Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,160 members, 7,988,021 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike (373 Views)

Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ / Boko Haram Attacks Rann Camp Bombed By Nigeria's Air Force / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by SexyBabe001: 4:04am On Jan 21, 2017
The Nigerian Air Force has constituted a 6-man investigation panel that will investigate the remote causes of the accidental bomb incident that took place at an IDP camp in Rann, Borno state on Tuesday January 17th.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/nigeria-air-force-constitutes-panel-to.html

Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by SexyBabe001: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2017
May they find a logical conclusion IJN

Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by madridguy(m): 4:06am On Jan 21, 2017
RIP to the departed souls.
Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by Flexherbal(m): 4:14am On Jan 21, 2017
Let us wait for their findings and recommendations!
Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by koladebrainiac(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2017
I like that
Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by okosodo: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2017
Anything cannot come out of herdsmen investigating themselves
Re: Nigeria Air Force Constitutes Panel To Investigate Rann Accidental Air Strike by owodokiri: 6:15am On Jan 21, 2017
The Nigerian airforce bombed churches, maternity homes/hospitals, markets and thousands of residential building in the east during the war against Biafra..., and the whole Nigeria believe strongly that those are necessary evils to keep Nigeria one. As far as i am concerned, this very bombing raid is just part of the sacrifices the people in those areas should make to defeat whosoever they are fighting there. Enough of this noise about this air-raid already..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can This Happen!!!!!!!! (must Read) / FLASH: Suspected Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Kills 3 / Gov. Shettima Condoles Family Of Dalori Bombing Victim(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.