Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? (68749 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / Imagine Your Little Girl Coming Back From School Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by onedayatime(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Enapesunday:
he is the through son of is father, clean he up and tell he story of My own life
story of your life? For small pikin? Ha ahn apply am now..that thing
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by skentelelady(f): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
2dugged:
It's funny how people can pretend online to appear like saints, which mother will see her child like this and will give him a high five?, as for me it's either he will wash his school uniform as punishment under the supervision of the cane of course or I just spank him instead depending on my mood, but he surely will be punished that's for sure

Thanks

As if we r Omo advert mummy. With my thorough beating, next time he will know it is not good to be dirty. So if kids play with sand or with dirts in the neighbourhood, it is seen as being active right? undecided undecided

eme1n:
This can only be jakande school!!

Even if it were jakande or mushin public school where the have the chance to sow uniform for kids, I will still best him so that next time, he will know how to take care of his body and things
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by onedayatime(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Dfinex:

lol....abeg make we hear.

he's a smart child if u study him very well just that he's own play is on another level. ....if u notice, he still has his bag and his pair of shoes.

how many children can play like that and still return with their shoes.....it's either they bring home another person's shoes or it's only one of the pair that they will bring home.

so what u should do is clean him up and let him understand why he shouldn't get himself that dirty next time.

well u are guy sha.

but not without scolding
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by pachuz: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
dingbang:
Spank him silly
; spank him for what? Did you consider what led to such before talking of spanking?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by betaessays: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Enough play... Wetin man go do nau? These days that kids refuse to be kids anymore.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Vomm: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
What?? Where are u from? From the north?

Enapesunday:
he is the through son of is father, clean he up and tell he story of My own life

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Beetobee(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Woh, he must wash 1/3 of that dirt anyhow anyhow! No beating, no slap...just wash.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
I guess it was a Friday.

Thé boy really had a nice day in thé school.

Look ait his smile cheesy
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Deliverance from dirtiness first before any other thing
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by fr3do(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Firstly I would check his books, If he entered class

If he didn't enter class, I would use my koboko to massage his buttocks

But if he was in class,I would snap him ,make sure he takes his bath thoroughly, then play with him as usual grin grin

I did worse things embarassed

one might mistake you for a gay pedophile
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Dfinex(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
WriteBoy:

I like your comment but the ending "you are a guy sha" is disturbing.

Do you mean there are no women that will beat first and ask questions later? This is how you women go about thinking that you are the only gender that can nurture a child. Men have their way of training kids as a result of their nature, women same.

I understand. the point I was driving at is that men are not always patient with kids and their excesses, not that they don't know how to nurture children.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by pyyxxaro: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
fr3do:

one might mistake you for a gay pedophile

Being waiting for ur likes

Weĺl done embarassed
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mercyofthelord! And dude come look adorable grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Flog him first
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by teebell999(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sere!! grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
It shows he'll be a man of the people when he grows up but not like that Osu abino in kuje...

Just clean him up, have a good meal and a good sleep all together wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by costal(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
That boy na sonn of mud oo
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by montezz(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
I won't even think of anything before beating him up. Which kain yeye play be that?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Cityguy: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
That's the definition of a 'playful' child
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Janetade86(f): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Well, if he has never done that before, I will bring him closer and ask him what went wrong. He should be able to say something cos, from the look of that pix, there was rainfall that day and he must have fell unknowingly. Then I will clean him up and give him food to eat. Now if it repeats itself then, na to chop cane o and tell him to sit and wash the clothes himself.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Well, I would do exactly what Fatties said s/he would, before trying to find out what transpired.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
montezz:
I won't even think of anything before beating him up. Which kain yeye play be that?
Are you sure you would beat him up? I don't believe you.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by daremiarchs(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy soldier go soldier come.
I'll only be forced to remember my childhood grin grin
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by daremiarchs(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
onedayatime:

story of your life? For small pikin? Ha ahn apply am now..that thing
You talk sense grin

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by cutechi(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
HIScraziness:
Lol!! Could remember the day I came back from school looking like a mechanic cheesy

Na neighbours save me from my mama grin grin
"looking like a mechanic". lollll
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by montezz(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
joyContraMundum:
Are you sure you would beat him up? I don't believe you.
Why not? Don't you see how dirty he looks?
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
ireneony:
Blame the government

hello pls wat is doing u?wia is paining you? Did u knw wat sch is all abt at all
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Janetade86:
Well, if he has never done that before, I will bring him closer and ask him what went wrong. He should be able to say something cos, from the look of that pix, there was rainfall that day and he must have fell unknowingly. Then I will clean him up and give him food to eat. Now if it repeats itself then, na to chop cane o and tell him to sit and wash the clothes himself.

na dis kind pple go slap u finish cum dy tell u i go slap u now.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by Empiree: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
HIScraziness:
Lol!! Could remember the day I came back from school looking like a mechanic cheesy

Na neighbours save me from my mama grin grin
you probably used to do this grin

Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by bigiyaro(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haba! Dis boy try nah. If na me, who get time to remember to carry Shoes? Talkless of the backpack.
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by nkemjacob2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
am not surprise after all some of u did more dan this wen u were his age
Re: PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? by freecocoa(f): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
I definitely will spank him, to remind him he's no pig.

Except he fell into the dirt by mistake, which I highly doubt, given the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

30 Years Old No Marriage No Kids, I Cry To Bed Daily... / Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.