Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,874 members, 7,976,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4669075 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Davedgr8:
Nairabet which way.. This is Broad-day robbery? Why? akinalabi why?

Jamaica win or draw just wrapped my winning of 22k with #200 stake.. I just logged in to my account nd I'm seeing 19k as my winning.. Haba akinalabi

This is wickedness.. All you want is to see us lose..

akinalabi's customer care agents said Your estimated return was not 22,213 but 19k, even after showing them this picture. In my own case they said my game was not up to 5, and they just reviewed their bonus rules from a minimum of 3 games to 5 games (it still shows minimum of 3 games at this particular moment), so they had to delete my bonus.

We have been scammed.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bonanzawin is back grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nairabet will soon lose is potential costumer

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
emmyspark007:
Bonanzawin is back grin
Am Happy for you bros

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Viking007:
akinalabi's customer care agents said Your estimated return was not 22,213 but 19k, even after showing them this picture. In my own case they said my game was not up to 5, and they just reviewed their bonus rules from a minimum of 3 games to 5 games (it still shows minimum of 3 games at this particular moment),
so they had to delete my bonus.

We have been scammed.

I go soon port.Bet9ja Loading.......

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
If Nairabet the most reputable bookie and last hope for secure money has started behaving like the other bookies,man no hope for naija again,why do we love to spoil everything with shady dealings,am highly disappointed sha,I noticed this stuff one time but I decided not to speak up cuz i was just happy about winning,I guess they thought so long as u win u won't mind the little change being stolen from your money #nairabetfrauddondo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Viking007:
akinalabi's customer care agents said Your estimated return was not 22,213 but 19k, even after showing them this picture. In my own case they said my game was not up to 5, and they just reviewed their bonus rules from a minimum of 3 games to 5 games,
so they had to delete my bonus.

We have been scammed.

I talk am
Dem go bring one rule shocked
@akinalabi, this is wrong.... You guys need to be careful else you loose potential customers and get a mass exodus of existing customers for such a simple thing

Now that the upcoming season is about to put up speed.....Bad signal grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
mceze:

I go soon port.Bet9ja Loading.......
My problem with bet9ja is that You cant fund above 10k at once, You must break it down, bit by bit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Christaks(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:
nairabet na fraud now na
I won a virtual bet on their site since last month and I wasn't credited
I complained to their cc up to tenths time to credit me o
They just keep telling me they will credit me soon
Uptil today no show cry cry cry

Use merrybey with fast payout...
Na d same virtual with d yeye nairabet wy dy collect percentage on deposit.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Christaks(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Viking007:
My problem with bet9ja is that You cant fund above 10k at once, You must break it down, bit by bit.

E better say u come dy complain of bonus u see and u no see...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Timbuktu14:
0-0 (zero goals scored) in First Half, 1-1 Full Time (2 goals scored in second half).

Most scoring half = second half.

Roger?
Your surebet247 doesn't have Nigeria premier leagues matches? cc oga baslone.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sucobaba(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
emmyspark007:
Bonanzawin is back grin
Oh yes...they are back!!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by neroflo: 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Christaks:

Use merrybey with fast payout...
Na d same virtual with d yeye nairabet wy dy collect percentage on deposit.....
I don drop naira bet for long na
Na Merrybet I dae use noe wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by neroflo: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
NAIRABET IS STILL BETTER THAN BET 3 65

QUOTE ME cool cool cool

AKINALABI NO MIND ALL THIS BAD BELLE PUNTER WAE DAE HATE UR SUCCESS grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:

QUOTE ME cool cool cool

I COMPLETELY AGREE THAT NAIRABET IS STILL BETTER THAN MOST NAIJA BOOKIES

BUT WHY THE SCAM NA? WHY SHORTCHANGING PEOPLE?

E NO GOOD

WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG

THERE IS NO BAD BELLE IN THE MATTER

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:

QUOTE ME cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by herdeyhoh(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=emmayayodeji post=58415626][/quote]

please respond to your email very important @xtreme07
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rudewaterz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:

QUOTE ME cool cool cool

You're not the sharpest tool in the box, are you? "It didn't hasn't happened to me so it's not my problem." Good luck with that mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:
nairabet na fraud now na
I won a virtual bet on their site since last month and I wasn't credited
I complained to their cc up to tenths time to credit me o
They just keep telling me they will credit me soon
Uptil today no show cry cry cry

Liar.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by neroflo: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
akinalabi:

Liar.
am serious sir
I have the screenshot here with me angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by yommyk222(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:

QUOTE ME cool cool cool

Which on be BAD BELLE agian? ontop our money did they also always give us money anytime we loss or they are using style to dedute money of people that they pay when there game cut 1 because I don't understand this strategy again thank God I don't use them sha, bet9ja All the way till I hit my Milla

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Steve5946(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
neroflo:
am serious sir
I have the screenshot here with me angry angry
qoute him with the screenshot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dj5naira(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by akinalabi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
dynamic1:

Waiting eagerly for the answer to this. I'm scared to Even fund my account cos I'm not sure of which id to use..... I've not even accepted the new ID yet.
Cc akinalabi

Both IDs work. Both new and old. We made an announcement about it. No problem at all. You can use anyone.

Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
dj5naira:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/16/life-long-fan-puts-50000-roger-federer-win-mens-wimbledon-title/
A very important quote from that interview is this:
He claims his betting is an occasional guilty pleasure but always borne out of thorough research, saying "I don’t do it often but when I do it, I make sure to do it properly".

This is the difference between a gambler and a punter. Some people cant go a day without staking, and even when they dont have money to stake, they start begging.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
You have always been professional when dealing with issues. Calling someone a liar without giving him a chance to state is case is not professional. What if he confronts you with strong evidence? Unless you have looked into his case already, you can never be sure.

akinalabi:

Liar.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ThePuntFixer: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Viking007:
A very important quote from that interview is this:

This is the difference between a gambler and a punter. Some people cant go a day without staking, and even when they dont have money to stake, they start begging.

"My passion for tennis continued until I was about 15 and I discovered girls…my tennis went downhill from there," he said.

Girls grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Money4passion99: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tis been a long time here ....how market na

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Money4passion99: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
The fact is that everything good about nairabet has turned bad ..Those days u hardly hear anyone complain about them but these days ,they are closer to 1960bet than bet9ja...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LOGICALKEN: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anybody with information about a legit source for fix match? No joke please!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Money4passion99: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
LOGICALKEN:
Anybody with information about a legit source for fix match? No joke please!

Be careful the way u find fixed matches before u get fixed

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
ThePuntFixer:

I talk am
Dem go bring one rule shocked
@akinalabi, this is wrong.... You guys need to be careful else you loose potential customers and get a mass exodus of existing customers for such a simple thing

Now that the upcoming season is about to put up speed.....Bad signal grin

chief calebsky kindly come back and restore the sanity of DDD to it former state, some fake fixed match mercenaries have hijacked the group with there so called fixed matches.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.