Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,959 members, 7,927,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

5 Secrets To Finding Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love (1158 Views)

Does Real Love Still Exist? / Is this real love? Pls help my sister is going depressed ( matured minds only) / 5 Sure Fire Secrets To Finding Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Love is no fairy tale, so you can stop looking for a perfect "10" who fulfills all the qualifications on your wish list. It is possible, however, to find someone to stand by your side, brave the messiness of the world, and help you experience life to its fullest potential.

How do you set the foundation to attract this kind of love in your life? Here are 5 secrets to get you started:

1. Be authentic. To find real love, you must first emphasize your true self. If you want someone to love you through your moments of imperfection, you must first be willing to do that for someone else. Be real with yourself, so you are ready for someone else's authenticity.
What really makes you happy? What do you really want out of life? It’s easy to get caught in a pattern of pleasing others, and doing what seems popular or "normal" at the time. If you shift your personality, passions, or purpose to appease another person, you are not being your true self. People are attracted to authenticity. Get to know yourself, love yourself, and learn to act and speak authentically.

2. Be your best self. Though opposites can attract, you must first understand that "like attracts like." You set the caliber for the individual you want to spend your life with. You wouldn't look for a lethargic, gluttonous, stingy complainer with ketchup stains on their shirt, so identify ways to clean up your own act first.
Do you want to spend your days with a healthy person who takes care of their body? Then lace up those sneakers and get to the gym yourself! Do you want to surround yourself with a person who sees the best in people and situations? Then stop complaining! Do you want to find someone who strives to live each day with grace, joy, purpose. and integrity? You get the idea. . .

3. Be confident. Be confident in yourself, your decisions, and your ability to attract love into your life. If you are being your authentic, best self, this confidence will radiate from you in a glow of self-worth. You will attract someone who recognizes, appreciates, and loves who you are.
Foster this confidence by knowing that you are whole and complete just by being
you . Understand that a soul mate is nice to have, but not a must-have. You, alone, are enough.

4. Be open. If your desire is to meet someone new, then you must be willing to connect and open up with the people around you. If someone next to you in the coffee line strikes up a conversation, be willing to engage. Even if that person is not to be the love of your life, practice openness anyway. Developing this energy of openness will help you facilitate iterations that may lead to lasting relationships.

5. Be happy. Perhaps the most important secret of this list is to be happy . Everyone wants to be around happy people;
happiness is magnetic. So focus your energy on thinking about and doing the things that make you happy.
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Bullshit undecided
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by ufuosman(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2017
no b only bullshit, na shitbull
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Bullshit undecided
It not your call to make

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

It not your call to make

It is
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

It is
Care to explain why
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Care to explain why

Because all those stuff up there doesn't guarantee anything.
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2017
5 Secrets to Finding Real Love:

Because all those stuff up there doesn't guarantee anything.
Oh good lord! If all those points doesn't guarantee anything, what then does? Care to take me through a season of lecture and mentoring.
Mr., the stage is all yours
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by J3RK: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Monkey Logic!!! Incorrigible Waste of Space!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
Welcome, I've been expecting you.

I took my time to read through your posts to actually know which category you fit into. You are psychopathic idiot craving attention. You know, I've realized that the best way to make people see things the way you see them is by persuasion. You don't throw insults at people to gain relevance. Only kids does.

You still wondering what I think of you? You are bloody wanderer. Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by J3RK: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
[s]
TheSlyone2:

Welcome, I've been expecting you.

I took my time to read through your posts to actually know which category you fit into. You are psychopathic idiot craving attention. You know, I've realized that the best way to make people see things the way you see them is by persuasion. You don't throw insults at people to gain relevance. Only kids does.

You still wondering what I think of you? You are bloody wanderer. Go get a life
[/s] Slimy Offspring Of a Ghetto Tart and a Part time love-vendor

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
[s][/s] Slimy Offspring Of a Ghetto Tart and a Part time love-vendor
Care to explain the bull crap you put up there cus I don't understand a thing.

You are definitely an asshole

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by J3RK: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Care to explain the bull crap you put up there cus I don't understand a thing.

You are definitely an asshole
I woulda loved to reply you but you're a Fool and the Holy Book admonishes us not to teach or Advice Fools ... Have a Nice Day #Skunk

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
[s] I woulda loved to reply you but you're a Fool and the Holy Book admonishes us not to teach or Advice Fools ... Have a Nice Day #Skunk[/s]
So what you do is run from thread to thread to spew thrash? How low of you.

I know your kind. You are suffering from inferiority complex in the real life. The only way to console your foolishness is to find a way link yourself with relevant people here.

All this while, you've tried to be relevant but I still don't know who the hell you are??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice points OP but you'll agree they are no guarantees.
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
J3RK:

I am in shock. It didn't have to be put this way. My believe.
Re: 5 Secrets To Finding Real Love by smashad(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nice write-up, I'm sure they would b helpful.. And op don't mind those guys at ur throat.They ain't wort it

(1) (Reply)

It's My Mum,me Nd My Two Sisters Birthday(triplet). pic / The Pride Of A 21st Century Woman Is Not An Unbroken Hymen! / Girls Always Disturb Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.