Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,943 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid (8409 Views)

Bbnaija: Check Out Photos Of Mercy's Newly Owned House In Lekki / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Davido And His Friends Having Fun At His Newly Owned MULTI MILLION NAIRA Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by Ask4Info: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:

[s]When People Rejoice, Rejoice With Them, When The Mourn, Mourn With Them,
I smell Jealous and Envy In Your Reply, Davido Is Just 24 And He Has Acquired Alot , He Is Proud To Say His Age, OGA TITUS What Have You Achieved At Your Wretched Age??
And Before You Open Your Smelling Mouth To Reply , Get To DAVIDOs Snapchat To Confirm My Post[/s]
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by laudate: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:
When People Rejoice, Rejoice With Them, When The Mourn, Mourn With Them,
I smell Jealous and Envy In Your Reply, Davido Is Just 24 And He Has Acquired Alot , He Is Proud To Say His Age, OGA TITUD What Have You Achieved At Your Wretched Age??
And Before You Open Your Smelling Mouth To Reply , Get To DAVIDOs Snapchat To Confirm My Post

You are really funny. undecided People are trying to correct you and you are still repeating the same false story, and blowing it up. sad Oya, post the Certificate of Occupancy (CofO) here, that shows clearly that Davido bought over the entire estate.

The cheapest house in that estate (going by the pictures of Emperor Estate posted here) goes for =N=85 million naira, for a 3-bedroom terrace duplex. The larger ones go for over =N=150 million each. Do you know how many houses are located inside there? Do you know Davido's networth, and the total value of the entire houses in that whole estate? Yet, you keep recycling the same falsehood, because you saw it on his Snapchat page. Can't you stop and think??! shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
laudate:

And when next you decide to repost a comment from a different source on a public forum, try and verify the authenticity of that comment. sad Maybe Davido just owns or rents one house in the entire estate, does that mean he owns the whole estate??! shocked
Proper Confirmation Is What This Post Has, I Wouldn't Have Posted It If Not Confirmed, Come To Think Of It How Much Do You Think An Estate Of That Category Will Cost, When Davido Has A Billionaire Dad There Is No Big Deal In Owning An Estate As That.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
laudate:

You are really funny. undecided People are trying to correct you and you are still repeating the same false story, and blowing it up. sad Oya, post the Certificate of Occupancy (CofO) here, that shows clearly that Davido bought over the entire estate.

The cheapest house in that estate (going by the pictures of Emperor Estate posted here) goes for =N=85 million naira, for a 3-bedroom terrace duplex. The larger ones go for over =N=150 million each. Do you know how many houses are located inside there? Do you know Davido's networth, and the total value of the entire houses in that whole estate? Yet, you keep recycling the same falsehood, because you saw it on his Snapchat page. Can't you stop and think??! shocked

OK Show Us The Pricing List Of Each House In The Estat
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ask4Info:

Tah! Shut Up there. Polite to who you? If not because there are more childish stuffs onnairaland than mature things. Where will both of us meet to have mooronic conversation like the rubbish that trips your fantacy.
Sorry, I don't Use Vulgar Slangs With People
Grow Man, Davido Is A Rich Boy
Go And Hustle For Your Fam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by laudate: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:
Proper Confirmation Is What This Post Has, I Wouldn't Have Posted It If Not Confirmed, Come To Think Of It How Much Do You Think An Estate Of That Category Will Cost, When Davido Has A Billionaire Dad There Is No Big Deal In Owning An Estate As That.

And what is the networth of Davido's dad? Provide proof, please. undecided Last time I checked - Davido's dad (as much as I respect him), was NOT listed among the top ten or even top twenty richest men in Nigeria or Africa, by Forbes, Fortune or any of the international media agencies. Sorry, but your post does NOT have anything close to proper confirmation. sad

Proper confirmation is a CofO that covers the entire estate and shows that it belongs to Davido, not just a Snapchat comment. Anybody can post anything on Snapchat. I can also post a comment on Snapchat to say that I am the son of Barrack Obama. Does that make it true?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by ba7man(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingRex1:
The Range has a better acceleration but the GLE is faster.
Nice terrace buildings cool.. Wait he owns it? Smart dude
I don't understand what you mean, sounds like a contradiction.
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by wheredemdey: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
laudate:

Na im I dey wonder, too!! shocked The pictures look like the Emperor Estate at Sangotedo along Lekki-Epe Expressway in Lagos. It is located between Monastery road and Crown Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah. It is close to the new Novare Mall that houses Shoprite, in that axis. If it is that estate, Davido does NOT own it, o! It is owned by a Chinese company.

U dey mind these siiilly bloggers.... Everyone wants to be like Linda ikeji...... Emperor estate that psquare used to shoot the gbagam video... Same with pepenazi, skibii even skales ft banky W..... That's what these lowlife bloggers are calling davido's estate. ...so many fake news online.... I fear for the intellectual strength of our kids and kids unborn..... So so sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by laudate: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
wheredemdey:
U dey mind these siiilly bloggers.... Everyone wants to be like Linda ikeji...... Emperor estate that psquare used to shoot the gbagam video... Same with pepenazi, skibii even skales ft banky W..... That's what these lowlife bloggers are calling davido's estate. ...so many fake news online.... I fear for the intellectual strength of our kids and kids unborn..... So so sad

Abi, o!! shocked I saw the Pepenazi video, and it was so obvious that it was shot in Emperor Estate. If you even look at the entrance of the estate, as shown in Davido's pictures you would immediately spot the same motif/design that is at the entrance to Emperor estate. The place was set up about 7 years ago.

The layout of the estate is top notch, and the houses are quite expensive. There are many houses there still waiting for buyers, so this new story about Davido buying up the estate, is a little far-fetched. Until I see solid evidence, I will not believe it. undecided
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by ruggedtimi(m): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Davido get estate

When?

How?

Where?
shit talk....guy that own's cars worth 200mill, na estate u dey shout
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by wheredemdey: 12:07am On Jan 22, 2017
laudate:

Abi, o!! shocked I saw the Pepenazi video, and it was so obvious that it was shot in Emperor Estate. If you even look at the entrance of the estate, as shown in Davido's pictures you would immediately spot the same motif/design that is at the entrance to Emperor estate. The place was set up about 7 years ago.

The layout of the estate is top notch, and the houses are quite expensive. There are many houses there still waiting for buyers, so this new story about Davido buying up the estate, is a little far-fetched. Until I see solid evidence, I will not believe it. undecided

There is no evidence.... 99% of the building in that estate are owned by tinubu boys.... U can take my word to the bank.... Even loaded executive Mobil guys are being denied opportunities to buy house in emperor estate.... There is no single available plot or house for sale there....

Ignore these bloggers jare....very hungry people looking for traffic....davido bought estate kor... Davido ni

1 Like

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Ask4Info:

WHEN YOU KIDS MAKE SOME CERTAIN STATEMENTS, ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF POVERTY AND IGNORANCE YOU GUYS HAVE.

SO A BOY AND HIS FRIENDS RACE ON A STREET IN AN ESTATE AND SUDDENLY THE ESTATE BELONGS TO HIM. ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT POOR OR IGNORANT?

DO YOU THINK OWNING SUCH ACRES OF LAND IS N1 THEN TO MOUNT STRUCTURES ON IT IS N2.

2FACE SNAPS IN AN HOTEL, IT AUTOMATICALLY BELONGS TO HIM. PSQUARE SNAP IN PRIVATE JET, SUDDENLY HE IS THE OWNER, WANDE POSES NEAR A BUGGATI, IT IS FOR HIM.

JEEEEEEES!!! PEOPLE COULD BE DAMN SHALLOW.

I DON'T BLAME YOU GUYS. POVERTY DEY TURN PERSON BRAIN UPSIDE DOWN.
bro davido owns that estate. Why e dey pain you?? Aint u happy to see guys on t-shirt owning such asset instead of agbada men...dnt try to proof the blogger wrng rather pray for it to be true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by Jaysleeves(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Haba that's emperor estate at sangotedo Ajah close to the new Shoprite, pls no disrespect but I doubt if Davido could afford that
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by KingRex1(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2017
ba7man:
I don't understand what you mean, sounds like a contradiction.
The range was ahead initially.. Better acceleration
The GLE caught up with it.. Better speed
Well its ceteris paribus, some effects may have been factored in, like brake application n so on
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by Danfuster(m): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:
The Range has a better acceleration but the GLE is faster.
Nice terrace buildings cool.. Wait he owns it? Smart dude

Oxymoron... Smh!
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by Danfuster(m): 12:43am On Jan 22, 2017
KingRex1:

The range was ahead initially.. Better acceleration
The GLE caught up with it.. Better speed
Well its ceteris paribus, some effects may have been factored in, like brake application n so on

For real... You telling me the RR maxed out while the GLE was still climbing. Is you know what you're saying undecided
Re: Davido Lunches His Newly Owned Estate With A Race Using Fleets Of Cars(pics,vid by laudate: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
ruggedtimi:
bro davido owns that estate. Why e dey pain you?? Aint u happy to see guys on t-shirt owning such asset instead of agbada men...dnt try to proof the blogger wrng rather pray for it to be true

You obviously did not read all the posts on this thread before jumping in to post this remark. Davido does NOT own the estate. There is no evidence to support your assertion. Stop recycling gossip. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Edo State Female Billionare Who Is Richer Than Obi Cubana, Dangote, Otedola / Revealed: Meet Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend, Who Flavour Got Pregnant (photos) / Meet Ramson Noah And His Lovely Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.