Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,788 members, 7,879,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM (39156 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Royalfurnitures: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Has MMM finally crashed??

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Toks2008(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
maasoap:
Just imagine MMM still playing for another one year, the kinds of havoc it could have wrecked on the economy and the people would be simply catastrophic. It will range from micro and small businesses closing up on large scale, to serious widespread depression, suicides, high blood pressure, hypertension, marriage breakups, large scale dropouts at higher institutions and parents withdrawing their kids to less standard schools, to rise in general poverty level coupled with the current economic recession.
This is because the longer MMM stay around, the more more people get involved, and the more people become greed and put huge amounts of money into it individually.
Thanks to the operator for applying the break on time, the Association of Concerned Good Citizens of Nigeria is grateful.
Imagine if all these people with N500k and above in MMM had decided to partnership with the people who business ideas (but lack start up capital) to start micro, small and medium scale enterprises!
I hope the lesson was learnt until another ten years to come.

I may not be a participant but one fact I k ow is that MMM in itself did not crash but Nigerians and social media like naira land and some funny blogs caused the crash by causing Panic.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Dollypie20(f): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Sorry Bros. We're you thinking MMM was going to last forever ?
Help me ask am o
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by JMystique(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Why haven't they paid nairaland to write to attack MMM United,those ones are back in business and are paying wella
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by switch47(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
And who says people did not raise money to do business from MMM? ..... Nothing can stop us even Una bad publicity ...... Peer to peer system remains gallant...... I hope you face your corrupt government with the same zeal. I stand with MMM Nigeria #

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Yoyostic: 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
My hubby went to save 1m in a bank as fixed deposit for our upkeep this 2017 while he will be away in UK for studies.You need to see the way the bankers tried to cajole him to invest in MMM but fortunately he refused. I pleaded with him to give me 200k for MMM of which he did.I've been really scared from the onset but my sister had been cajoling me before then so i descided to give it a trial since everyone around me was into it.Fortunately for me,MMM was frozen a day after I registered to PH. Na so my 200k for take waka,for this kain buhariconomics. So I think I also benefitted from the early crash.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by sorextee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
This is the only sensible comment in this useless thread. Respect Sir....
Leave all those one, crying more than the bereaved.. undecided

Princedapace:

Like seriously, what is ur headache in mmm matter? Did u contribute to it?

People saw the handwriting and went to it, what is your own na?

My father borrowed money from the bank in my third year to clear my uni expenses... He paid with pains.. Too much interest rate..
Now that I'm thru with university... Someone also want me to get money from same banks that will kill u with interest rate..

One of ma friends.. Had problem financially, he went to bank, they refused to borrow him... He then went to all these guys who stay at Sabo streets... One borrowed him with 50% interest rate.. And if he delays.. The interest rate increased..

He suffered... Mmm was perfect ideology for survivor but at the same... A stupid risk becus humans can't govern them selves.. If humans have the capacity to govern themselves.. MMM would av saved the economy by increasing the number of small scale and medium scale business.. Becus it was only MMM that forced many people to pull out their money to help others..

I lost my money in MMM... And I am not angry becus.. I know two people who were able to start up a business they waited to start for over three years after graduation..

Someone must cry... That is it...banks bill me front and bank for saving my money with them.. While they use my momey like MMM does..

The point is... Bro.. Even when I didn't join MMM.. I saw the risk as a stupid risk.. But I never took it this far.. I only joined in December becus I never supported it from day one.. But.. When I had money I was willing to risk stupidly, 130k, I decided to study the mmm documents well.. I understood the platform and I ventured into it... I lost but I respect mmm.. Anytime... Any day.. Pls.. Bro.. We know mmm issues make u popular on nairaland.. But there is no gain being popular on nairaland..

Maybe u are still unemployed or even a student.. Nairaland will not solve these problems...so why remind people of some pains they want to quit..? Is not worth it.. Repent..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by southpole: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:
Let's say I need 100k to start a business. If I go to the bank, I'll be paying 10k monthly as interest! The capital is still there. The same too with credit facilitators.

No tell me, what sort of business will I be doing in this Nigeria so as I'll be able to pay 10k as interest monthly, then I'll feed myself and my family and alsi will be able to pay the capital?

However, with MMM! Even if I can get someone to get me 20k, in I months time, I'll get 32k or 34k. Then if I invite people to it, I'll also be getting interest from their donations. And I can manage that money, let's say I contribute again for the next 3 months! I may even have close to 300k to start a good business without the headache and high BP of thinking of how to pay interest and capital.
the problem is that no MMM player was thinking of starting any business, their plans were just to return the interest and the capital into the system to get more money so that a time will come every farmer will stop farming to rely sole on mmm like wise other producers of essential goods and services and a day could have come that you cannot see food to buy with your so-called mmm money, teachers will quit their jobs you will not find any school to take your children to and the trend will continue in other sectors. THANK GOD MMM IS DEAD

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by jamex93(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

****With MMM, people don't needs loan from banks again to start business. Neither will they consult naijabet or betnaija again.

They will simply wait for 2 to 3 month for money to grow and them will take it to start a serious business without the headache of paying interest every single month.

Have you ever thought that without MMM, the 500k will wouldn't have circulated to those with smaller amount, rather, it will be in the bank for bankers to use them for their profit? But with MMM! The person with 500k can donate to the person with 100k to turn to 130k? Something that wouldn't normally happen?

Your hatred for MMM simply makes you myopic. I can't blame you, you are in a slave society and you just got used to the propaganda of those controlling you.

The image below fittingly describes you.

Bros u should know that some Nigerians can do anything just to see the down fall of his fellow Nigerian.. . So don't be surprise Seun and his clique of haters are against MMM... I am sure they were paid for this, .... I am not worried because I believe MMM still stands it will not crash

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by riczy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

So how much interest rate does bank charge per month?

I'm not interested in the news. Marriages breaks daily, not MMM related and still doesn't make the news. Religion like JWs break marriage far too often especially when one partners says he doesn't believe in the teaching anymore.

So, please spare me. I'm not interested and don't try to make it an issue to me.
y say wat u knw notin abt,which religion did u say break marriages too often: pls say wat u av knowledge of!
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by azimibraun: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Seun the way you carry MMM matter for head. I feel you're paid.
banning straight...
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Kakamorufu(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Naija people sabi wish person downfall oo. even if it's a ponzi scheme, y be happy at the failure of those doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by murphyibiam15(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
divicode:

Flat-heads and quick money syndrome 90% of the names are flattties
dont just go tribal...is across board

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Vicolan: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

Time will tell. Meanwhile, let this picture give you more headache. Tell your fellow haters... People are merged and still people are redeeming their pledge.

Bros I don't kwn for this haters oooo still received alert dis morning oooo.. I hate dis so called Writers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Ijaya123: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

If you think you have won, that you have successfully crash MMM, good for you. May God bless you. But please, allow us to rest.

Since you have that money, start a good business. Employ people and pay them peanut. 20k is too much to pay your employees, but it can hardly pay their transport to your place of business a month. Allow us to rest, OK?

Betnaija and merrybet is still running, I'm sure it has been running for years and will continue to run.

I told people that MMM died in December when accounts were frozen for a month. And that it will never work again.

I'm not a prophet of doom but the signs were there even for the blind to see but due to greed and sheer foolishness, many did not see the signs.

MMM, together we raid the world.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Princedapace(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
mployer:

You try to sound intelligent but you are dumb.

You put ur 130k in a ponzi scheme and lost and you still respect the scheme? Them jazz you?

The chief Guider withraw 300mil every month, didnt you see your 130k is part of it?

I know you saw it but u still respect the scheme tongue

U are dumb bro.. And u can never be like me.. Is my money and I like it that way.. Yea.. Mmm said.. Only put money you are willing to lose..

In financial strategy.. It is a well known fact that one shouldn't spend money one is not willing to lose.. Those who understood this will never feel bad about MMM

And stop sounding like u are wiser.. It doesn't make sense.. The game is over.. So.. Can u move on? My money is still in the bank and part of it is used to pay bills of bank staff and managers.. Same as yours..

Nothing kills a scheme than fear..

Early this year.. Someone told me about diamond bank having issues... Bro.. I had two diamond accounts.. I had to withdraw all the money in one of the accounts and I opened ECO bank account..

Fear was the cause.. I respect MMM be it that chuddy is richer.. No wahala.. He was like our bank managers who are richer with our collective money.. The world generally is faulty.. So.. No big deal..

The big deal here is that u are making a big deal out of no big deal
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by maasoap(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toks2008:

I may not be a participant but one fact I k ow is that MMM in itself did not crash but Nigerians and social media like naira land and some funny blogs caused the crash by causing Panic.
Social media and some funny blogs told them to freeze the participants account? Can you even remember their reason for freezing the accounts? Heavy traffic. Did that sound like there was panic? The months of Nov and Dec witnessed high level of involvement by many new comers. So, what are you saying? Did the participants really listen to noises in the media?

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by kibra4u(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Sorry Bros. We're you thinking MMM was going to last forever ?
Guy, what is your problem with MMM sef. Who is paying you. Let me tell you MMM is not only coming back, it is back already and there is nothing you or your masters can do about it. What has your so called government done for you. Bow your head in shame because that is what you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Pavarottii(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

****With MMM, people don't needs loan from banks again to start business. Neither will they consult naijabet or betnaija again.

They will simply wait for 2 to 3 month for money to grow and them will take it to start a serious business without the headache of paying interest every single month.

Have you ever thought that without MMM, the 500k will wouldn't have circulated to those with smaller amount, rather, it will be in the bank for bankers to use them for their profit? But with MMM! The person with 500k can donate to the person with 100k to turn to 130k? Something that wouldn't normally happen?

Your hatred for MMM simply makes you myopic. I can't blame you, you are in a slave society and you just got used to the propaganda of those controlling you.

It's a pity, people still reason like this. U don't know that millions of people were scammed; and u still av the effontry to rub it on their face, people lost millions; u r here encouraging the scam MMM. So u actually think it's real abi? Cos someone made some box out of it.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Kessyy2k4(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

i dont that fellow's thinking is myopic but you are! no offence intended here just clarification. MMM came back few weeks ago & yet no confidence from it member/ payment yet to b made & u are here Telling somebody is myopic, bro abeg pack well o!

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by 0shina: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lol!
You haters should be deceiving yourselves

Mmm is paying.
When your friends start splashing you water with their cars, your eyes will Open
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Zico5(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
soldierdollar:

Then get epp and stop complaining
U are the biggest fool I have ever seen. U carry MMM matter for head like its your father's properties that is sinking. MMM is still alive and many like that will still flourish. No one will put money for bank or bet9ja again. U don't know naija spirit, just wait for few weeks then u will see wonder. MMM is coming back big.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by iHart(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:
Let's say I need 100k to start a business. If I go to the bank, I'll be paying 10k monthly as interest! The capital is still there. The same too with credit facilitators.

No tell me, what sort of business will I be doing in this Nigeria so as I'll be able to pay 10k as interest monthly, then I'll feed myself and my family and alsi will be able to pay the capital?

However, with MMM! Even if I can get someone to get me 20k, in I months time, I'll get 32k or 34k. Then if I invite people to it, I'll also be getting interest from their donations. And I can manage that money, let's say I contribute again for the next 3 months! I may even have close to 300k to start a good business without the headache and high BP of thinking of how to pay interest and capital.
The bolded is wrong analysis and it shows you never participated in mmm. If you start with 20k you can't raise 300k in 24 months not to talk of 3 months. Unless you re-invest all what you got each time then in about 12 months you may raise 300k, and that will be too risky because if the system crash as it has done now, you will lose all including your initial 20k.
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by richiepolymer(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
So how does the 100k turn into 130k? Is there any product or service involved? I don't understand the magic other than the normal pyramidal ponzi scheme of taking from A to give B.
Go read the book 'Ponzi Sceme'
The picture you shared actually describes those who are quick to register in ponzi schemes

rottennaija:

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Ask4Info: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Toks2008:

[s]I may not be a participant but one fact I k ow is that MMM in itself did not crash but Nigerians and social media like naira land and some funny blogs caused the crash by causing Panic[/s].

And to think i used to picture you as a smart person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Petlowalex(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Did you just say MMM mumus.? It is hard for you to accept the fact that only a fool call others mumu for whatever it is they have decided to use their money for. As if you finance any of those you call mumus.... Be warned
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mayoor15(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM has crashed yes we know, can we have our peace now.....Beyond the traffic seun is looking for, I think he needs to talk to his mods, this mmm thing is become stale, as in very stale, people will just start bypassing nairaland cos you no longer get relevant information again, all we get is mmm gist. Please Mr. Seun, we are tired of MMM gist, please give us better news. We've scorn the participants enough, let us all move on.....Thank you....
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by 2tek: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM will last as long as participants want, not as long as haters want. FACT.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by mayoor15(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
And you OP and other OP like you, this is the beginning of a new week, can you please find something reasonable to do with your time, you don't feed MMM participants, so let them be with there problem.... THANKS
Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by richiepolymer(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Charles Ponzi reigned a long time ago. Several years prior to these days of information.
Some people who defend MMM or any other ponzi scheme are fully aware what it is but prefer to cache in on the scheme at its early stages. Some others are just plain ignorant what a ponzi scheme is.
If truly participants are sincere about helping people, they don't need a platform like MMM. Just walk the street, notice a person struggling to survive and provide help to the person. Its only greedy motives that will lure you to use an MMM platform.
There's increase in knowledge these days and it won't come to you on a platter , you have to seek it yourself.

Who does the matching in MMM? Are you aware that several participants can be given just a single account to PH help to? If the con guys have had the target they need. That's what they will do. Share just a few account to participants to make payment to. Imagine over 400milliin naira paid to those accounts? Those guys will be stupidly rich enough to elope. After all they put a disclaimer for all participants to read and agree to.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by bullabong(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

You are clearly a good case of a 5tupid fellow.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
rottennaija:

You sound so stupid while trying to sound smart,why not invest your money into education so you can actually get an advanced brain to use for thinking ??

So you telling me without MMM one won't make it in life?

You telling me that you're wise and yet put your money in a Ponzi scheme?

Not your fault anyways,one can't have it all it's either bigger brains and little greed or vice Versa

Cheers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.