Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Guys What Will U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will U Do? (705 Views)

Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will U Do? by Adamsmm(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2009
This girl like calling you,visiting you in your place of work but she will never come to your house
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by Parohfrey(f): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2009
go to her house fool.
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by cantell(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2009
Lmao
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by tracy56(f): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2009
hi cantell , u re not bad looking . ;let hook up
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
@poster
your approach is completly wrong. . . . . . . . . . . how can you forget all the important stuff between the workplace and the house!?
from your place of work then you should take her for a nice drink in a cafe/bar, talk, make her laugh, enjoy yourselves, then get to know her, understand what makes her tick, woo her etc
if you are what she expects of you and dont talk nonsense out of your mouth then she might realize that you are the real deal and will be in your bed doing some bedroom acrobatics as fast as you say DONE.

how do you expect to skip that IMPORTANT part.
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by omega25red(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
your approach is completly wrong. . . . . . . . . . . how can you forget all the important stuff between the workplace and the house!?
from your place of work then you should take her for a nice drink in a cafe/bar, talk, make her laugh, enjoy yourselves, then get to know her, understand what makes her tick, woo her etc
if you are what she expects of you and dont talk nonsense out of your mouth then she might realize that you are the real deal and will be in your bed doing some bedroom acrobatics as fast as you say DONE.

how do you expect to skip that IMPORTANT part.

@ poster YA HEARD ^^^^^^
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2009
tie a rope around her neck and drag her 2 ur house.
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
@Tracy56,
Did you say hook up? I'm pleased.
But don't hook up with me because of my looks cos i'm a bad.
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by victorazy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2009
Paroh_frey:

go to her house fool.

"WRONG"
UR VERY RUDE MY DEAR, DO U HAVE PARENTS AT ALL?
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by tracy56(f): 12:46am On Nov 30, 2009
o.k cantell bye , no more hook up
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by echobee(f): 6:58am On Nov 30, 2009
if she really likes u as she claims,she will ask u u that can she come and visit u at home.dont ask her and don't pressurize her. because if u do,she may think u want to taste her honey pot
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by cantell(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2009
@Tracy56,
Haha. Scared?
Just jokin. Lets chat sometime. My ym id should be in my profile.
Well, so long for now.
Re: Guys What Will U Do? by mamagee3(f): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
This thread is funny!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Spa services!!! / Seems Like It's Inborn In Every Man / She Cnt Bear It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.