Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,630 members, 7,889,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? (1038 Views)

False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / "Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Should women go to jail for false rape accusation?

Dnt know if this is the right section to post this.

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by slimthugchimee2(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
yes ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by siegfried99(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes.

Plus compensation
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Death sentence maybe
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Defaramade(m): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Death sentence maybe
Baba death sentence ti poju fa
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
Baba death sentence ti poju fa
Egbon, do you have clue what it means to be wrongly accused for rape? I bet you don't. Do you know rape sentences are lifetime jail sentences?

Bros free that thing
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Defaramade(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Egbon, do you have clue what it means to be wrongly accused for rape? I bet you don't. Do you know rape sentences are lifetime jail sentences?

Bros free that thing
I know jare Baba was just kidding, Ladies who that should be severely punished and made to pay substantial fines and damages to the wrongly accused.
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by adonbilivit: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
yes...in fact, I recommend firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Defaramade:
I know jare Baba was just kidding, Ladies who that should be severely punished and made to pay substantial fines and damages to the wrongly accused.
may God never make us fall victim of those Delilahs
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by marshalcarter: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
YES YES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYES undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Defaramade(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
may God never make us fall victim of those Delilahs
Amen o, must be very traumatic for the guy embarassed
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by DozieInc(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2017
Such evil
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Blue3k(m): 12:53am On Jan 23, 2017
Of course such things ruin a man's life even when innocent. The accusations can tarnish name.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2017
DeAvenger:
Should women go to jail for false rape accusation?

Dnt know if this is the right section to post this.
yes they should
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Jails across the world are full of innocent men wrongly and intentionally accused of women related offences. A life jail sentence or a death sentence to one of the Delilahs will serve as a lesson to others.

Some people will think I sound mean to women but if you live in the States, you will understand.
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 23, 2017
The famous case of former IMF boss Strauss Kahn nko, a hotel maid claimed he pulled down her undies and forced her into orāl sex. I was with pupcy watching this and i was like, dude how cud you be so stupid?
Never knew the bītch maid was lying tru her teeth.
She lied about a lot of things, thankfully the jury saw through her schemes and saved an innocent man.
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2017
Some women are epitome of wickedness :@
Re: Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? by jonaifame22(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2017
Yes na why shld she say she raped me when she neva did.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine! Valentine!! Valentine!!! / Describe Your Ex As A Place In Lagos Or Anywhere Else / Share That Crazy Secrets You Know About Your Friend But Will Never Let Them Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.