Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4550585 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Henrychris(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henrychris:
B99ETQRTRTQZR-4577680 guys please should i cash out shocked

Another green today... grin grin love u guys Boom Boom

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nairabet removed the HOME/AWAY win either half from their options, even for the top leagues .

SMH for you guys.

What are you guys scared of? No option/market guarantees any punter the win so what the actual heck is this?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Onpurpose: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
CHINE55:
I Chinedu Francis Obasi has finally decided to quit football betting. I was examining my life since I started this venture and I weeped for myself. I am a young Graduate full of prospects but out of the urge to follow the trend and try some luck, I joined this destructive and demeaning venture. As I'm typing this, I don't have 200 both in my wallet and account, why? Betting. I used to bet with 5k before. Sometimes 2,3k but with time I reduced to 5h and 2h due to lack of funds. Shamefully, I even started begging people for funds here. Imagine! Something I won't be proud of doing if my friends were here and knew my true identity. Everytime I see small cash, I use and bet. I don't call family and friends anymore cos I use the money for airtime trying to win millions which fails too. I have even resorted to borrowing from friends since I lost my job when I see a sure game but all to no avail. Right now I'm very broke that I have to take a decision to quit. I have gave grown too lean and hungry cos I can't even take care of myself. I postponed barbering my hair twice last week cos I used the 3h to bet. That's how bad it has become. The psychological effect waiting for a team on my slip to score has on me is heartwrenching . Imagine Arsenal today. Well I can go on and on to list the effects this thing has on youths but let me stop. I know for sure that my dad won't be proud that his son who graduated last year is a chronic gambler. I don't have any notable achievement but my bet history runs into 185k total deposit and of which I lost eventually too. God help me as I take this path but remember the question I asked you all earlier on. Na betting your Papa train you? I have quit and will proceed on rehabilitation with immediate effect. God give me a job too. I wish you all see the light someday soon too.
life saving decision, Akinalabi and co will not like this. As for me after exhausting my last 400(2 more weeks) on Merrybet PuntforPride. I will quit sport betting. . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BOSMANARIS(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Undertaker001:
5ZWG5C9

Guy, come..... Wetin happen gangan?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
CHINE55:
I Chinedu Francis Obasi has finally decided to quit football betting. I was examining my life since I started this venture and I weeped for myself. I am a young Graduate full of prospects but out of the urge to follow the trend and try some luck, I joined this destructive and demeaning venture. As I'm typing this, I don't have 200 both in my wallet and account, why? Betting. I used to bet with 5k before. Sometimes 2,3k but with time I reduced to 5h and 2h due to lack of funds. Shamefully, I even started begging people for funds here. Imagine! Something I won't be proud of doing if my friends were here and knew my true identity. Everytime I see small cash, I use and bet. I don't call family and friends anymore cos I use the money for airtime trying to win millions which fails too. I have even resorted to borrowing from friends since I lost my job when I see a sure game but all to no avail. Right now I'm very broke that I have to take a decision to quit. I have gave grown too lean and hungry cos I can't even take care of myself. I postponed barbering my hair twice last week cos I used the 3h to bet. That's how bad it has become. The psychological effect waiting for a team on my slip to score has on me is heartwrenching . Imagine Arsenal today. Well I can go on and on to list the effects this thing has on youths but let me stop. I know for sure that my dad won't be proud that his son who graduated last year is a chronic gambler. I don't have any notable achievement but my bet history runs into 185k total deposit and of which I lost eventually too. God help me as I take this path but remember the question I asked you all earlier on. Na betting your Papa train you? I have quit and will proceed on rehabilitation with immediate effect. God give me a job too. I wish you all see the light someday soon too.
Alabi and co lost a loyal customer

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
CHINE55:
This post made my night. I keep telling people here, sports betting isn't some poverty alleviation scheme. That desperation to hammer by betting will only ruin you at the end of the day. It isn't for the unemployed or broke. Some punters can afford to bet on a daily basis but can't even afford two square meals a day. Also, because you're employed doesn't mean you should throw your entire salary on betting. We should all try to be smart about how we go about betting and try to enjoy it, because it should be fun not the other way around. As I type I haven't staked in about a week now and I'm not bothered. I might not even stake till January. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ifeconwaba(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
fools wee de loose money.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Suregiver48:

I like your zeal and courage.. kudos that you quit now. pm me your account details may I find you small money to buy champagne to celebrate your liberation.
once again. Congrats
I am way past all these now. Keep your small money, I don't need it. My people have a saying that "Ihe a aghutara na eze anaghi eju afo" meaning what you picked from your teeth can never fill your stomach

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Another 23 odd wasted

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
fools wee de loose money.

You're always lurking around this thread haba. Its almost as if you don't want to leave. grin

The legend of dog racing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by aubumeyang: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
iDROID:
Whoever compiled these odds must be high on banana leaves. Why are Sharkhtar favourites against Manchester City? shocked
hehe. i think they know what they are doing. mancity can afford to lose the remaining games and still finish top with huge goal difference,beside they are playing united that weekend, so i see pep resting key players.. shaktar cant afford to lose the game as napoli is only 3 points behind with better goal difference

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mhisterdreezy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
pls who have sure 6 odds for tuesday and wednesday matches. I also need corners slip high odd for corners

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogasman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
FreeWorld23:
lost bet

Updated won
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by neroflo: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Fvvck betting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by eazyfocus: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ifeconwaba:
praise the lord. i thank God for your life. now think straight not imaginary

I am happy for you o because this thing get as e be o. I played arsenal 12 $ under4 imaging me arsenal fan praying make burnley win if arsenal no fit win.... Imaging i almost get heart attack when Fiorentina equalize Lazio 1-1. I pray i can quit this rubbish, i wish government will ban this lazy maker. The worst is that it will even make you become lazy and unproductively, you will book game, keep checking livescores at the end it will fail, time, money, energy lost.. Angry, depression will then set in.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
CHINE55:
and the stvpid once will still not believe angry ,send me your account number let me give you 80k ,I wept after reading your pathetic story.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
eazyfocus:

I am happy for you o because this thing get as e be o. I played arsenal 12 $ under4 imaging me arsenal fan praying make burnley win if arsenal no fit win.... Imaging i almost get heart attack when Fiorentina equalize Lazio 1-1. I pray i can quit this rubbish, i wish government will ban this lazy maker. The worst is that it will even make you become lazy and unproductively, you will book game, keep checking livescores at the end it will fail, time, money, energy lost.. Angry, depression will then set in.
exactly dear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dopenigga(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Phew.that was a close one grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dopenigga:
Phew.that was a close one grin
high blood pressure
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Khutie: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
dubai4eva:
and the stvpid once will still not believe angry ,send me your account number let me give you 80k ,I wept after reading your pathetic story.
Me nko? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Frankolino(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
B947ETQZQAZAPS-2044431 cry
B939ETQWTTZAZZ-2044431 grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
dubai4eva:
if u send dat 80k to dat guy and i see proff , i swear to God I'll quit bet....

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one Valencia. If Barca loses this match they will end up blaming the referee for not awarding them their goal after the ball crossed the line. Good game overall.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Dopenigga(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
qualityGod:
high blood pressure
no be small thing oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kzeebaba: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
seedorfy134:
if u send dat 80k to dat guy and i see proff , i swear to God I'll quit bet....

Who that help, his not doing it for u to quit bet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Coldfeets: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Valencia doing me proud... tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sanmitee(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Remarkable Valencia. I doff my hat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by seedorfy134(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
B950ETQZPQRCZC-1136875 i need ur epp shld i cash out or wait 4 tomorrow game to play
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
dubai4eva:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sheamus007(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
iDROID:
Nice one Valencia. If Barca loses this match they will end up blaming the referee for not awarding them their goal after the ball crossed the line. Good game overall.
useless referee
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ponte preta and Vitoria must finish their game o.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by shady16: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
CHINE55:

This is touchin. Itz all good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.