Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,935 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4528805 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by highman10(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Weekend tips

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
NAIRABET NAIRABET, THE ONLY NAIJA BOOKIE THAT WILL GIVE YOU BONUS WITHOUT HERCULEAN CONDITION cheesy, I REMEMBER WHEN AKINALABI GAVE US 1K INDEPENDENCE BONUS,THE ONLY CONDITION WAS THAT, WHEN YOU STAKE WITH THE 1K, FROM THE WINNINGS YOU GET,THE 1K WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM IT WHICH I THINK WAS A GREAT DEAL CAUSE I USE AM CHOP 20K tongue.BUT SOME YEYE BOOKIE WILL TELL YOU TO ROLL OVER THIER BONUS 5 TYMS,AWON WEREY

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eunisam: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
*Saturday* *EPL* Man Utd.............win Man. City............win *Seria A* Juventus.............win Inter Milan...........win *La Liga* Barcelona............win Atl Madrid............win *G. Bundesliga* B. Munich.............win Dortmund..............win *France Ligue 1* Lyon........................win Lorient....................win *Netherlands* Vitesse..................win PEC Zwolle............win *Portugal* Benfica...................win Sporting CP............win *Scotland* Celtic.....................win *Sweden* Malmoe.................win Haecken.................win *Finland* FC Lahti..................win *Turkey* Galatasaray............win Besiktos.................win *Russia* L. Moscow.............win
Total odds 7000+

*This tips is 95% chance of winning because they are good tips*

*You can select 4rm it*
*And let us know your view about it*

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
NAIRABET NAIRABET, THE ONLY NAIJA BOOKIE THAT WILL GIVE YOU BONUS WITH HERCULEAN CONDITION cheesy, I REMEMBER WHEN AKINALABI GAVE US 1K INDEPENDENCE BONUS,THE ONLY CONDITION WAS THAT, WHEN YOU STAKE WITH THE 1K, FROM THE WINNINGS YOU GET,THE 1K WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM IT WHICH I THINK WAS A GREAT DEAL CAUSE I USE AM CHOP 20K tongue.BUT SOME YEYE BOOKIE WILL TELL YOU TO ROLL OVER THIER BONUS 5 TYMS,AWON WEREY

bros be like say you don forget the meaning of herculean!........ opposite of what you wrote

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bixton(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
DAYTEECOM:
updated price of mtn Etisalat Glo and Airtel.

MTN-550@1GB
2GB@1100
3GB@1600.

AIRTEL
1.5gb@880
3.5GB@1820
5GB@2240.

Glo
1.6/3.2gb@800
3.5/7gb@1800.
Contact DAYTEECOM call or whatsapp-08124881934...our aim is to bring cheap and affordable data to people.

Since when?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by petroldollar: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
akinalabi:

You will not send me back to Ajiwogbo village. God forbiss
Akinalabi more money to ur account. grin

3 gbosa for u. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
So nairabet no get where they de check coupon code? my yesterday bet wey i place i no de see am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
NAIRABET NAIRABET, THE ONLY NAIJA BOOKIE THAT WILL GIVE YOU BONUS WITH HERCULEAN CONDITION cheesy, I REMEMBER WHEN AKINALABI GAVE US 1K INDEPENDENCE BONUS,THE ONLY CONDITION WAS THAT, WHEN YOU STAKE WITH THE 1K, FROM THE WINNINGS YOU GET,THE 1K WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM IT WHICH I THINK WAS A GREAT DEAL CAUSE I USE AM CHOP 20K tongue.BUT SOME YEYE BOOKIE WILL TELL YOU TO ROLL OVER THIER BONUS 5 TYMS,AWON WEREY

His conditions for the bonus was not herculean.

Herculean means tough or almost insurmountable
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Undertaker001:
So nairabet no get where they de check coupon code?
my yesterday bet wey i place i no de see am

Click on bet history, if you are on desktop mode
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by simongonner: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

what is the essence of this

what do you plan to achieve with this bloody asslicker with your poverty mentality

Mr AkinAlabi you be real ajekpako......lol. thanks for coming out here to engage with us...but my issue is that for over 3years I have being patronizing you, I have never received any loyalty bonus..... it doesn't sit well with me o......even govt dey sometimes share rice and oil during Christmas
well-done sir.. one love
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

what is the essence of this

what do you plan to achieve with this bloody asslicker with your poverty mentality

Mr AkinAlabi you be real ajekpako......lol. thanks for coming out here to engage with us...but my issue is that for over 3years I have being patronizing you, I have never received any loyalty bonus..... it doesn't sit well with me o......even govt dey sometimes share rice and oil during Christmas
just 3 years u dey find loyalty bonus, me wey I don dey patronize akinalabi since 2011(kiosk days) sef never get loyalty bonus

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by highman10(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
NAIRABET NAIRABET, THE ONLY NAIJA BOOKIE THAT WILL GIVE YOU BONUS WITHOUT HERCULEAN CONDITION cheesy, I REMEMBER WHEN AKINALABI GAVE US 1K INDEPENDENCE BONUS,THE ONLY CONDITION WAS THAT, WHEN YOU STAKE WITH THE 1K, FROM THE WINNINGS YOU GET,THE 1K WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM IT WHICH I THINK WAS A GREAT DEAL CAUSE I USE AM CHOP 20K tongue.BUT SOME YEYE BOOKIE WILL TELL YOU TO ROLL OVER THIER BONUS 5 TYMS,AWON WEREY
I always laugh at them, ebonybet own is more difficult. (You must roll 1.5 for 10x).

Hmmm general mohammadu buhari
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
soloqy:

His conditions for the bonus was not herculean.

Herculean means tough or almost insurmountable
CALM DOWN GUY,IT WAS AUTO CORRET THAT MADE THAT ERROR NA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adegunwa4real(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
akinalabi:

Thank you very much for your comments.

This is a big difference from the comments late last year. You guys nearly killed me with your bad mouth grin grin

But I was not upset. I took note of all the complaints and have been working silently. No noise. I wanted you to see for yourselves.

- We made our odds the biggest in Africa.

- We introduced cash out.

- We started paying when one ticket cuts your long accumulator.

- Our app is ready. Google and IOS were giving issue about gaming apps from this side of the world but I'm confident they will approve.

We added a lot of things.

- From next week, customers can transfer money to each other.

- In the next two months, there will be free browsing on NairaBET.

- Also you will be able to bet without logging in.

- You will even be a able to bet through SMS.

Work plenty for here.

About site layout, please let me explain something.

Re-arranging the site is like building the site from scratch which is a lot of development. We have employed 125 new developers to keep working on the platform. It will take time but I assure you, we will get it done. Abeg epp us manage am for now.

Thanks for your comments. Please keep them coming. Both the positives and negatives.

reduce your payout period to 24hours

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

bros be like say you don forget the meaning of herculean!........ opposite of what you wrote
BRO ITS WAS THE AUTO CORRECT O,THANKS FOR THE OBSERVATION..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Me 2 surprise!
Herculean-Hard task
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
otitokoroleti:

& you no remember boys here abi you think sey we no get web developer here?
Next time there's a good offer, always remember to share it with them boys here.

Although I don't need a job but I think someone else might benefit from such offer next time. timbuktu14 is a beneficiary of this gambling thread, my guy dey cruise better ride now courtesy of surebet247, so let nigga feel ya.
I really appreciate the fact that you used to show here once in a while because you be big man but you still mingle with big men here as well.
you made sense there, akinalabi in case you dey find accountants, pa, front desk officers, programmmers, e.t.c we get able punters wey fit fill up the positions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
bjhaid:
you made sense there, akinalabi in case you dey find accountants, pa, front desk officers, programmmers, e.t.c we get able punters wey fit fill up the positions
@the bolded,we dey here oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
@the bolded,we dey here oo
which language brother?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
soloqy:

Click on bet history, if you are on desktop mode
They say na only mobile lite version my device support
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by snowlord(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
akinalabi
av bn tryn to get access into my nairabet account,bt its almost impossible,since av lost access to d email i opened the account with.av also tried to reset the email afta chatn wt 1 of ur cc,bt i was told d info's i provided were insufficient,i stopped betting online since 2014/2015,hence i forgot some of d many details in the act,but i still remember the username; nwanze7,n oda small details like fone no i opened d act wt. ur help wil b greatlly appreciated.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenooff(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Preparing Saturday Acca
I pray green all the way
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
5C7DQJN
152 odds
goal market till weekend
edit and try

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
CALM DOWN GUY,IT WAS AUTO CORRET THAT MADE THAT ERROR NA
Alright
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lionhearted: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well done akinalabi. Kindly please add real-time updating of bets. Say, I placed over 2.5goals and 3 goals already scored before fulltime. Just green it, we need not wait till fulltime.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
King4Roller:
Can you add loan to beggars?
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
bjhaid:
which language brother?

Igbo, hausa and Yoruba language
Lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by worthybet(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
BEST BETS FOR TODAY:

FAROE ISLAND: STREYMUR VS TVOROYRI - HOME WIN @ 2.05

EUROPA QUALIFICATION: BILBAO VS PANATHINAIKOS - HOME DNB @ 1.10

EUROPA QUALIFICATION: ROSENBORG VS AJAX: HOME WIN OR DRAW @ 1.70

EUROPA QUALIFICATION: SALSBURG VS VITORUL - HOME WIN @ 1.25

SOURCE: www.worthybet.com

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by petroldollar: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
I see ajax winning to night
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
vampire2020:
5C697RT
PHI001 UND JUZEC,500N ON THIS PLEASE cool
thanks boss....nice games...I removed those two chingum odd(psv and psg =
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
akinalabi:

You will not send me back to Ajiwogbo village. God forbiss

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. Laugh dun finish me here... So alabi too dey fear village cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.