Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4525560 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uniogid: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
mmm is the only platform that gives you 100% assurance on 30%of any of your investment e.g:-pledge 100,000 and get a total of 130,000 within 30days for registration and to join our WhatsApp group,chat me up on WhatsApp with 08169236933 and to know more about the community add me on WhatsApp. mmm is sweet together we change the world.join mmm today and you will never regret you did and see too many testimony of participants with evidence.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
uniogid:
mmm is the only platform that gives you 100% assurance on 30%of any of your investment e.g:-pledge 100,000 and get a total of 130,000 within 30days for registration and to join our WhatsApp group,chat me up on WhatsApp with 08169236933 and to know more about the community add me on WhatsApp. mmm is sweet together we change the world.join mmm today and you will never regret you did and see too many testimony of participants with evidence.
d mmm DAT is about going on a second reset in 1 year 2017 GH now has limit.. I pity u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
1024 Superligaen
Sonderjyske - FC Helsingor
1 1.55

1444 Erste Liga
FC Liefering - WSG Wattens
1 or Ov(2.5) 1.21

1445 Erste Liga
TSV Hartberg - Floridsdorfer AC
1 1.48

1446 Erste Liga
Wacker Innsbruck - KSV 1919
1 or Ov(2.5) 1.19

1046 First Professional League
Cherno More Varna - FC Dunav Ruse
1 or Ov(2.5) 1.46

3088 FNL
FC Hradec Kralove - Mas Taborsko
1 1.30

2517 Premier Division
Shamrock Rovers FC - Bohemians Dublin FC
1 or Ov(2.5) 1.28

2516 Premier Division
Cork City FC - Galway United FC
1 1.25

1281 1 deild
IR Reykjavik - Haukar Hafnarfjordur
Over(1.5) 1.18

9669 Liga Profesional Boliviano, Clausura
Oriente Petrolero - Real Potosi
1 1.38

7507 Regionalliga Centre
SK Vorwarts Steyr - Wac (A)
1 1.38

7512 Division 2, Ostra Gotaland
Torns IF - IFK Malmo
1 1.15

5463 PFL
FC Spartak Nalchik - Dinamo
Stavropol
1 1.28

5465 PFL
FC Chernomorets - Legion-Dynamo
1 1.35

5466 Premium Liiga
Viljandi JK Tulevik - Tallinna FC
Levadia
2 1.15

5467 Premier League
B36 Torshavn - 07 Vestur Sorvagur
1 1.19

Multiple Odd 61.30
Booking Number: 575GV7Z
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
akinalabi:

You guys don't understand what is happening.

The agent, the punter, the person that referred the other. . . Everybody na the same. Na clique.

So we have returned the money.

They know.

However, if for any reason the complainant is not satisfied with the judgement, they are free to come to our office or engage the appropriate authorities.

I won't allow comments to bully me into submission.

I come online to engage customers (how many people do this) does not mean I will lie on the floor to get walked on.

Thanks.
I cant believe u can come to a public forum to lie against one of ur loyal customers whom u have been owing for over a month, can i see the screenshot showing the returned money on behalf of this client by username : emychristian .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
LaExpert:
Somadila, the bookie claims to have settled you/your cousin/your agent.

If you truly aren't working together with your agent, report to the appropriate authorities or visit NairaBet's office with proper evidence and get all these sorted out.

It doesn't speak well if you keep lamenting and giving demeaning remarks here if the bookie genuinely has no fault in this.

By the way, how come the matter has been taken with levity on your part for more than a month if you've truly not been paid? No one does that.
They havent settled him , they 1st demanded for his bank statement to ascertain if truly the withdrawal has not been paid, when it was provided they start telling him to exercise some patience that he will be paid soon , next thing is they have returned the money to the agent without any proof
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
somadila:

I cant believe u can come to a public forum to lie against one of ur loyal customers whom u have been owing for over a month, can i see the screenshot showing the returned money on behalf of this client by username : emychristian .

Inasmuch as I would like this to end well. I think enough of this forth and back from you two. You know the shop of the agent you funded your account through, akin alabi says he's returned the expected money to the agent which he claim its same person as the customer. Now go to the shop of the agent and confront him. Or go to Lagos and meet with Akin Alabi and sit with him to settle this even if the agent has your money and he'd eloped then Mr. Nairabet can/may help you in tracking the agent because he paid him/her through a bank account which is a good thing.
Waiting for him here to show you prove should be the least thing on your agenda. You know what to do.... Don't seek self pity because no one has it here. Go ahead and look for the agent anywhere and hear from him.
BY THE WAY HOW DID YOU KNOW MR. NAIRABET DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY BACK TO THE AGENT and you say you didn't breach any rule.

Maybe I sounded rude but please take time and pursue the 400k in clear terms.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by jimnozi: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
DO YOU KNOW YOU MAKE EXTRA INCOME
Don't waist time again online busy doing nothing
Turn your Laptop/Phone to Money Making Machine
I mean Turning them to Your Office
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADER
Its a REAL BUSHINESS THAT YOU CAN EVEN START WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL IF YOU ARE THE FEARFUL TYPE
People Say u will Loose
Yes its Through when you don't have Proper Training/Strategy
AM telling you, You can make a living from this every month
Training is free anywhere you are in the world
Give it A try and see
Trade every day and get Net Profit at the end of the month
Come Get reliable signal and strategy to SUCCESSFUL FOREX TRADING

why CAN'T YOU CONTACT ME NOW FOR MORE INFO
Contact Me 07061941772
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bangalee1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
I need a booking number of tonight games . Please anybody should mention me . Thanks in Advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
somadila:

They havent settled him , they 1st demanded for his bank statement to ascertain if truly the withdrawal has not been paid, when it was provided they start telling him to exercise some patience that he will be paid soon , next thing is they have returned the money to the agent without any proof
Right now, it's basically your word against his. He claims he has paid you, while you claim you have not been paid. None of us knows exactly what the true position is. Can a lawyer in the house pleas explain who has the BURDEN OF PROOF.
---
I would strongly advise that you engage the services of a lawyer and also report to the appropriate regulatory authority. Better still, visit their head office in person and confront them with whatever facts you have (take a lawyer with you if you can). As someone observed earlier, you seem to be treating this issue with so much levity that makes your case appear questionable.
---
What I get is that Akin has already decided in his heart that you, your friend and the agent are in cahoot. He, obviously, knows what we don't know, so is there a chance that he could be right (or wrong)?
---
Either you or @akinalabi (or maybe both of you) seem to be concealing something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
thorrvik55:
B941EEEQSACPZZ-2441791

JK Sillamae Kalev - FCI Tallinn (estonia)
Over(1.5) - 1.17

FC Botosani - Sepsi Osk Sfantu Gheorghe (romania)
Under HT(1.5) - 1.28

MFK Vitkovice - FK Usti Nad Labem (czech)
1X & Under(4.5) - 1.37

FC Hradec Kralove - Mas Taborsko (czech)
1X & Under(4.5) - 1.24

Cherno More Varna - FC Dunav Ruse (bulgaria)
Under HT(1.5) - 1.28

TOTAL ODDS = 3.26

*They all start by 4 and 5p.m respectively*
God bless our hustle...
A goal in the first minute.
---
Modified: 2-0 in 15 mins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

Inasmuch as I would like this to end well. I think enough of this forth and back from you two. You know the shop of the agent you funded your account through, akin alabi says he's returned the expected money to the agent which he claim its same person as the customer. Now go to the shop of the agent and confront him. Or go to Lagos and meet with Akin Alabi and sit with him to settle this even if the agent has your money and he'd eloped then Mr. Nairabet can/may help you in tracking the agent because he paid him/her through a bank account which is a good thing.
Waiting for him here to show you prove should be the least thing on your agenda. You know what to do.... Don't seek self pity because no one has it here. Go ahead and look for the agent anywhere and hear from him.
BY THE WAY HOW DID YOU KNOW MR. NAIRABET DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY BACK TO THE AGENT and you say you didn't breach any rule.

You want him to pay extra right?
You want him to go to Lagos.
Human beings sha!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
somadila:

U talk too much guy. If truly u were right, why didn't u report ur case or would u have come here if it was Bet9ja?

ALSO WHY DID U REGISTER THROUGH AN AGENT IF NOT BECAUSE OF D BONUS AND D "ARBITRAGE BETTING " U HAVE BEEN DOING WITH D BONUS?

No doubt, d agent, d account owner and u Na ONE PERSON.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Guy, its people like you that normally support bad thing. Pls restrain from this act. This does speaks well of you.
Just imagine! For me alabi is to b blame and not the agent. A customer fund his account through an agent, instead of nairabet to notify its customer and iron out ways to put the money back to his bank account, they na decided to remove the money from the customer account and send it to the agent. Now if he naw goes to the agent, the agent will tell him , I have funded your account and you saw it, so I m not responsible go and contact nairabet or if the agent decided to run away who will you now hold responsible? Just imagine this, you bought an MTN scratch card from a retailer when you load, later MTN decided to remove from recharge card and send it to the retailer, so, tell does MTN did the right now?

I believe you want to be notice by alabi so that it will call you a nice guy and put something into your hand.

You can make your point without attacking mmy personality bro...I read through the post from both parties before reaching my conclusion...moreover everyone is entitled to his opinion here...I only advised him to quiz the agent harder cause i feel everything from breaking the T/C and all that points to him,i did not in no time support NB and FYI im no sycophant...PEACE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
When was the last time you saw the agent? If he is still available, gather some guys and go and drag him to the police station. On the way, give him proper beating but make sure he is unhurt. When you get to the station go to the counter and tell them he defrauded you. Don't tell them akinalabi told you anything. Just tell them you gave him money to put in your betting account and suddenly you couldn't find it again and NairaBet told you the agent has withdrawn the money. Do this and thank me later. Don't tell them a bet was cancelled o! Tell them the bet you placed was a won bet. Some bookies sef don tire person. How can someone place a bet and one useless security system will not void it then when the person wins and wants to withdraw money story go come dey enter.

somadila:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
afoltundeseun:
are you surprised? The last PFP, I know someone who competed with 3 monikers. Even this challenge, am sure some dude are also using their alternate moniker
theres a particular moniker using his alternate to participate too both monikers starts with R and E grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gtbhacker: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Emzyme:

U no deh hack gtb again
Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Impenia:
A goal in the first minute.
if u play over 1.5 ht, dem no go score grin. i just tire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Impenia: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
ednut1:
if u play over 1.5 ht, dem no go score grin. i just tire
Could be very frustrating. Even over 1.5 FT, they will still be firing blank.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

You want him to pay extra right?
You want him to go to Lagos.
Human beings sha!

Bro you seem not to get it. Someone claim to have a prove he's been owed 400k and it seem he's in the verge of being scammed and you say HUMAN BEINGS SHA!

Hmm you want to be quick to label Mr. NairaBet fraud when you've not gone to the retailer to ask for your money. Alabi has given You a challenge and you think a common thread Will solve it? Anyway for the sake of peace let him go look for the agent and when it is confirmed that the agent is not the one fraudulent here then he MARCH to Lagos and get clarification on his 400k. Nothing less... Nothing more.

Just my opinion.. Not necessary he must toll the part.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kacey007: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
This were wat akinalabi said regarding d matter a month ago

akinalabi:

Calm down.

If you know what we see behind the scene, you will understand why these stern decisions are made.

Do you know this is the 3rd time we are banning this agent? She finds a way to use another details to register. We found out that she was the same person when we traced her method of payment.

The same agent funds just about 3 customers who then plays only a particular kind of bet.

An agent that has been banned 3 times and still paying N25k to register to become an agent with me. You think that agent loves me so much or the agent is on a mission? With some much competition, out there, she will be vexing to go to other bookies as I ban her.

As for the overrounds you mentioned. If the overround is less than 105% then fraud is automatic with 5% agent commission. Remember also that the second leg does have to be at NairaBET. It could be elsewhere. . . Arbitrage don start be that which we frown upon.

Forget the calculations sef. There are patterns that when sighted, actions have to be taken.

I don't think anyone has qualms about this really as money has been returned. It's not like those accounts have won or something. We discovered early and returned monies. Fair enough in my opinion.

A lot of Nigerians cannot survive on foreign bookmakers because those ones are very strict on these things.

Over the years, I've heard people here say forget Naija bookies, I'm going to foreign bookies. Most of them return silently when the foreign ones start giving them headaches.

Anyway, I believe all those affected are cool. If they are not, I'm ready to listen to them even more so I can do what will make you them happy.

That is what I like to do. . . Making my people happy.

akinalabi:

Alright.

This has actually been sorted offline today but since it is here I justmight as well contribute here too.

So here goes.

A lady named Ifeoma signed up to become an online agent where she will be getting 5% of every funding she carries out on our behalf.

She funded her agent account with N925,00 and we topped it up with her 5% commission which is N48,700 which took her balance to N974,000

Our risk management department then discovered something. We discovered that the account account she funded (yours) was only playing a 2 way game. Just Under only. All bets Under Under Under Under. This is a red flag because all she needs to do as an agent is fund two different accounts, play Under on one account and play Over in the other one. One will win and one will lose. Remember she has already collected 5%.

So the winnings plus the commission will be more than the one lost. Simple, smooth but illegal operation.

What are the possibilities that all the customers an agent is funding is playing only one kind of bet?

What we did was we removed the monies from the customers accounts, put it back in the agent's account, removed the 5% we gave her and we returned her cash to her today. And she will no longer be our agent.

We waited a bit to be sure what was going on to be able to know the best the we did and after extensive discussion with you and everyone involved, we sent the money today.

Please find attached the receipt of the transfer we did today.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Viking007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

He's been told lots of times what he needs to do if at all his hands are clean. Making noise on this thread looking for cheap attention from some gullible folks(all they know is to scream fraud fraud) will not change anything.

Inasmuch as we are all united against the bookies because they keep chopping our money, that doesn't mean we should support every punter even when he/she is at fault.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
kacey007:

U talk too much guy. If truly u were right, why didn't u report ur case or would u have come here if it was Bet9ja?

ALSO WHY DID U REGISTER THROUGH AN AGENT IF NOT BECAUSE OF D BONUS AND D "ARBITRAGE BETTING " U HAVE BEEN DOING WITH D BONUS?

No doubt, d agent, d account owner and u Na ONE PERSON.
Try to comprehend what u typed before posting please, where did u read that the account was opened by an agent? And which bonus are u talking about?? Kindly give an instance with a match how one can indulge in what u term arbitrage betting cos I honestly don't get u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

Bro you seem not to get it. Someone claim to have a prove he's been owed 400k and it seem he's in the verge of being scammed and you say HUMAN BEINGS SHA!

Hmm you want to be quick to label Mr. NairaBet fraud when you've not gone to the retailer to ask for your money. Alabi has given You a challenge and you think a common thread Will solve it? Anyway for the sake of peace let him go look for the agent and when it is confirmed that the agent is not the one fraudulent here then he MARCH to Lagos and get clarification on his 400k. Nothing less... Nothing more.

Gracias
I get it, but don't u think it will be an extra expenses for him to pay to Lagos and book an hotel over night.
For me , what alabi bet did was wrong. They were suppose to pay the money into the customer account and not the agent. What if the agent decided to run awayvwith it.
Things are better done the write way with common sense.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
adisabarber:
When was the last time you saw the agent? If he is still available, gather some guys and go and drag him to the police station. On the way, give him proper beating but make sure he is unhurt. When you get to the station go to the counter and tell them he defrauded you. Don't tell them akinalabi told you anything. Just tell them you gave him money to put in your betting account and suddenly you couldn't find it again and NairaBet told you the agent has withdrawn the money. Do this and thank me later. Don't tell them a bet was cancelled o! Tell them the bet you placed was a won bet. Some bookies sef don tire person. How can someone place a bet and one useless security system will not void it then when the person wins and wants to withdraw money story go come dey enter.

@ the bolded, it's only a fraudulent book like nairabet that can do this. Am happy u understand what is going on. A bet was voided after u have placed a withdrawal and that's after some days the match has settled as a winning bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by SwayB(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
somadila:

Try to comprehend what u typed before posting please, where did u read that the account was opened by an agent? And which bonus are u talking about?? Kindly give an instance with a match how one can indulge in what u term arbitrage betting cos I honestly don't get u

Dude I think you should just leave this thread alone. Akinalabi has told you to visit their head office if your hands are really clean. Or better still report them or take legal actions. It's that simple cause coming here everytime looking for sympathy/attention is a total waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
So you actually believe that if someone plays Over and Under 2.5 on same game with different accounts you will not lose money? Odds are calculated in a way that if 2 people support different sides in a 2 way bet the bookie will still make money. Someone playing Over 2.5 with one account and playing Under 2.5 with another account will gradually lose all his / her money. I do not know who is right or wrong but I believe we do not know the whole truth.

kacey007:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
somadila:

Mr. Soma it is a very simple misunderstanding. Go to your agent and ask for your money and if he's true the agent wasn't paid any money now request for a statement of a statement of account from him, if he says no then get him arrested after all na him suppose dey fight this fight with ALABI not you, because it was him you gave your money to and he credited you. Or go to Lagos with a lawyer and get a conviction from Mr. Alabi then compare with your facts and this will be over in no time.

Saying alabi cheated you here will not solve anything. And for more than a month someone owes you 400k and talking nonsense? Bro you sef think am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by thorrvik55(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
thorrvik55:
B941EEEQSACPZZ-2441791
JK Sillamae Kalev - FCI Tallinn (estonia) Over(1.5) - 1.17
FC Botosani - Sepsi Osk Sfantu Gheorghe (romania) Under HT(1.5) - 1.28
MFK Vitkovice - FK Usti Nad Labem (czech) 1X & Under(4.5) - 1.37
FC Hradec Kralove - Mas Taborsko (czech) 1X & Under(4.5) - 1.24
Cherno More Varna - FC Dunav Ruse (bulgaria) Under HT(1.5) - 1.28
TOTAL ODDS = 3.26
*They all start by 4 and 5p.m respectively* God bless our hustle...
Wot a waste of 1k. Casted by the first game. mtchew
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
adisabarber:
So you actually believe that if someone plays Over and Under 2.5 on same game with different accounts you will not lose money? Odds are calculated in a way that if 2 people support different sides in a 2 way bet the bookie will still make money. Someone playing Over 2.5 with one account and playing Under 2.5 with another account will gradually lose all his / her money. I do not know who is right or wrong but I believe we do not know the whole truth.

Yes you're right but what about the Agent commission of 5%? You fund 500k and you get 25k on commission and you fund another account 500k and get 25k on commission then use both account to play UNDER and OVER yes one will loss and one will win and you add your 50k you got on bonuses to it my brother its a WIN WIN for you the punter.

This is business I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by somadila: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
kacey007:

Not this matter sir, kindly follow the posts from the beginning to understand the issue well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nairabet was too quick to take the decision and I believe it was a mistake to have returned the money to the agent. Will a bank ever give money back to a depositor after crediting a 3rd party? NO. They should have held the money and then inform the client that this is what the problem is. He will then provide an account for them to send money to.

beamtopola:

I get it, but don't u think it will be an extra expenses for him to pay to Lagos and book an hotel over night.
For me , what alabi bet did was wrong. They were suppose to pay the money into the customer account and not the agent. What if the agent decided to run awayvwith it.
Things are better done the write way with common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
tojahh:

Gracias
This is why white men are better than black. You don't do things that way. If an agent brings someone to your business, you deal with the customer directly and leave the agent when it comes to business. Imagine an agent brought someone to rent your house, your agent gave you the tenant money and shown the tenant to you, the tenant pack into the apartment, and you know very well that the money paid to you belongs to the tenant with the document signed.
And you don't want the tenant in your house, instead of you to give the money back to the tenant . you went and deposit the money into the agent account and the agent now runs away. What will then b the fate of the tenant?
There are simple ways to resolute conflict. If nairabet were a good peace makers they will have deposited the money into the customer account rather than the agent in order to avoid story. By so doing, I don't thing this issue wouldn't have comeup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.