Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (2918) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4528559 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

guy, i aint laughing this off with you. Do the right thing and apologise

Kanye, abeg bone them.

Check well. Seems one person is using 2 monickers.

No need abeg.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

guy, i aint laughing this off with you. Do the right thing and apologise
hahahaha,
Oga Dayo, sorry sir

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Cocolatti(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
bigcee:

Instead of you to settle beef. You dey take style beg undecided
Hahaha... Abeg no kill me with laughter

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by joeeee240(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

boss, no vex jare. that boy say im wan slap me and even if na one year e go take, i go help him make it happen. i don dey follow am sef.

Bone am e no worth am

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lordseyad(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Seun Puskin Troot
or any other person..
Can you please just close this thread for some hours..
If it's possible, please do!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

boss, no vex jare.that boy say im wan slap me and even if na one year e go take, i go help him make it happen. i don dey follow am sef.
if you still wan follow me drag, go and create a special thread for just me and you, I'll be waiting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
bigcee:
Instead of you to settle beef. You dey take style beg undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Montez90:
hahahaha,
Oga Dayo, sorry sir

Better, you of all people know there is nothing faceless here except those decieving themselves.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lordseyad:
Seun Puskin Troot
or any other person..
Deactivate your account if your don't wana be here.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Montez90:
if you still wan follow me drag, go and create a special thread for just me and you, I'll be waiting

Create am i go follow you, meanwhile apology accepted.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Afobear: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
funnynation:
Abeg somebody borrow me sure 1.50 odds game. I wan use 10k stake the game. Make I get 15k.
Abeg if you borrow me 2 odds i go still happy. Abeg mention me
5D22B9H
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by protonz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
5czx3y3 Help me identify d judas abeg.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kanyebaba1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
joeeee240:

Bone am e no worth am
I don hear. Weh don Sir! i just wan use d guy enjoy my leave na.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
kanyebaba1:

Create am i go follow you, meanwhile apology accepted.
my phone no gree create thread, you create am

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
Kellydgreat:

Turkey / Turkiye Kupasi Edirne v Dardanelspor AS 29/08/17 14:30 Both Teams To Score @1.65 Good luck.
Give me 100 odds please.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Afobear: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lordseyad:
Seun
Puskin
Troot

or any other person..

no let me tear your head !!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by foxzzy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
Viking007:
embarassed Betting is something I do once in a week, sometimes I go weeks without a single stake. Betting becomes a problem when we do it everyday & become addicted, at that stage quitting is best, else one might end up hurting him/herself one day.

Betting is not a business, we shouldn't be deceived( I read someone calling it a business some pages back). Betting is just another form of having expensive fun in a risky way.

One shouldn't gamble when there is no legit source of income (job), the result no matter how You twist it is always negative. We all laugh at ifeconba or whatever his name is, truth is he's a good example of why betting should be done with moderation.

I hope someone somewhere will learn & have a good rethink of what betting is all about.
gmacnoms, You will be missed, one of the few level headed monikers here.

nicely said bro, you are one of the nairalanders I respect so much.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
5D25JCB. you can edit it if you wanna. 470+ odds. goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
guyman2:

This King4roller, would you just let us be in peace in this group? Was the above not addressed to you yesterday?

Haba! If not begging, na attacking people. You no dey tire?

We both requested to join his group and he declined. Did I attack him? But you keep attacking him. Please grow up. You can call mr an asslicker, I don't care as far as I write the truth.

Boss mailed you over a week now. Please check
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by pryme(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
now this more like the betting thread i use to know, keep it up guys grin grin grin grin grin

better than shitbags taking over the thread angry angry angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yhemit(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Booking Number: 5D26S8R guys help me check it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
Montez90:
Marcellinus so you don repent

didn't beg man...just wanted to know if I'd be the first five then...it was a response to a declaration... somehow I wanted to act against my feeling. I don't beg and would never do.

Go through the history of my post to know if u would see anything otherwise

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
isobadt:
Need N200 or as much as N1,000 to stake this week?
Head over to www.footballbetting.center now
Meet the requirements and have your betting account on any platform credited within 24 hours.
Don't dull.
Open to only 10 people
www.footballbetting.center

Commot DAT mumu captcha thing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by funnynation(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thank you but just saw it.. Thanks

Kellydgreat:

Turkey / Turkiye Kupasi
Edirne v Dardanelspor AS
29/08/17 14:30
Both Teams To Score @1.65
Good luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lol..Saturday was lamentation day.
Sunday was mourning and serious lamentation day.
Monday was beefing day.
Today,since morning Na quarrel and confusion.
Abeg which day Will b begging and funding day? And which weekend Will someone here drop better booking code That will make everyone smile and not lament at the end of the day?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
Zombie
Lordseyad:
S.eun
P.uskin
T.root

or any other person..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
begging and funding day is suspended indefinitely, ASUU is on strike enter site hustle
sammyobi584:
Lol..Saturday was lamentation day.
Sunday was mourning and serious lamentation day.
Monday was beefing day.
Today,since morning Na quarrel and confusion.
Abeg which day Will b begging and funding day? And which weekend Will someone here drop better booking code That will make everyone smile and not lament at the end of the day?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Montez90: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
Funny enough, ejamahrandy won pfp, still came here back to clinch ebonybet 1st prize we no bother am to dey drop him games once in a while , e for better if Na him ass d asslickers dey lick sef

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by King4Roller: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
isobadt:
Need N200 or as much as N1,000 to stake this week?
Head over to www.footballbetting.center now
Meet the requirements and have your betting account on any platform credited within 24 hours.
Don't dull.
Open to only 10 people
www.footballbetting.center
stanley your high odd dey cast pass ip

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
*SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE STRONG & LOVELY LADIES IN THE HOUSE*

Less than 10 years ago, Conor Mcgregor was homeless.

While homeless he met a woman named Dee Devlin. She took him off the streets, moved Conor into her tiny apartment and fed him daily.

All she ever asked was that he worked hard and believed in himself. She struggled to buy expensive, healthy food so Conor could train and stay focused... but she stuck by him.

ONLY 6 years ago, Conor was a plumber... barely living above poverty, but Dee stuck by him.

Last weekend, Dee sat in in attendance to once again support her man while he made over 100 MILLION dollars to add to his already successful new life.

Believe in yourself and find people to surround yourself with who believe in you as well.

Life is too short to keep your circle full of people who will watch you fail.

Don't EVER let your circumstances or people hold you down. Get out there and take what's yours! No excuses!

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)