Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman (23913 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Senate Rejects Ibrahim Magu's Confirmation As EFCC Chairman Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by seguno2: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:
Go and ask GEJ.. he passed so many useless bills to protect those legislooters you're talking about that will enable them to continue looting

Thanks to PMB, we would not have seen the light of budget padding going on all these years. OBJ has been vindicated at last

your hero ruined this country ok?
now let me be. Thanks

Why don't you list the bills instead of foaming in the mouth?
Meanwhile you should know that the president does not pass bills. Please get some education instead of following the illiterate Fulani herdsman renting Aso Rock from us.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Godful: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
I comment my reserve.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by galaxy2020(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Let's see how the Senate handles this one.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by DropShot: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
Baba plea verify very well

Magu is indicted

Let him be go and clear his name first
Imdicted? I'm disappointed by this,coming from you.

Who indicted Magu?
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by IVORY2009(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
DropShot:
Imdicted? I'm disappointed by this,coming from you.
Who indicted Magu?
lolzzz two parties faithfuls clashes....grin grin
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by stuffs4me(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
gawu1:

Lo! The plan has failed woefully. Just make sure you are not one of those goats that ate our yam, otherwise, Magu would come for you.
Neither Buhari nor Magu cares for any Blackmailing.

Dundee united... You are so dumb.

When did the DSS become blackmailers.

Receive sense.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Caseless: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yayimun daidai. Sai baba or go pork yosef
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Caseless: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
madridguy:
MAGU must be confirmed dole.

"Prof. Jubril Aminu was once the VC of University of Maiduguri.
During his tenure, there was an Aluta struggle and some students were rusticated.
Four of the rusticated students came to Gani Fawehinmi to challenge the action.
He fought the case to the Supreme Court and won.
The students went back to complete their studies.
Later, Gani was arrested over his anti-SAP conference and was flown to Maiduguri, then driven to Gashua. At the Lagos airport, not knowing where he was being taken to by the security men, Gani played a fast one - he told his captors that he wanted to use the toilet.
He got inside the toilet and quickly scribbled on a toilet paper - "To whoever uses this toilet, this is Gani Fawehinmi. I am being flown to an unknown destination by security men. Please, let the world know". He placed it in a conspicuous place, flushed the toilet as if he just used it and came out.
When they got to Maiduguri, they had a brief stop over at the SSS office, where a lady officer offered Gani a cup of coffee.
Gani was hooked on coffee like drug. But this time, the will power of Gani came on. He told the lady officer -"so you people have got information that l can't do without coffee. You think you can poison me? From, today, I stop taking coffee ". That was how he ended his addiction to coffee.
He was later moved to Gashua prison, in a most decrepit cell where he collapsed after some substances were sprayed in the cell.
He was rushed to the University of Maiduguri Teaching hospital. When he regained consciousness, he found a doctor examining him and he protested, asking the doctor not to touch him.
The doctor, not wanting the security men guarding him to hear, he whispered to Gani's ear - "Chief, you are in safe hands. Can't you recognise me? I am....., one of the medical students rusticated whom you fought for our reinstatement. I am now a doctor. So, relax. You are in safe hands".
And that was how Gani's life was saved - reaping from the good deeds he did earlier, which he had forgotten"- Richard Akinnola....

Moral of this real life story: Be good always and it shall come back to you!!!! Do have a blessed weekend.

wow!
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by danigbo(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
This Buhari got GUTS unlike JONA. ...

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by gawu1: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:
Send a thief to go and catch a thief.

Buhari has no moral ground to put Magu as efcc chairman.

Buhari's government is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria.
Buhari is surrounded by corrupt people like himself.
Magu the double faced thief.
Ameachi robbed Rivers state blind and even used the money to bankroll Buhari's elections.
Buratai is peacefully enjoying his ill-gotten Dubai properties.
Lie Muhammed is busy deceiving and telling lies to some gullible Nigerians.
Metsu's corruption alone (the likely least corruption under Jonathan) takes care of all these names you mentioned plus others. Don't even mention Diazeni, Dasuki, bala Mohammed, Patience, Obanikoro, to list but only few. History is narrated with facts but not sentiment. Even corruption itself would salute these names because the proportion of their stealing is unimaginable.
Most of you, their disciples wanted Magu out but you are disappointed and so the cry. According to wailers, the Jonathanians, Buhari should stop fights against corruption because there are corrupt people in government. What an illogical thinking! Such was the logic of their principal that he allowed monumental stealing under his watch. He even declared that stealing was not corruption.
Alas! The bad news is that Buhari has not ears to side talks nor to Blackmailing. He would not one day care about those who have committed themselves to wailing just because they lost to him an election.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Leader01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Let them put sentiment aside and confirm Magu
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Toketimt: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

Do you have the report? Plz oblige us

So u expect all investigative reports to be at ur disposal right?
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by gawu1: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Dundee united... You are so dumb.

When did the DSS become blackmailers.

Receive sense.
How would a factory made baby ever reasoned like real human! They want to be seen like human just because they appear like human. But they are always betray whenever they open up their thirty-two. I have just sighted one here.
Mr fish brain, where did I said DSS are Blackmailers? It's you and your ogas you were wailing un behalf I was referring to.
Yes, the senate delayed Magu's confirmation on pretence that there was a petition on him from DSS. However, the same DSS later cleared him and communicated the senate. Yet, Buhari did not immediately re send his name to the senate but asked the AGF to probe the allegations against him instead. Now that mr president is satisfied that he is not culpable and re sent his name for confirmation, wailers & blackmailers like you are not done with your evil allegations.
Since you are doomed to wail you should continue to wail and so shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Montaque(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

So u expect all investigative reports to be at ur disposal right?

I just wonder where u get the report that exonerated him of the DSS accusations. Cos me, I haven't seen any.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Toketimt: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

I just wonder where u get the report that exonerated him of the DSS accusations. Cos me, I haven't seen any.

I trust the President's judgement to have reforwarded his name to the senate after calling for investigation. He is not obliged to tell u what they came up with afterall he didn't need u to tell him that those allegations should be investigated. Common sense should tell u that after about two months, investigation is done and dusted and President has made his decision.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Senate should keep rejecting it

This man does not obey court order

Maguis not above the law
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Montaque(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

I trust the President's judgement to have reforwarded his name to the senate after calling for investigation. He is not obliged to tell u what they came up with afterall he didn't need u to tell him that those allegations should be investigated. Common sense should tell u that after about two months, investigation is done and dusted and President has made his decision.

Justice must not only be done, but must be seen to be done.
Common sense indeed. Those senators represent you, and I. If u think the president don't owe us an answer to the allegation, then you have failed as a citizen. We are deserving of the leaders we get.

DSS did the former investigation, we wonder who did the present one (which only you assert).
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Toketimt: 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

Justice must not only be done, but must be seen to be done.
Common sense indeed. Those senators represent you, and I. If u think the president don't owe us an answer to the allegation, then you have failed as a citizen. We are deserving of the leaders we get.

DSS did the former investigation, we wonder who did the present one (which only you assert).

I put it to u that u don't even know the specific allegation levelled against him. If u don't know, then why are u bent on it? When the senators rejected him earlier, where they specific about what his alleged crimes are? Why didn't u challenge them to make it public? The president has investigated and am certain the result of the investigation will also be forwarded with his name to the senators for confirmation and am certain he will be confirmed.
Again, the president don't owe u any explanation as regards his appointees. Pick up the constitution and get enlightened and stop boring me with inconsequential things. Those that should know will be informed. If u are waiting for a detailed report to be published online for ur consumption then u are simply wasting ur time.
By the way, go read up the opening post. The minister of justice and anthorney general of the Federation was mandated to investigate. Am sure u never knew this before now.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by airminem(f): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nigerians Have Kept Many Optns As Posible Now We Need A Review Of The Way Forward
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Montaque(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toketimt:

I put it to u that u don't even know the specific allegation levelled against him. If u don't know, then why are u bent on it? When the senators rejected him earlier, where they specific about what his alleged crimes are? Why didn't u challenge them to make it public? The president has investigated and am certain the result of the investigation will also be forwarded with his name to the senators for confirmation and am certain he will be confirmed.
Again, the president don't owe u any explanation as regards his appointees. Pick up the constitution and get enlightened and stop boring me with inconsequential things. Those that should know will be informed. If u are waiting for a detailed report to be published online for ur consumption then u are simply wasting ur time.
By the way, go read up the opening post. The minister of justice and anthorney general of the Federation was mandated to investigate. Am sure u never knew this before now.

To say I don't know the allegations against Mr. Magu is laughable. Its an allegation made available to the public. punchng.com/dss-report-made-senate-reject-magu/ .

These allegations are still undefended, and while u are defending the accused, and his benefactor, you haven't told us what their answer is to the allegations and whether he has been cleared of them.

A similar accusation were made against Mr. Babachir Lawal and APC Legal adviser. We are yet to see the result of the investigation.

Nigeria needs openness and transparency in its administration, if we must advance forward. This is a govt we voted into power on the expectation of transparency, we have seen how it has panned out on Amaechi, Dalung, Fayemi, Duara and co. Its not for citizens to cover or help govt to cover its tracks and avoid scrutiny. I won't be responding to your mentions again, Mr. Magu will get his approval, but we will keep running round in cycles of investigation results swept under the rug.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Osyabj: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

\

Just google "premium times. DSS lied about Magu." only wailers like you can comment without facts
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by dragonking3: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
sarrki:
Baba plea verify very well

Magu is indicted

Let him be go and clear his name first
Baba is also corrupt don't you get it?
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by stuffs4me(m): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
gawu1:

How would a factory made baby ever reasoned like real human! They want to be seen like human just because they appear like human. But they are always betray whenever they open up their thirty-two. I have just sighted one here.
Mr fish brain, where did I said DSS are Blackmailers? It's you and your ogas you were wailing un behalf I was referring to.
Yes, the senate delayed Magu's confirmation on pretence that there was a petition on him from DSS. However, the same DSS later cleared him and communicated the senate. Yet, Buhari did not immediately re send his name to the senate but asked the AGF to probe the allegations against him instead. Now that mr president is satisfied that he is not culpable and re sent his name for confirmation, wailers & blackmailers like you are not done with your evil allegations.
Since you are doomed to wail you should continue to wail and so shall it be.

Poor senseless guy. Your case is hopeless.

Olodo rabata
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by stuffs4me(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
gawu1:

Metsu's corruption alone (the likely least corruption under Jonathan) takes care of all these names you mentioned plus others. Don't even mention Diazeni, Dasuki, bala Mohammed, Patience, Obanikoro, to list but only few. History is narrated with facts but not sentiment. Even corruption itself would salute these names because the proportion of their stealing is unimaginable.
Most of you, their disciples wanted Magu out but you are disappointed and so the cry. According to wailers, the Jonathanians, Buhari should stop fights against corruption because there are corrupt people in government. What an illogical thinking! Such was the logic of their principal that he allowed monumental stealing under his watch. He even declared that stealing was not corruption.
Alas! The bad news is that Buhari has not ears to side talks nor to Blackmailing. He would not one day care about those who have committed themselves to wailing just because they lost to him an election.

So this is a competition.. I guess you pay masters are winning. Ode.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Osyabj: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

To say I don't know the allegations against Mr. Magu is laughable. Its an allegation made available to the public. punchng.com/dss-report-made-senate-reject-magu/ .

These allegations are still undefended, and while u are defending the accused, and his benefactor, you haven't told us what their answer is to the allegations and whether he has been cleared of them.

A similar accusation were made against Mr. Babachir Lawal and APC Legal adviser. We are yet to see the result of the investigation.

Nigeria needs openness and transparency in its administration, if we must advance forward. This is a govt we voted into power on the expectation of transparency, we have seen how it has panned out on Amaechi, Dalung, Fayemi, Duara and co. Its not for citizens to cover or help govt to cover its tracks and avoid scrutiny. I won't be responding to your mentions again, Mr. Magu will get his approval, but we will keep running round in cycles of investigation results swept under the rug.

Come did you just drop in from mars today. The entire planet earth knows that 100% of the cabal's allegation is false. Have you heard of a medium called premium times? Just google "Dss lied about Magu, premium times" and stop behaving like a typical wailer who always commemts without facts.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Osyabj: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
This is the best news for the entire 2017. Despite the cabal in the presidency namely Mqalami, Kyari, and Daura, who shamelessly submitted a false report on Magu to propagate thier interests in corrupt oil companies, their conspiracy was quickly unravelled by Premium Times as total lies.

Now its obvious that a deal may have been made to accomodate Saraki and his CCT corruption trial, nevertheless, the rest of the looters in the senate are on their own as Magu will move swiftly to prosecute all Senate looters and former governors.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by gawu1: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

So this is a competition.. I guess you pay masters are winning. Ode.
According to you wailing wailers! My pay masters are not bitter losers nor are they hate filled soul. Odemy.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by gawu1: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Poor senseless guy. Your case is hopeless.
Olodo rabata
Pained soul you are. keep wailing till eternity. Product of baby factory.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by Toketimt: 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:

U are nothing but a joke and nothing more. It claimed he will undermine Buhari's effort to fight corruption however Buhari in his wisdom thinks otherwise afterall its his fight. Who are u to question that? Did u read where it said, DSS alleged? Do u know what alleged means? Why then do u think the investigation was called upon? When u say allegations are still undefended, I believe u mean undefended to u because investigators have carried out their job as instructed by Buhari and Magu has defended himself before them. U are inconsequential to current scheme of things for Magu to defend himself before u. Am not interested in his answer afterall he isn't my appointee. Instead am interested in the president judgement.

[s]
A similar accusation were made against Mr. Babachir Lawal and APC Legal adviser. We are yet to see the result of the investigation.[/s]

Rubbish.

Nigeria needs openness and transparency in its administration, if we must advance forward. This is a govt we voted into power on the expectation of transparency,

Yes, every fool like Fayose, Wike and their pathetic kind and cohorts can alleged and hopeless eediots will see such as credible allegations that needs to be look into. U are nothing but a political kid.

we have seen how it has panned out on Amaechi, Dalung, Fayemi, Duara and co. Its not for citizens to cover or help govt to cover its tracks and avoid scrutiny.

Don't lump issues together. be specific and let's thrash it

I won't be responding to your mentions again,

Not unexpected. That's how cowards operate.

Mr. Magu will get his approval, but we will keep running round in cycles of investigation results swept under the rug.

Magu will surely get his approval because he has been investigated and found not culpable. For the umpteenth time, it's none of ur business neither is it for u to know the details of the investigation. That's why we voted a president whose prerogative is to appoint whosoever he deemed fit to occupy that post.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by stuffs4me(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
gawu1:

Pained soul you are. keep wailing till eternity.
Product of baby factory.

Oloriburuku... Omoale jatijati.
Re: President Buhari Resubmits Ibrahim Magu’s Name As EFCC Chairman by gawu1: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

Oloriburuku... Omoale jatijati.
Fool with Pathetic life! Egbe dumgba like that of out of wedlock pregnant woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police / #nigeriadecides2019: Tunji-ojo Trashes Akeredolu's AA To Win Reps Seat In Ondo / Buhari To Tribunal: I Beat Atiku In His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.