Stats: 3,188,626 members, 7,934,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4619077 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please you guys should kick all these banters to the bin.....

Don't allow the mods lock down this thread again... pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:
the only thing you're good at is just bragging.

Abeg house make una help use judge o.

The house won't help you judge anything. You started it, so finish it urself.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yemike:
This really got megringringrin

Where sammyobi sef??

I dy busy..Glo interview wahala. Man need to get busy soon
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xpset2(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
bigcee:

Guy I swear u really dumb. I just tire 4 u
when the cats are away, the mice misbehaves.

Af.oltunde your tormentor will soon arrive

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
sammyobi584:

I dy busy..Glo interview wahala. Man need to get busy soon
Finaly grin .At least na u go dey fund boys now grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Realitycheck007(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

which one should we believe? 25 or 28...didn't ask for your age..does it matter?
read your post... even you just mentioned younger lad
you are just contradicting yourself everywhere
Didnt know the NOW was in the statement my bad. it spoilt the content of the message sorry for misinterpretation. i mean landlord at 25 and proud of it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

calm down ..make I handle am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

Lmao grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TellMeNothing: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

And this is the proper way for you to verbalize your thoughts?? nobody said anything about money.. they only mentioned age
are you talking or just boasting for your imaginary riches ( to us tho)

some people here their children don finish uni or de 300level..and without knowing they go bin don de call am sir since..
they reserve every right to call him young..you are 25 wah do you know.. ask people wey don born whether e easy
ITK.Who ask for your life summary??

Lol @ "imaginary riches" grin
Nairaland, na which seed una sow.. The world is not complete without NL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Realitycheck007(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

I must confess you not a slow learner. you just plain daft

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HPS3(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

Lol!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
bigcee:
A lot immature brainless guys on this thread. I don't understand why you mocking Lhimeet. It's uncalled-for.
you just they fight for your pocket

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MadeInChina: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

This part got me laughing grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
motta:
How do you mean? My pocket no dey nairaland na, abi u want make hungry kill me grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
adebayoggt:
I never knew this thread is back oooo
I really miss the thread. I watched happenings mostly as a guest. How far with the PFP?
Green luck to us all

Hmm na so

Na bcus say dm don share moni gv d winners of pfp
Na why u show for here undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by johnstar(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
motta:

Lol grin grin grin
Na der way na

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Thank you sir for this.. No one is too young too hustle, MY problem today is why people are emphazing on lhimeet age.. some saying they shouldnt have argued or bantered with him..why? cause his 20> means he doesnt hv the right to banter or talk back

Answer this..you are father of 5...someone the age of your second child insults you in the market... come pick stick say him wan fight you... you ma go run go pick up stick come fight too ahbi
just for reference
no one mentioned huzzle here in the first place..Guy go and wash your face with spirit before you touch your phone again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
bigcee:

Finaly grin .At least na u go dey fund boys now grin

Na just aptitude test and oral interview. The test is,even something else. That kind questions go red even if U Bet on it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ctrl Refresh....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xpset2(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

Answer this..you are father of 5...someone the age of your second child insults you in the market... come pick stick say him wan fight you... you ma go run go pick up stick come fight too ahbi
just for reference
no one mentioned huzzle here in the first place..Guy go and wash your face with spirit before you touch your phone again
The guy na dunce

I made a statement talking about those grown adults who fight and trade words with lhimeet, he countered by talking nonsense about those who staked on his games. I wonder how the two correspond.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Realitycheck007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
oyikocho:

just for reference
hehehe. funny illustration..., back to the question who first pick stick? can u please help relate it to why you all talking abt lhimeet's age ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
sammyobi584:

Na just aptitude test and oral interview. The test is,even something else. That kind questions go red even if U Bet on it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Realitycheck007(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
xpset2:

The guy na dunce

I made a statement talking about those grown adults who fight and trade words with lhimeet, he countered by talking nonsense about those who staked on his games. I wonder how the two correspond.
seems u not getting it that u daft.... I didnt want to tell u, i wanted u to figure it out ursef.....if u didnt know the context of THE STAKED GAMES aspect was an illustration of Age doesnt justify service......... u saying grown up men trade words with lhimeet, Go back and check.. those so called grown up men started it, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL bro. i hv known him for a while he doesnt start a banter he respects and comport himself
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by finest0007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
This thread tonight �� cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Realitycheck007:
"Go back and check.. those so called grown up men started it, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL bro. i hv known him for a while he doesnt start a banter he respects and comport himself"
I totally disagree with you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by xpset2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Realitycheck007:
those so called grown up men started it, RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL bro. i hv known him for a while he doesnt start a banter he respects and comport himself
Good, your head don come down.

Now if you go through my first post, I was actually lashing at those grown up and not lhimeet.

They picked a fight with him (then) thinking he is an adult like them. But seeing him today, they will be so ashamed (that is if them get shame for head o) of themselves.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Calebsky(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
21st

Booking Number:689YH9Q

Botafogo - Paulistano SP
Under HT(73.5) Over/Under HT
Cleveland Cavaliers - Chicago Bulls
Over(213.5) Over/Under Basket
Tampa Bay Lightning - Ottawa Senators
1 1X2
New Jersey Devils - New York Rangers
1X DC DC
Nashville Predators - Carolina Hurricanes
1X DC DC
Multiple
Odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
Nobody dey mock me na...I like myself like dat grin grin grin
Congrats, try your best not to give larger part of it back to Alabi.... Enjoy ur xmas bloke
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by motta(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
after all said and done... we need a million naira ticket..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lamanda60(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Different grammar on top person money
Orishirishi fight
Some don turn Chief adviser on top Owo olowo
Naija I hail o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by youdontknowme: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lamanda60:
Different grammar on top person money
Orishirishi fight
Some don turn Chief adviser on top Owo olowo
Naija I hail o

My brother, I tire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Why you all shouting young? small boy and the rest... is it when you are 35 before you start making your money.. some bunch of visionless people in here...... graduated @ 21, made my first 7 figures at 21, Started employing people at age 23 or became an EMPLOYER at age 23, now a landlord in abuja at age 25 and am proud of it, YOU ALL SHOULD STOP WAITING FOR "WHAT WILL BE WILL BE" STATEMEN, That's a voice of foolishness.... Take charge of your future in your hands and stop waiting for chance, HAVE A BLESSED season!

Ya head is filled with oil cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) (4768) (4769) (4770) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)