Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,378 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute (801 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2017
let us reflect on the inner emotions of men and how they see and label women. If they see a woman giving sex for money they indicate she is cheap, she is worthless and they feel they can do what they want, without caring how she feels. After all it is a transaction in their mind. Yet in truth the man who feels drawn to attend a brothel or pick a woman off the street is the one with the need and he goes to this person because he can’t find a woman that wants to have sex with him, he is off his wife or he simply is following base sexual urges and needs to satisfy himself. As you feel your way through this landscape you see it is he who is empty, it is he who pays for what he can’t get for free and it is he that doesnt recieve the love that i think he craves for.
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2017
s. I have to focus on he here as most women don’t go to male prostitutes. That is not to say they are satisfied, I suspect many are not but they tend to redirect their sexual energy. I am sure there are issues there but the up front in your face prostitution is clearly a male dominated game
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2017
From a psychological perspective rather than deal with his sexual issues and low self esteem he goes to a prostitute to feel himself again. He prefers no emotional attachment, just release. He feels relief when he releases and yet his self worth does not improve, as deep down he knows he used this person and what he really desires is never satisfied. So his unhappiness translates into his attitude as he looks at this woman making her out to be less than him and cheap, when he is truly feeling this about himself.
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
to their love-vendor or brothel owner, they have lost their sense of self love and respect. The men who come also feel this but justify that they are just feeling a need and others are offering to fulfill it. Energetically they are all powerless people and this is what holds them in the victim triangle. They are all victims. Until they change their thinking, they will stay there. If they change their thoughts and start to question themselves, their world will change. If they truly want peace and happiness they have to try and imagine that is possible. For life responds to all thoughts. Fate is an acronym for – from all thoughts everywhere. Our thoughts are powerful, if we believe we are ‘shit’ then that is how we treat ourselves, if we believe we have value then something will change. The problem here is those who have been abused all their lives haven’t had the experience of love or respect, so they can’t imagine it. That is the trap. There is another ar
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
to their love-vendor or brothel owner, they have lost their sense of self love and respect. The men who come also feel this but justify that they are just feeling a need and others are offering to fulfill it. Energetically they are all powerless people and this is what holds them in the victim triangle. They are all victims. Until they change their thinking, they will stay there. If they change their thoughts and start to question themselves, their world will change. If they truly want peace and happiness they have to try and imagine that is possible. For life responds to all thoughts. Fate is an acronym for – from all thoughts everywhere. Our thoughts are powerful, if we believe we are ‘shit’ then that is how we treat ourselves, if we believe we have value then something will change. The problem here is those who have been abused all their lives haven’t had the experience of love or respect, so they can’t imagine it. That is the trap. There is another ar
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2017
daughter, mother etc. How many people think of prostitutes as someone’s sister, daughter or mother? How many see the woman who is desperately seeking to make a living but cannot get a regular job or is the subject of sexual abuse as a child, and it is all she knows. How many think about what drives women into prostitutio
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
i have never looked down on any person working as prostitute. i see them as i see my self.
to see their
beauty and to feel happy. That is
my wish for them.
I’ve never looked down on a
person working as a prostitute, I
see her as me and I see value
and uniqueness. I look into their
eyes deeply and I worry for their
happiness, that is my concern. I
see her imprisoned behind
windows or walls through drugs,
economics (poverty) or for some
other desperate reason. I doubt
any woman would want to have
sex for money, there may be a
few, but most wouldn’t.
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2017
That is how prostitution keeps going as more and more people are abused and not loved with respect, as they are born for. We have to look into sexual distortion, perversion and lack of love that drives this industry. It is not simply meeting a need but is linked to drugs, crime etc. It is a dark industry. Religions in their misunderstanding of purity have created sexual distortions in their teachings. The movie industry has played a role by scripting women as the victims and somehow the passive recipients of sexual desire where they are exploited and raped. They show graphic images that could become copycat. The industry depicts women as either the beautiful goddesses or the ugly spinster. Seldom have their feelings as women been shown or their value (apart from the physical looks) been truly revealed. I am saying on balance, I
Re: Husbands Who Patronise Prostitute by mumumugu(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2017
That is how prostitution keeps going as more and more people are abused and not loved with respect, as they are born for. We have to look into sexual distortion, perversion and lack of love that drives this industry. It is not simply meeting a need but is linked to drugs, crime etc. It is a dark industry. Religions in their misunderstanding of purity have created sexual distortions in their teachings. The movie industry has played a role by scripting women as the victims and somehow the passive recipients of sexual desire where they are exploited and raped. They show graphic images that could become copycat. The industry depicts women as either the beautiful goddesses or the ugly spinster. Seldom have their feelings as women been shown or their value (apart from the physical looks) been truly revealed. I am saying on balance, I

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Relate With A Stubborn Stepfather? / This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / How Do You Deal With Family Headaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.