Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday (27122 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) / Peter Okoye In Studio With His Daughter, Aliona (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by jake2much(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
ibo papa Yoruba mother alwx look preety. me sef must marry ibo am single and searching (singing with adekunle gold)
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
timsTNA:

Recession has affected that one in mental ways

Lol

I'm very sure people comment on front page threads without even reading just to be first to comment
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by OVA200(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
This little girl is so cute, Happy birthday cutie
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by youngjoy(f): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
ugohemma:
i wan talk something
talk na
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by billyG(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
jejemanito:
You were expecting her to have 2 heads, 3 hands and 4 legs? sadundecided
LOL
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
What a beautiful kid!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fine girl. Most celebrities r always blessed with cute kids..... with exceptions e.g ...
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
If it were afonja now u would se them making noise scratching their adidas customised face.
Just for marryin one ipob woman.

Now see afonja woman producing kids for IPOB
And everywhere is calm.

yet afonjas will lie and say "WE ARE MORE EDUCATED AND CIVILIZED"..
The truth is mine cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE ALIONA... IPOB GIRL! cool

Must you be an Ethnic bigot before you survive. Enough of this trash... Or even be like say your brain needs auto-reset. Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
hahaha see how she resemble her mama
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Are u pained?... be careful o
Is it not u and ur brothers that make this kind of comment.... u know i just said the truth.
miserable u!!
Truth is mine

Must you follow the multitude to do evil? And moreover nairaland was formed by one of the so-called Afonjas you want to skin alive.... Bro, I am not a yoruba guy but from Rivers State and I think this ethnic blasting should stop... Enough of this nonsense.... Grow up man
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
brenister10:

Must you follow the multitude to do evil? And moreover nairaland was formed by one of the so-called Afonjas you want to skin alive.... Bro, I am not a yoruba guy but from Rivers State and I think this ethnic blasting should stop... Enough of this nonsense.... Grow up man

But i dont see u say same thing to yorubas when they make this kind of comment everyday yet u claim to come from rivers...abeg carry ur hypocrisy go...

Who cares if this blog belongs to ofonja.
LIB belongs to igbo woman but go thre u will see afonjas beefing igbos... including linda the owner calling her names... how many times have u seen igbos insulting seun here?..
KEEP SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH I DNT CARE... BUT Bleep OUT OF MY COMMENT.

UR HYPOCRISY IS TOO MUCH... AND DATS VERY BAD!.. GROW UP TOO cool
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by ogwucheveekee(f): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
her mum my role model. happy birthday dearie
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by zayyadoski(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
she resemble her mama
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by Ice4jez(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
If it were afonja now u would se them making noise scratching their adidas customised face.
Just for marryin one ipob woman.

Now see afonja woman producing kids for IPOB
And everywhere is calm.

yet afonjas will lie and say "WE ARE MORE EDUCATED AND CIVILIZED"..
The truth is mine cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE ALIONA... IPOB GIRL! cool
ur hatred will kill u one day,
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=NIGHTMAREOO7 post=53035471]

But i dont see u say same thing to yorubas when they make this kind of comment everyday yet u claim to come from rivers...abeg carry ur hypocrisy go...

Who cares if this blog belongs to ofonja.
LIB belongs to igbo woman but go thre u will see afonjas beefing igbos... including linda the owner calling her names... how many times have u seen igbos insulting seun here?..
KEEP SHYING AWAY FROM THE TRUTH I DNT CARE... BUT Bleep OUT OF MY COMMENT.

UR HYPOCRISY IS TOO MUCH... AND DATS VERY BAD!.. GROW UP TOO cool[/quote

These ethnic sentiments you and your ethnic bigots friends on Nairaland won't take you no where. Others are making positive impact in the society while you and your so called IPOB and AFONJA friends come here and start calling each other names. And finally, using the F word show the kind of person you are.... EWU
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=brenister10 post=53037336][/quote]
ATURU....IF I CATCH U... ur name is sorry!.
Better stay on ur lane befor what u dnt know fu.cks ur miserable life....

KEEP OFF!!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by ireneidiva(f): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
curvilicious:
She looks like a regular cute kid
Isn't she a regular kid?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

KEEP OFF!!

Receive sense in Jesus name
NIGHTMAREOO7:

KEEP OFF!!

NIGHTMAREOO7:

KEEP OFF!!

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
brenister10:

oponu...U cant give what u dont have!.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

oponu...U cant give what u dont have!.

A dog that will get lost will never hear the sound from the owner's whistle. Since that is the path you have decided to tread, I wish you best of lucks
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by seifini(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Don't U wonder Y Paul n Peter show off demselves,property n kids without deir wives in D picture?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
brenister10:

A dog that will get lost will never hear the sound from the owner's whistle. Since that is the path you have decided to tread, I wish you best of lucks

"A fool that doesnt know where d rain started beating him will not know where it stopped"

Since u have decided to put head in something that doesnt concern u i wish u d best of lucks.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

"A fool that doesnt know where d rain started beating him will not know where it stopped"

Since u have decided to put head in something that doesnt concern u i wish u d best of lucks.

Seems you're taking this personal, then the best thing to do is for you to go and hug a 33/415V step down device. After that, then I will take you serious with your name written on the sand of time as a freedom fighter who died for the cause of his people.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2017
brenister10:

Seems you're taking this personal, then the best thing to do is for you to go and hug a 33/415V step down device. After that, then I will take you serious with your name written on the sand of time as a freedom fighter who died for the cause of his people.

Wen i made my initial comments i didnt mention u... i swear If u make me dedicate my time to u.
Its one or 2 weeks i will track u down..
And crush ur balls.... i swear to God
So mind ur business and keep off my mention next time.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by brenister10: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Wen i made my initial comments i didnt mention u... i swear If u make me dedicate my time to u.
Its one or 2 weeks i will track u down..
And crush ur balls.... i swear to God
So mind ur business and keep off my mention next time.

You wanna track me down? I laugh in swahili..... Let the game begin.... I swear I will get your IP and track you down.. Wanna teach idiots like you on nairaland some good lessons
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
brenister10:

You wanna track me down? I laugh in swahili..... Let the game begin.... I swear I will get your IP and track you down.. Wanna teach idiots like you on nairaland some good lessons

K.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tessa Williams 17th Birthday Dinner: Regina Askia's Daughter Turns 17 / Tiwa Savage And Manager In Public Display Of Affection: Are They Dating? / Queen Celestine Meets Telemundo Stars In Miami (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.