Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,544 members, 7,914,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:09 AM

ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities (47421 Views)

Non-academic staff begin Protests, Fresh strike looms in Nigeria Universities / Aspirate Of Unilorin From Ondo State / Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by EHoudini: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Idioot assu. You embeciles took 2yrs of my life while in unijos, now u want more that I'm in Ilorin. God punish all of u baarstards. Only public university in Nigeria not have gone on strike for 16yrs. Your lives no go better

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Bullet01(f): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:
Lol ASUU and threats all the time. Is high time ASUU leave Unilorin alone. we like it this way than to join ur association

Smiles. I guess you don't know the implication of those points.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Sarangbieu(f): 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
:Pmake ASUU live unilorin alone :Dmake ASUU live unilorin alone

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Neyoor:
Does that means No school tomorrow?
yes now. No school till after the 2019 election
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by lagosrd: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:
Lol ASUU and threats all the time. Is high time ASUU leave Unilorin alone. we like it this way than to join ur association

Why won't you like it like that since you're part of the problem. A school where students are treated like trash and the security men harasses students anyhow even at times mistakenly harass visitors. A university where the rules of coming in for a post graduate program changes without prior knowledge or refund or apology. A school where students graduates without morals and proper gender interaction . A religiously nepotic university where religion and indigineship comes before common sense. That is just the beginning you never see anything.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by unmask: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Baseema:
ASUU should leave my Alma mater alone.

it is not by force to join undecided
if you read it well that is what they have done

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by crowther15(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Carry on my better by far.......let them continue beefing...... we shall never fall Ilorin Unilorin

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by crowther15(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
lagosrd:

Why won't you like it like that since you're part of the problem. A school where students are treated like trash and the security men harasses students anyhow even at times mistakenly harass visitors. A university where the rules of coming in for a post graduate program changes without prior knowledge or refund or apology. A school where students graduates without morals and proper gender interaction . A religiously nepotic university where religion and indigineship comes before common sense. That is just the beginning you never see anything.
Guy u will get BP on top UNILORIN mata

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Too much gragra
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by VastFinder: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
saqo:
All I smell here is jealousy.

....and Envy.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by lagosrd: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:
will you keep quiet. grin will you keep quiet.

Can you please crawl back to that hole you come out from. A whole doctor benefiting from abnormality. Shameeeeeee

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Musty856(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Unilorin used to be great, but these days, they love money more than anything (scammers) I think they deserve whatever shit they get. Unilorin cant even keep up on its ranking any more... Too busy looking for more ways to get money from students.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by ahmg001(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Statsocial:
They should resolve it quickly. Those sanctions can hurt Unilorin badly on university rankings.
who ranking epp

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Statsocial:
They should resolve it quickly. Those sanctions can hurt Unilorin badly on university rankings.
guy forget. E don't te. After all d ranting by ASUU, d school waxes stronger. D year I wrote my final exams, all d universities were on strike on our behalf yet we were in session

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
yes now. No school till after the 2019 election

Wait, let me graduate before they start that one
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by lexy2014: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
lagosrd:

did u attend d school or u browsed all these things u said from a blog

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by saqo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
VastFinder:

....and Envy.
Dont mind them. They have the 'pull him down' by all means mentality.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Yyeske(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
Unilorin can call their bluff, My alma mater? ASUU can go to hell for us

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by almustopha82(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
INTERMAN:
LOL UNILORIN THE BETRAYER
pure hatred coz they don't give u admission na wa 4 u. Talk true only true shall set you free

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by lagosrd: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
lexy2014:
did u attend d school or u browsed all these things u said from a blog

Its a public place now and anytime I have anything to do in that cesspit called school o just pity all the Innocent academic prisoners. Even the zoo is located right on the entrance of the school gate as if it's not part of the school map. Fuel station babu. Thy started build operate and transfer and look at the result nobody seems interested. Employing indigines that are not competent and sometimes lecturers that want to sleep with their students by all means. Yeye gathering.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Thollulope(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Thollulope(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
I have said
Higher sec school
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by eitch: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:

because all ASUU does is go on strike abi? What you're ignoring is the fact that after your so called indomie semesters and you graduate, you'll simply join a mass of other graduates looking for jobs that aren't available. So what's the point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by Airoflaw(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Neyoor:

Yes o. It was Non-academic Staff's strike last week and I enjoyed the few days at home.
you sure said you dey school.. dem no tell you say una dey take lecture...abi you don face tanke

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by brojoshua: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
End time ASUU
Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by piagetskinner(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
But who the hell is ASUU to ban unilorin from academic activities....? Unilorin never gave a hoot about them for the past 16 years, even though it cost some few good eggs their jobs.
And this wouldn't be any different...

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by 234ng44uk(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
DrOluwatobhy:
The quote "Think before you talk" should always be noted.

What! It's your miserable father in that God forsaken cocoa plantation that doesn't think before he talks. It would have been better that you were aborted than become what you are, plus one mouth to feed. I'm sure your father keeps telling you that.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by olasaad(f): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
lagosrd:

Why won't you like it like that since you're part of the problem. A school where students are treated like trash and the security men harasses students anyhow even at times mistakenly harass visitors. A university where the rules of coming in for a post graduate program changes without prior knowledge or refund or apology. A school where students graduates without morals and proper gender interaction . A religiously
nepotic university where religion and indigineship comes before common sense. That is just the beginning you never see anything.

Must of you just stay where ever you are and split rubbish without making proper findings abt what is going on in the school. Whoever told you unilorin admission is based on nepotism is a hypocrites. A situation where by the indigenes even complaint of marginalization in the school.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by akaahs(m): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
olasaad:
u don't know the implication and advance effect of these sanctions. Pls don't rush to type rubbish next time.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by olasaad(f): 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bullet01:

Smiles. I guess you don't know the implication of those points.

And what are the implications oo? And also remember to add the impact of the ASUU strikes on the affected schools.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by horlams: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
lagosrd:

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities by olasaad(f): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
akaahs:

u don't know the implication and advance effect of these sanctions. Pls don't rush to type rubbish next time.

Well maybe the advance effect will be in the next 20/30 years because if I may guess ASUU have been bragging about this for more than ten years now and nothing has been done to stop the school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Nwachukwu Dikko Wins US President's Award, Gets Letter From Trump / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / ASUU Strike: ASUU Seeks Public Opinion On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.