Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,157 members, 7,887,358 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood (1657 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / 41 Quick Ways To Make Your Husband Love You / How Do You Know Your boyfriend/girlfriend is in bad mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Feeling bad all the time is unsanitary. It affects not just your health, but also relationship with others.

Though due to daily circumstances of life, we all tend to be predisposed to gamut of emotions, which is unavoidable. But the good news is that you can wangle your way into what ever kind of mood you want no matter the situation of things.

Below are a variety of things to do whenever you are in a really bad mood, and you want out immediately.

1. Play Your Favourite Song:

That moment when you feel so exasperated or angry for no tangible reason, simply latch on to your smartphone or ipod and listen to your favourite jam. This would naturally help relax your nerves and you'll even, after some while, see yourself singing and nodding to the music.

2. Dial A Loved One:

Of course if he/she is not the architect of your 'emotional troubles', calling a close acquaintance when depressed, would go a long way in improving your mood. You may not need to divulge your problems to him; just an exciting conversation with them and notice how your temperament modulates into complete refinement.

3. Grab A Meal:

Food does great wonders to our brain. You don't have to be a foodie to experience the amazing transformation which a balanced diet meal would do to the nerves and body.
Ordinarily, an alcoholic would grab a bottle of booze whenever he's exasperated. Likewise all drug addicts, but these palliative messures will only lead you into deeper problems.
Whenever you find yourself in a bad mood and you want a quick way out, It's advisable you do it the healthy way. Have a good meal with lots of nutrients.

4. Take A Walk Outside:

This can also be termed 'exercising'. The crucial objective here is that you leave your immediate environment for the meantime.

Leaving your comfort zone for a walk or excercise will help build your brain nerves and resuscitate your will for happiness.

5. Write Down The Highlights Of Your Day:

Doing this will quickly get you out of a bad mood in no time.

It is good to reflect on the highpoints of the day, and make a scribble of them on your notepad. Might be about when you were caught staring at the delicate figure of that elegant lady you met at the super market,
or the scintilating mind-blowing romance you had with your hubby earlier. Anything to keep your mind away from negativity, scribbling things down.

6.Take Charge Of Your Emotions:

Sometimes, the best way to crack bad moods is to assume control over them. You may be in a really devastating situation, or maybe a close chum took ill. Call the hospital immediately instead of sitting back and doing nothing. Take out time to research on the possible cure to the ailment. --Just become incharge of every situation and constantly remind yourself that happiness of mind is non negotiable.

Other quick measures to snap yourself out of a bad mood may include; Playing video games, surfing through your socail media accounts, Reading an interesting book, etc.

For more Updates >> https://9jaspot.com/2054/quick-ways-get-yourself-out-a-bad-mood

1 Like

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by makydebbie(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Yea music is powerful smiley

I'm not talking about the noise we hear everyday oooangry
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Number one website for Nigerians >> Www.9jaspot.com | |The amazing online spot.
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by AlexCk: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Omo, na fifa16 sure pass o, or watch Family Guy sef. Those work well grin
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by optional1(f): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
Take a walk outside is the best.
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Music is the elixir of life;
It can make or break you.

I'd like to try the "Grab a Meal" option though.

1 Like

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Gbemiie: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Wow... nice tips... number 4 sounds nice.
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by decatalyst(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Cry it all out...take a walk and play a very good music kiss
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by AmacoA: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lalasticlala , seun
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by AuroraB(f): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Great! I'm so bookmarking this smiley
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by ritababe(f): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
watch your favorite movie
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by iykekelvins(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fvck...
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:
Music is the elixir of life;
It can make or break you.

I'd like to try the "Grab a Meal" option though.

Yea, it sure works. Though you sound like you are a lover of food yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Cry it all out...take a walk and play a very good music kiss

Hmmm..
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Kowor(f): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Watch rush hour or police academy.

1 Like

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea music is powerful smiley
I'm not talking about the noise we hear everyday oooangry
Really powerful. And you're right -- the right music does the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by makydebbie(f): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Really powerful. And you're right -- the right music does the magic.
Yea smiley
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Runtownnn: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Grab a meal ke. for dis recession?
cc gari crew grin
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Yea, it sure works. Though you sound like you are a lover of food yourself. grin
How did you figure it out? cheesy
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
iykekelvins:
Fvck...
Oga.
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by torres89: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
how about smoking weed
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by iykekelvins(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:
Oga.
Col, Hafa?
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by refiner(f): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
I do all that but I still can't come out from that mood...

Something strange might be wrong with me then... angry
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
iykekelvins:
Col, Hafa?
I just dey.

So, when you're in a bad mood,that's what helps? cheesy Or did I misunderstand?

How your side jare?
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by iykekelvins(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:

I just dey.

So, when you're in a bad mood,that's what helps? cheesy Or did I misunderstand?

How your side jare?
Lool, don't mind me jor.

My side legit, we dey push am. You nko?
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by DRISKLEF(m): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
I do all that but I still can't come out from that mood...

Something strange might be wrong with me then... angry

Hmmm... Could it be depressional tendencies? sad
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
iykekelvins:
Lool, don't mind me jor.

My side legit, we dey push am. You nko?
My side just dry jare.
Just say make I greet you sha...and I go like try that your method one day oh..Lol.

Take care. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by KingRex1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
To me 1 - 5 only worsens the sit situation.. OK eating as an exception too

6 is the main thing, buckle up and get going. And if you don't have the strength, watch how I met your mother grin
Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by iykekelvins(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
colik:

My side just dry jare.
Just say make I greet you sha...and I go like try that your method one day oh..Lol.

Take care. smiley
Ahahah, that's the spirit grin

Thanks for checking on me love kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quick Ways To Get Yourself Out Of A Bad Mood by refiner(f): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Hmmm... Could it be depressional tendencies? sad

Maybe...

Sometimes,I feel like talking to no one for a week...that mood!..I hate it...

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye 24 And Hellow 25 / This Nigerian Model Looks Like A Real Life Princess Jasmine / Is She Indirectly Telling Me She Is Not Interested Or What? Urgent Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.