Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

MMM Trap - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Trap (641 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Trap by KingMicky3286: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
Last year, i had a quarrel with my wife and i became fed-up of her, so i had to find a way to nail her so that i will divorce her. I used the money i gave her to try her.

I told her friend who is an MMM strong Member to advise her to invest the money in MMM scheme which i have already knew that it will collapse so that i will have something to hold on when sending her packing, but to my greatest surprise she did not accept the offer from her friend who is also an MMM participant.

Instead she begged me for offending me. What should i do with this woman now.... Sometimes she is good and sometime she will do something that i will think of how to cut off her head......
Re: MMM Trap by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op u be mumu o, u can set rat trap for her.
Re: MMM Trap by drey69(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op. Was the Marriage arranged?

(1) (Reply)

Join The Millionaires Club / Is This A Good And Viable Business At All..? / Bitflash.bz | The Blockchain Powered Bitcoin Peer To Peer Donation Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.