Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4525514 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
So all the rollovers posted here today, even one did not survive
Hmmm...
Alabi right now...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Imagine Everton dey play eye glass after 1st half.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
somadila:

Thanks for ur concern sir, no single dime has been refunded to the agent as I write and I requested for a proof if otherwise yet nothing has been done about it till now
bro you have no other option but to report to national lottery commission or sue them as suggested by everyone.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Revv:
So all the rollovers posted here today, even one did not survive
Hmmm...
Alabi right now...
according to kingofcasting rollovers calmly rolled over by the bookies grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

A nairabet agent funds a customer, for some weird reasons they decided to refund the costumer,and they do so by crediting the agent

does that make sense to you?

I'd advice you all to avoid nairabet because it could be you tomorrow.

An unworthy and dishonest client is never good for business!

Thanks bro., what happens if the said agent is no more running the agency business? How do u get the money claimed by nairabet that was credited to the agent?? We are talking about #400,000 here and some dudes think it's a joke. Isorite

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
akinalabi:

In a few weeks, that will be ready.

Wow...looking towards it...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
princeofpeace22:
please open this link and visit any of the offices close to you .go with all your detailed hard copy proves of your complain pm me if you need further assistance

http://www.natlotregcom.gov.ng/index/feedbacks/contact/
Thanks, will do so. God bless u more
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:
No be new thing...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Exmarte:
fixed 120+ odds for saturday available. 2 games,correct scores. i'll drop a modified version of the two on saturday. And if you want the 120,mail exmarte@gmail.com (terms and conditions apply)

oh,and yes,its a scam. Isn't that what y'all would say?

If i catch u there eh...this guy case go better pass ur own

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by carolorun(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
espionage48:

What does odd type: 3-&1- Y mean please

sandammy:

Please what market options are these?

qualityGod:
total goals I see

qualityGod:
Monaco - PSG
3-&1- Y Total1H/2H what market is this pls ,I'm new on bet9ja

carolorun:

see my rollover cool cool cool

B947EEESZWQZWR-3308984

[b]Total 1H/2H
Bet on on the amount of goals to be scored in both the 1st half & 2nd half. Possible outcomes are:

1+&1+ Y = One or more goals to be scored in both halves independently
2+&2+ Y = Two or more goals to be scored in both halves independently
3+&3+ Y = Three or more goals to be scored in both halves independently

1+&1+ N = One or more goals NOT to be scored in both halves independently

1-&1- Y = One or less goals to be scored in both halves independently
2-&2- Y = Two or less goals to be scored in both halves independently
3-&3- Y = Three or less goals to be scored in both halves independently

1-&1- N = One or less goals NOT to be scored in both halves independently
2-&2- N = Two or less goals NOT to be scored in both halves independently
3-&3- N = Three or less goals NOT to be scored in both halves independently

Other variations are offered. A minus symbol refers to the number of goals named or fewer, a plus symbol refers to the number of goals named or more. Y indicates you're predicting the number of goals selected will occur, N indicates you're predicting the number of goals selected will NOT occur. eg.

3+ & 1+ Y = You're predicting there will be 3 or more goals in the first half and 1 or more goals in the second half
3- & 2- N = You're predicting there won't be 3 or less goals scored in the 1st half and 2 or less goals scored in the 2nd half.
[/b]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
somadila:

Thanks bro., what happens if the said agent is no more running the agency business? How do u get the money claimed by nairabet that was credited to the agent?? We are talking about #400,000 here and some dudes think it's a joke. Isorite
Dont mind that dude,behaving like he works for nairabet or he was there when nairabet made the payment ...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Revv: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:
It's like you didn't see Celtic yesterday.

Chiefheywhy:

No be new thing...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by klabi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
carolorun:

[b]Total 1H/2H
Bet on on the amount of goals to be scored in both the 1st half & 2nd half. Possible outcomes are:

Other variations are offered. A minus symbol refers to the number of goals named or fewer, a plus symbol refers to the number of goals named or more. Y indicates you're predicting the number of goals selected will occur, N indicates you're predicting the number of goals selected will NOT occur. eg.

3+ & 1+ Y = You're predicting there will be 3 or more goals in the first half and 1 or more goals in the second half
3- & 2- N = You're predicting there won't be 3 or less goals scored in the 1st half and 2 or less goals scored in the 2nd half.
[/b]
bro u no dy share your games with us na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesishelp: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
back with a bang.....I love days like this

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kelvino2(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Exmarte:
fixed 120+ odds for saturday available. 2 games,correct scores. i'll drop a modified version of the two on saturday. And if you want the 120,mail exmarte@gmail.com (terms and conditions apply)

oh,and yes,its a scam. Isn't that what y'all would say?

Sell your property and stake on your fixed 120odds naa. or you dey forbid to hammer undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
e be like say na Marseille game suppose get fixed score.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ayopredict: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bochum - St. Pauli

Royal Antwerp FC - RSC Anderlecht

Chamois Niort - Ajaccio

Nimes - Reims

Alemannia Aachen - Borussia M'gladbach II

FC Ingolstadt II - FC Memmingen

GOOD LUCK

Source: http://ayopredict..com.ng
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ayopredict: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bochum - St. Pauli
2nd Half Highest Scoring Half

Nimes - Reims

Chamois Niort - Ajaccio

Royal Antwerp FC - RSC Anderlecht

FC Ingolstadt II - FC Memmingen
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Alemannia Aachen - Borussia M'gladbach II
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

GOOD LUCK

Source: http://ayopredict..com.ng
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Impenia:
Code 5945 Date 27/07/2017 12:35
Event Bayern Munich - Inter
Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X & Over 1.5 @ 1.28
----- RESULT (0:2 FT)

Code 1392 Date 27/07/2017 19:30
Event KAA Gent - SCR Altach
Live/Prematch Normale Selection Over 1.5 @ 1.27
------ RESULT (1:1 FT)

Code 6075 Date 27/07/2017 17:30
Event Persepolis FC - Foolad Khuzestan FC
Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1 @ 1.42
----- RESULT (2:0 FT)

Code 4535 Date 27/07/2017 18:30
Event Levante - Real Murcia
Live/Prematch Normale Selection 1X @ 1.21
----- RESULT (1:0 FT)

Code 4534 Date 27/07/2017 17:30
Event Bayer Leverkusen - Antalyaspor
Live/Prematch Normale Selection Over 1.5 @ 1.16
----- RESULT (1:1 FT)

---
70% Confidence Level
---
Booking Code: 56XW5XN (3+ odds). First game starts by 12:35 pm.
----------

GL
Lost!
---
I'm sorry guys. The Bayern match did not go as hoped for. A bit of a disappointment.
---
Actually, my best option for that match was Bayern to win Corner Kicks (@ 1.35 odds), but since that option was not available on bet9ja, I had to go with what I considered my second best option (for the benefit of those that might want to follow).
---
Even though my ticket on Nairabet won (attached), I'll consider this as LOST.
---
Back-to-back losses mean I'll be taking a little sabbatical. Non-competitive and continental matches are a bit challenging to predict.
---
One love peeps!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thesishelp: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
first withdrawal of the season... more to follow

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
5 odds wink 1xbet users

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cork city Galway 1&ov1.5

Waterford Athlone town 1&ov1.5

Mitra kukar Balikpapan over1.5

Surest games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by magnificent5: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
ALABI THANKS FOR A NICE TICKET CUT TODAY

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by espionage48(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
thesishelp:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Guseh:
Day1
typeOfBet: Accumulator totalBettingAmount: Bonus: 0.00 Possible win: Won: 0.00
1. 27.07.17 18:30 Botev Plovdiv - Maritimo Funchal (Under/Over 3.5 goals) Customer type: Under @ 1.18 Result:
2. 27.07.17 19:30 Red Star Belgrade - Sparta Prague (Handicap 0:2) Customer type: AC Sparta Praha @ 1.18 Result:
3. 27.07.17 17:30 Trakai FK - Shkendija 79 Tetovo (Double Chance) Customer type: Trakai FK/X @ 1.50 Result: Total odds: 2.08 Goodluck follow us!
prahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Scholar212:
please how is your 3odds for today going? Hope it is a green
Sorry bro! Didn't quite go as expected. Bayern disappointed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Idirabata: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
carolorun:

[b]Total 1H/2H

[/b]

Quoting for reference purpose

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
carolorun:

[b]Total 1H/2H

[/b]
or future use wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
EBENEZERABAYOMI:
I just registered on nairabet today. I just want to know how to bet. I opened the site and i dont seems to understand what to do. Could you please explain to me pls what to do and how to bet. I saw some headings like MATCH BETTING, HALF TIME/FULL TIME, CORRECT SCORE, HALF TIME/FULL TIME CORRECT SCORE what does all these means.
2} I use to see guys queue up at an agents place every morning what is the gathering for and do i need to go to an agent too for any reason you think its neccesary? Please i await response, THANK U

Run away from Nairabet or else, they will scam you..A word is enough for the wise
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nairabet is a scam bookie grin
I know that long long ago
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by carolorun(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
thesishelp:
brother please show some mercy.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59