Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,276 members, 7,943,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls (2271 Views)

Subomi Balogun Arrives At Ojude Oba In Rolls-Royce Phantom / What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print / Print On Your Pure-water Nylon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls by Ayinla4sure1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Order for white Santana ice water nylon rolls, some people know it as moi-moi nylon.

You come and book but you cannot get it same day, leave at least three days for completion and is also depends on POWER HOLDING electricity supply, machine doesn't run with generator, solely depend on electricity.

NOTE: Mass order is expected and price per kilogram is N1,080 (One Thousand and eighty naira).

Only this ice water rolls is available for order and is a mass order. You can call me on phone for kg you want to buy and I will also like to see you face to face in the factory at IKORODU Lagos. But if you are outside Lagos and you want to order, let discuss it on phone on what need to be done.

Contact me through my signature below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls by jovijovi: 2:21am On Jan 01, 2021
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested, check my signature
Re: Order For Santana Ice Water Nylon Rolls by Lens101: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Can I see samples of your products ? Names your called them I can’t seems to find them familiar.

(1) (Reply)

Start This Profittable Business With Whatever Budget You Have / How To Make From 10,000 Naira To 50,000 Naira Everyday Online / You Can Make Money Online With Your Smartphone On Lpvforum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.