Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,347 members, 7,910,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White (3462 Views)

Osun: Wife Damages Husband’s Genitals Over Infidelity / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by Hdayo1(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Having a child is regarded as a miracle for any parent, and giving birth to a healthy child is usually all a parent desires. However, when Ben and Angela Ihegboro's daughter Nmachi was born, they couldn't help but be genuinely shocked at her appearance. Perfectly healthy, with blonde hair and pale skin, Nmachi's appearance baffled the Ihegboros, since the Nigerian couple are in fact black
When Angela Ihegboro first saw her newborn daughter, she was “speechless.”
“She’s a miracle baby,” the 35-year-old mother said. “But still, what on Earth happened here?”
What happened is that baby Nmachi is a blond, blue-eyed white baby born to two black Nigerian immigrant parents at a London hospital.
“The first thing I said was, ‘What the flip?’ ” said the father, Ben Ihegboro. “We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages — not saying anything.”
He quickly sought to dispel any speculation.
“Of course she is mine. My wife is true to me,” the 44-year-old customer service adviser said. “Even if she hadn’t been, the baby still wouldn’t look like that.”
Genetics experts don’t believe in miracles, but they didn’t have any simple answers to the mystery of baby Nmachi. Instead, they offered three theories:
She’s the result of a gene mutation unique to her. If that is the case, Nmachi would pass the gene to her children — and they, too, would likely be white.
She’s the product of long-dormant white genes, passed on to her by her parents, that might have been carried by their predecessors for generations without surfacing until now.
While doctors have said Nmachi is not an outright albino, or lacking in all pigment, they added that the child may have some kind of mutated version of the genetic condition — and that her skin could darken over time.
What do you think though? Have you seen anything like this before? Let us know what you think in the comments down below.

Credit: http://www.portharcourtcityblog.com/2017/01/black-nigerian-couple-living-in-uk.html

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by SexyNairalander: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2017
booked

1 Like

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by odiereke(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2017
From the husband look, U can see it clearly that, his mind is not clear about the baby.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2017
maybe d baby is albino...
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2017
botched artificial insemenation. Sh1t happens.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by nwakibe: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2017
This is what you get when you marry ashawo.
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by Hdayo1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ighoga898:
maybe d baby is albino...
Albino bawo? Park well joor grin
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by JerryTemi(f): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nwakibe please don't be angry did you in any way here this man call his wife ashow? and who is an ashow? have you seen you grandmother wedding picture? also have you seen your own mothers wedding picture? check and balance who is the highest ashow. Asume I can see you I would have given you the highest slap of the century. cheap breed extracted from a watery spermatozoa without no concrete paternity.
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by bornmekus: 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
Maybe they have a gardener working for them.
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by Allwility: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
It looks more like Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by SlimHan(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
The husband better go for DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
SlimHan:
The husband better go for DNA.
most reasonable comment. A DNA test will answer every question. Though this is an old story
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by falcon01: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
wallahi there is nothing like miracle here
Re: Miracle Or Infidelity: Black Nigerian Couple Living In U.K. Gives Birth To White by sexdoll: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Allwility:
It looks more like Donald Trump.

you funny. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vitafoam Or Mouka Foam? / I Want To Dash Someone In Lagos This Cloth Hanger / I Really Want To Go Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.