Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4529156 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2017
W3xy1:
How come I didn't see this ticket? I was online almost through out that day to replay the tickets of all top 5. Secondly how come only one person quote this ticket? After searching for xpset2 username, I found out only one person quote the ticket he claimed to post on for his friend ganiu on on the final day and that is unbelievable because we all know how people are giving themselves close marking to avoid story that touch. For only person to quote his ticket is a blatant lie. Thirdly how come the guy did not get the username correctly? To claim to post on someone's behalf and you can't even post his correct username? Ganiukazeem and ganiukazim are different entity. Finally no admin should delete my post
He didn't post that shii....the post was modified to hide their atrocities.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 7:39am On Dec 08, 2017
iamnlia:
Lazio!
This world is not my place.
Now I shall battle hunger for a week and face whatever fate bears for my hungry soul.
This lamentation tho' grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Clearly suspicious activity in that ticket submission.

Surely makes a case for the accusations of fraud unless proven otherwise .

Is there no way the people participating in the pfp can write the Merrybet people directly? Unless they too are in on it.

I understand why the boys that are seemingly being shortchanged, are not fighting all out.

They feel they don't have a choice and can't imagine losing the compensation money as well because they already believe the ones in charge can go further to disqualify them.

This sucks. Really sucks

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Mods modifying posts .... Issoright Merrybet gives merrybet takes

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2017
soloqy:
Clearly suspicious activity in that ticket submission.

Surely makes a case for the accusations of fraud unless proven otherwise .

Is there no way the people participating in the pfp can write the Merrybet people directly? Unless they too are in on it.

I understand why the boys that are seemingly being shortchanged, are not fighting all out.

They feel they don't have a choice and can't imagine losing the compensation money as well because they already believe the ones in charge can go further to disqualify them.

This socks. Really sucks

You said it all ..... Am happy this has been exposed ...
people wicked sha .....

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Head office :

Merrybet Gold Limited, Suites C 107/108, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos..

What is needed from those participating, is a sort of class action. From number 2 person down to number 10.

That way, you don't have to be scared of being targeted alone.

Wrong is wrong. Get things done right.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Sheamus007(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
65GLJNW Saturday game...fully rinsed

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2017
soloqy:
Head office :

Merrybet Gold Limited, Suites C 107/108, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos..

What is needed from those participating, is a sort of class action. From number 2 person down to number 10.

That way, you don't have to be scared of being targeted alone.

Wrong is wrong. Get things done right.

you can do that on their behalf nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Suregiver48: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2017
The ticket posted was only 68 odds. The pfp moderators should show us the guys other tickets that made the total to be 146 odds. I am saying this because that ganiukazeem hardly post here. This scam need to be condemned by all and,sundry. if we can't organise a simple online tournament like this,I wonder how we youths can rule this country. THEY SHOULD SHOW US HOW THAT GUY ODDS ENDED UP TO BE 146 INSTEAD OF 68

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

What's the problem ?? Lots of people here has respect for you ...So behave

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2017
W3xy1:
How come I didn't see this ticket? I was online almost through out that day to replay the tickets of all top 5. Secondly how come only one person quote this ticket? After searching for xpset2 username, I found out only one person quote the ticket he claimed to post on for his friend ganiu on on the final day and that is unbelievable because we all know how people are giving themselves close marking to avoid story that touch. For only person to quote his ticket is a blatant lie. Thirdly how come the guy did not get the username correctly? To claim to post on someone's behalf and you can't even post his correct username? Ganiukazeem and ganiukazim are different entity. Finally no admin should delete my post

The fact Nairabetcom quoted his post puts most of these allegations to rest. Concerning xpset and xpset2 being alternate accounts, you're right. Even the Ganiu looks shady. All new accounts. All these aren't still convincing enough to prove;without doubt that there was any cheating. Unless you guys have solid proof, just rest your case
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Brothers pls help me analyze this game
Lhimeet & every good punter whats ya say. Who's the Judas

65GMXKF

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

I said *class action *. You do understand it, yeah ?

I am not participating in Pfp. The first question that would be asked by Merrybet owners is my position in the competition.

It is not everything that calls for antagonism from you sir.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Chukason1:

What's the problem ?? Lots of people here has respect for you ...So behave
what problem exactly. The top 10 finalist are not saying shit about the whole thing. So why can't he he do it on their behalf
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nelsizzy(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Make una drop this issue na. The guy currently in 2nd position understands what is going on and he decides to keep mute because he has his reason. Make una no put sand sand on top another person garri cuz una wan form activist.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by W3xy1(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2017
finest0007:

The fact Nairabetcom quoted his post puts most of these allegations to rest. Concerning xpset and xpset2 being alternate accounts, you're right. Even the Ganiu looks shady. All new accounts. All these aren't still convincing enough to prove;without doubt that there was any cheating. Unless you guys have solid proof, just rest your case
this stuff is a planned work. We all know how guys are monitoring this stuff that day . Guys quoted Lhimeet and other guy's tickets more than 5 times which am aware of it . For someone to quote that xpset2 ticket just only once when we are all know ganiu is on top looks shady. This movie is a planned executed script. How come only Nairabetcom quote that ticket and other guy's didint see it?

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2017
So every post here is based on assumption. Is it because the dude is topping the table. Did anybody witnessed what happened to LOngfellow. His post getting deleted, what about me that antispam bans anytime I drop PfP. When we were shouting, nobody bothered to stand up on our behalf, blackberrydude case then, nobody seems to be interested.

But y'all interested in getting lhimeat to the top
And some dudes here are shouting the youths can't rule, when y'all are gathering to support only one person, when majority are wounded.

Last week, my post was deleted and odd won, nobody stood up, but here you are gathering around lhimeat. Issokay, continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:
what problem exactly. The top 10 finalist are not saying shit about the whole thing. So why can't he he do it on their behalf
you are still getting it wrong, that shady move was scripted! The 2-10 position might decide to be quiet because they already knew what was going on, and for those talking, were they not part of the contestants? We also had our stakes on the competition, you think multiplying the #200 by the number if the participants is a small money?
Let's always put things aright.
I still maintain that the organisers have long bn compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Suregiver48: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Can the mods modify someones post? If it is possible then that means that nairabetcom was modified by someone inorder to perpetuate this evil.Now I understand why lhimeet was quoting people's games even when the deadline passed last Monday..He saw the conspiracy and he want to make sure such things won't happen again..How did 68 odds suddenly jump up to 146 odds. I hav checked all the ganiu guys posts and I didn't see the remaining where he won the remaining 86 odds. They planned this from beginning of the competition.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Suregiver48: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:
So every post here is based on assumption. Is it because the dude is topping the table. Did anybody witnessed what happened to LOngfellow. His post getting deleted, what about me that antispam bans anytime I drop PfP. When we were shouting, nobody bothered to stand up on our behalf, blackberrydude case then, nobody seems to be interested.

And some dudes here are shouting the youths can't rule, when y'all are gathering to support only one person, when majority are wounded.

Last week, my post was deleted and odd won, nobody stood up, but here you are gathering around lhimeat. Issokay, continue.

don't blame any one..most people didn't understand what was happening until the topic was raised last night. For antispam not banning U,it might be coincidence.that thing can be annoying atimes.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Well, at the bolded is not my position, what attracted my interest was the person using that alternate always getting involved in such shady moves, I could remembered Longfellow or so still mentioned the guy's name on something similar to this during the Ebonybet challenge. And to even discovered that he was part of the organisers, are we not bn taken as fools?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
W3xy1:
this stuff is a planned work. We all know how guys are monitoring this stuff that day . Guys quoted Lhimeet and other guy's tickets more than 5 times which am aware of it . For someone to quote that xpset2 ticket just only once when we are all know ganiu is on top looks shady. This movie is a planned executed script. How come only Nairabetcom quote that ticket and other guy's didint see it?
its obvious, most of you don't even know what's going.

Prior to that time, dude was not in the 1st position, lhimeat was. It was that ticket that took the guy to no 1.

And again, why is everyone suddenly interested in the matter, oh! Because lhimat was unable to claim the number 1. Because, this happened 3 or 4 weeks ago, lhimeat has dropped 3 tickets after that.

You were all waiting to see if lhimeat will claim the no 1 again, but now that he was unable, you all thought of using conspiracy theory to get him there.
You guys are wonderful

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Well I think this PfP should be cancelled entirely, a new one should be organized and let's see if your lhimeat will make top 10.

Dygeasy hardly visits this thread, if he had made number 1, you guys would still shout how did he get there, he hardly comment here blah blah.

The same guys always shouting, pfp is distracting this thread, pfp is nonsense are the same guys shouting how pfp has lost its integrity.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Prior to that time, dude was not in the 1st position, lhimeat was. It was that ticket that took the guy to no 1.

And again, why is everyone suddenly interested in the matter, oh! Because lhimat was unable to claim the number 1. Because, this happened 3 or 4 weeks ago, lhimeat has dropped 3 tickets after that.

You were all waiting to see if lhimeat will claim the no 1 again, but now that he was unable, you all thought of using conspiracy theory to get him there.
You guys are wonderful

Smh, why are you making this issue about one individual?

The second placed and third placed contestants, don't they get to receive consolation prices as well?

What ever you have against the individual, does not negate the need to point out wrong issues.

Some of us contributing to this, don't know the Lhimeet and probably may never meet.

Do not reduce yourself to basement squabbles, due to perhaps, a personal issue with the person and lose sight of the main issue.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
MORE BANS ARE COMING FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN INTERFERE WITH WHAT DOES NOT CONCERN THEM .... 4 ACCOUNTS BANNED ALREADY grin grin grin grin

MODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2017
TROOT BAN THEM ALL ....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by W3xy1(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2017
afoltundeseun:

You guys are wonderful
you are right coz how the guy jumped to number 1 baffles me. That his username is so strange. Not an active fellow on this thread. Organizers of this pfp no try at all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2017
It is very funny how it is that it's the ppl that have not paid any attention or have not even garnered a point in the PfP that are busy talking.

Well, talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2017
soloqy:

Smh, why are you making this issue about one individual?

The second placed and third placed contestants, don't they get to receive consolation prices as well?

What ever you have against the individual, does not negate the need to point out wrong issues.

Some of us contributing to this, don't know the Lhimeet and probably may never meet.

Do not reduce yourself to basement squabbles, due to perhaps, a personal issue with the person and lose sight of the main issue.
this is exactly what I observed too, seems he's got a personal beef with the guy.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2017
W3xy1:
you are right coz how the guy jumped to number 1 baffles me. That his username is so strange. Not an active fellow on this thread. Organizers of this pfp no try at all.
forget about active follower.

I want to believe you're not new to this thread. And if you're, just type I want to fund the 1st 10 monikers to quote me and see how unseen here before monikers will be the first to quote you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2017
W3xy1:

Now, him being active or not on this thread, does that make him less of a punter.
U think Im not aware that so many ppl in the PfP possess multiple monikers. I know two now.

But unfortunately, it is not what you know that counts, it is what you can prove.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Now, everyone is talking about PfP. It's good and I like it cos there has been no edition of PfP that ppl will not talk. Even when puskin then increased the minimum stake from 100 to 200, see talk. Some ppl just felt 200 was too big a stake for a chance to win 1M.

I simply call them detractors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4600) (4601) (4602) (4603) (4604) (4605) (4606) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.