Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:15 AM

Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? (18757 Views)

Poll: Can you marry a woman who used to be a prostitute?

Yes, maybe, it depends.: 60% (68 votes)
Over my dead body!!: 39% (44 votes)
This poll has ended

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2007
Teacher: Give me an example of a prostitute in Nairaland?
Fynewaka: eh, eh, Radiant
Teacher: You are absolutely correct. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2007
At least I do guys and your father can confirm that. Go report him to your mother.

You have no clue what a piupiu looks like. Being gay ain't good, eh? Change! smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2007
But ashawo no good na. . . please repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2007
why is this slowpoke calling Radiant a LovePeddler?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2007
Let's not revert to name calling and insolent words please.

The irony.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by oyinboaja: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by slazzy(m): 5:25am On Jan 29, 2007
Some guys will definitely marry those prostitutes. Some nairalanders might end up being victims. They no dey write am for face ooh. As for me i wouldn't like to marry a prostitute. Its pardonable when you dont know but when u're aware that worsens the whole situation.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by prinzgeini(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2007
Fynewaka how u dey na?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2007
guy, I'm cool. DEM DON RUN OOO
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2007
It's normal for one to assume marrying a prostitute is normal when his Mom is pretty much one.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by tng(f): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
my first time on nairaland.as regards the topic, i can't and all this talk about double standards between men nd women, lets face it-that the way it is, its a man's world.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by mekoyo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2007
Just pray to God to lead you to the right person
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by mekoyo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2007
Lets stop the insult.

Hey guy please stop this immature behaviour. Radiant please be patient and careful.

Lets stop the insults please. And obey the rules of nairaland.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by JustGood(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2007
say who die? how I go marry ashy?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by tng(f): 9:19am On Mar 06, 2007
you should not forget to include that your mother probably went with your father for the money

@naijacutee
I dont think you should refer to someones parents in a thread like this. You can still make ur opinion known without referrring to their parents.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 07, 2007
tng:

you should not forget to include that your mother probably went with your father for the money

@naijacutee
I don't think you should refer to someones parents in a thread like this. You can still make your opinion known without referrring to their parents.

unfortunately,that is the typical way people talk here.
I call it lack of maturity.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by CrazyMan(m): 1:57am On Mar 07, 2007
Without a second thought

NO NO NO NO NEVER!!!!! angry
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by agnesoseka: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2007
Interesting thread,
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by agnesoseka: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2007
Nigerian Guys for You,
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Creamish(f): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
Wat if u dont know shez a prostitute?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by spoilt(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
@ topic
i dont understand why some guys act all righteous. A lot of you patronize prostitutes.Havent you heard the old saying that when you sleep with a prostitute, in that one encounter you have successfully slept with every single person she has been with? so if you've slept with a prostitute b4 then its no biggie marrying one! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Tonim(f): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2007
@topic starter

I think everyone deserves a second chance in life. If someone used to be a prostitute and has turned her life around, I think she should be given a second chance.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by laudate: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2007
Many of the men who are married today, did not get married to virgins. They married women who had been in previous relationships, in the past. So all those who are scared of marrying an ex-prostitute, because they might end up meeting her former clients, tell me, if you have ever met any of your wife's ex-boyfriends. How did you feel when you were introduced?

And if you haven't met any of her ex-boyfriends, isn't there a chance that you just might run into them some day?

How is that different from meeting a former prostitute's clients?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2007
laudate, are you implying non-virgin girl is pretty much like being with a pro anyway
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by tonte(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2007
no never wat if ma friends have don the babe b4
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2007
@ laudate the difference lies in the commercial reason for one liaison, and the romantic/relationship reason for the other.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Godsgirl(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2007
"Former" as in "past", "previous", "eariler".

She is a new creation. Why not? If she has come to terms with her past, changed her lifestyle and God has forgiven her, who are we not to?

My answer is "yes"

Agape!
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by nelyz(f): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
Repented or not repented wouldn't allow my brother to marry a prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Godsgirl(f): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2007
I sincerely do not think anyone would want God to say to them after they have cried out to Him in repentance, "Well, repented or not, you have no part of me and therefore are going straight to hell"

hmmm, Oh well-I respect your opinion nevertheless, wink
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by software(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn true talk
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by JustGood(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2007
Thank God for every repented prostitute but me I no ever fit consider ex prostitute for marriage.

Better girls don finish for town?
Re: Can You Marry A Former Prostitute? by Ivvie: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ Fellow

fellow (m)
The Rock City (ABEOKUTA)

Re: Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute?
« #15 on: January 17, 2007, 08:53 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well a repented prostitute!!!!!!!! Wonders shall never end with all this so called grammar. For me its no. I was at a place one day and a guy walked in so sad. He was like guys you need to witness what happened at the wedding i went to today.
He was like at the wedding, when it was the turn of the hubby and the wifey to kiss each other, one of the guys he was sitting beside told the second one
"you know i have slept with that girl 4 or 5 times", of which the second one replied him saying "oh i thought i was the only one that did that".
And before you could say JACK ROBINSON 6 different guys confessed to have slept with the girl and this was been talked about on her wedding day.Imagine been a laughing stock of the society

HAI

I would not want that to happen to me so i say no to "AS YOU GUYS SAID IT" a repented prostitute

The same nonsense happened in Chicago. This time, the bridegroom men (12 in number) had all slept with woman to be married. It was at the alter the truth was exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice To A Father / Is Penny Auctions Of Kobobid Legit Or Scam? / Appeal To All: Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.