyone know another solution to the proxy detected issue apart from changing from Glo network? I do not have access to another network at the moment. Please I need response asap cry

I use glo as well and I took the assessment like that. I didn't encounter any issues. You should go ahead
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lil9333: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2017
amazingdollbaby:

I use glo as well and I took the assessment like that. I didn't encounter any issues. You should go ahead

Proxy detected keeps coming up when I do the compatibility test
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by samuel3818: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Okpanwu:

Bros....I dont think PwC does that...
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Gnen: 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Okpanwu:
Lol. Those words came out when we are young. Yimu
Re: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LaRochelle(f): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
Okpanwu:

That's just a lie. First, PwC would not send your score to you; only success and regret mails. Second, from antecedents, PwC start sending such mails five days or so after the deadline. Third, the next stage of recruitment is the verification stage. You can see he was elusive as per he just said "next stage of recruitment".

With these reasons, I'm sure you understand he was pulling your legs. If he insists he's telling the truth, tell him to send a snapshot of the mail to you. Seeing, after all, is believing.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.