Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4528915 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Asaprocky13: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Congrat bro. 4419132
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
phaamsaam:

But you no tire to show off... Loolss... Whether it's Inplay or before it starts, using just few games to judge isn't a sure banker bro,, don't try it for a 5 set tourney ooo

bro, i wasn't showing off, i hardly even comment on nairaland. it was questions that were asked that brought out all the talks. yes I know 5 set tourney is a no-no. then stay away from major tournaments, stay away from doubles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

i only bet on live inplay, tennis is trickish before the game starts, i don tire to explain

Game between Goffin and benneteau who's your money on
Cool 3.4 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

bro, i wasn't showing off, i hardly even comment on nairaland. it was questions that were asked that brought out all the talks. yes I know 5 set tourney is a no-no. then stay away from major tournaments, stay away from doubles.

NO qualms, same here I hardly gist.. But when I see tennis n basketball stakers I get excited not just soccer everytym
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
phaamsaam:

Game between Goffin and benneteau who's your money on

i wont select that kind of game because they have met twice and each person won once, but the bookies favour Goffin to win. The game just started and no one has won a point break.so you stay and chill
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Abidob(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
AvsGot007:
oga! you're doing ojoro oh... why you no share this game na? the one you dropped. I edit am and na just one more goal nak am red!

I dey follow your games Abeg dey mention me, in fact dey mention me concerning anything wey you wan do for this life...yes I wan dey follow dey follow your life,i go dey edit am! I'm serious no be joke!

5TRCCSF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ichiedoubleboot: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

i wont select that kind of game because they have met twice and each person one, but the bookies favour Goffin to win. The game just started and no one has won a point break.so you stay and chill

I follow chill. Abeg drop the inplay here.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

i wont select that kind of game because they have met twice and each person one, but the bookies favour Goffin to win. The game just started and no one has won a point break.so you stay and chill

Goffin just lost his serve, under dog doing better looking at the stats

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Abidob(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lordseyad:
Bro.. nice games... u dey try...
If you had posted this, I think I wud av won from this... The one you posted which I played here didn't come close like this...

Dis one game syndrome go comot soon.... more strength!!

5TRCCSF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Abidob(m): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Olekumaster:
Good effort. Did you predict this yourself?

5TRCCSF
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ichiedoubleboot:

I follow chill. Abeg drop the inplay here.

Lools so... Men don stake since

IF you can still run inplay 1xbet 9S9QC
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AlterEnigma(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Funnicator:
got games for today?

Try this

5TTMNWW

Cc johnikitzy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
phaamsaam:

Goffin just lost his serve, under dog doing better looking at the stats
i can see that, and even the underdog is about to break goffin again. like i told you ealier, i wont go with that type of game since they have both each won each other one time each in their previous meetings.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnpablo541(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
phaamsaam:

look at this game Bachinger M. - Brown D. , home won 3 times in their last meetings, and home won first set to 0 but he is having trouble starting second set. so i will say home wins the match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shemzy4real: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Guys pls I need your candid advice.. What can I do should I cash out or leave it to play.

B918EAQCRTCZZQ-1300244
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:
i can see that, and even the underdog is about to break goffin again. like i told you ealier, i wont go with that type of game since they have both each won each other one time each in their previous meetings.

Went with the underdog to win a set... That's almost boom... Dimitrov is fvcking up oooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Juzec:
it is a personal choice sha...but I don't like jerry pattern of punting
your reason bro?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ichiedoubleboot: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
phaamsaam:

IF you can still run inplay 1xbet 9S9QC

I rush chook am 1k.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by matos(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

i only bet on live inplay, tennis is trickish before the game starts, i don tire to explain

Can u teach me how u predict the tennis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phaamsaam: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
johnpablo541:

Benneteau thanks, it Remains dimitrov
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
iDROID:

Let me get something straight, N100 or so to gamble with is your problem in this life?
If replying you was worth it, I would have done so a long time ago but of what use will it be for me to condescend to your level? Take my advice, Do not meddle with people you know little or nothing about. Asking for funds doesn't naturally transform one to a beggar. We all have our individual problems and judging everyone by your own condition is very unfair. You might be bouyant and have access to resources as much as you want but it's not same for everyone. Some are suffering in silence and if one feels it's Gentlemanly to come ask some young folks for little aid, who are you to condemn them? Before you play "God" look well lest you take to the streets begging. No one asks for aid in good fate. Be careful!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
You are an incorrigible idiot. I can see your senses are on leave. You need a change of address to a very sound correctional facility. Your stupidity is congenital and your destiny is as fruitless as all your failed bet slips.

ForValour:
foolishness is in ur blood. You want to feel good abi? but sorry i am not ur prey. Reserve ur pity to urself. I am buoyant. I only come here to catch fun.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RedDistrict: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Shemzy4real:
Guys pls I need your candid advice.. What can I do should I cash out or leave it to play.

B918EAQCRTCZZQ-1300244

cashout of 3,800 seems kinda small but then its sumtin considering u played with 100 bucks

i see that most of the remaining games are 7pm while about 3 of them is 9pm. You could wait out the 7pm games and then if they scale tru, u cashout with the amount increasing after those games

if ur mind nor carry you, press the button jejely o grin

wish you greens bro!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tonididdy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Shemzy4real:

B918EAQCRTCZZQ-1300244
let it fly bro...you are a winner
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
made in china 2090034
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AvsGot007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Abidob:

Bet9ja 5TRCCSF
remix 5TTPGJR

B933EARTCSEPTP-3183284
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
No matter what, they should not beg to bet. You might as well ask Akin Alabi to send you his account number so you can credit it because 99% of all bets fail otherwise they wouldn't be begging in the first place.

It's not as if they are begging for money to eat or for employment. They are begging for 100,200 Naira to bet. That's addiction, plain and simple. If you are familiar with drug addicts, they ask for those little change just to get a fix. That's the same thing people who post their user IDs asking for funding are doing. They would still lose the money anyway and the begging cycle continues.

Don't allow sports betting make you lose sight of the many opportunities in life.

At this juncture, let me cc ifeconwonba

Profbet:
If replying you was worth it, I would have done so a long time ago but of what use will it be for me to condescend to your level? Take my advice, Do not meddle with people you know little or nothing about. Asking for funds doesn't naturally transform one to a beggar. We all have our individual problems and judging everyone by your own condition is very unfair. You might be bouyant and have access to resources as much as you want but it's not same for everyone. Some are suffering in silence and if one feels it's Gentlemanly to come ask some young folks for little aid, who are you to condemn them? Before you play "God" look well lest you take to the streets begging. No one asks for aid in good fate. Be careful!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
What is wrong with bet9ja? I can't sign in. Its giving me generic error
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Humphreycool07(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Linkfield:
What is wrong with bet9ja? I can't sign in. Its giving me generic error
Xame here not opening at all
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
einsteine:

No matter what, they should not beg to bet. You might as well ask Akin Alabi to send you his account number so you can credit it because 99% of all bets fail otherwise they wouldn't be begging in the first place.

It's not as if they are begging for money to eat or for employment. They are begging for 100,200 Naira to bet. That's addiction, plain and simple. If you are familiar with drug addicts, they ask for those little change just to get a fix. That's the same thing people who post their user IDs asking for funding are doing. They would still lose the money anyway and the begging cycle continues.

Don't allow sports betting make you lose sight of the many opportunities in life.

At this juncture, let me cc ifeconwonba

Your opinion carries zero weight. Do me a favor pls. Swerve!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by EmekaBlue(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
BET9JA RECRUITMENT

To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter or complete an Application form (this can be requested from the HR department) and send to Recruitment@mybet9ja.com.
Do not send your CV/Application form to the recruiting manager directly as it would not be considered. If you do not include a covering letter with your details of the role you are interested in and location, again your application will not be considered. The Job Description has been attached. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.

Job Title
Cashier

locations •Romi – Kaduna State
• Maraba – Nasarawa State
• Idimu – Lagos State
• Alaba – Lagos State
• Gwarimpa – Abuja

closing date Thursday, 9th November, 2017. (applications sent after this date will not be considered) Head of Retail See attached the Job description

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.