Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3157521 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Yesterday night. Efe ttt marvis bisola real talk about life after big Brother. and jacuzzi things. Kissola and ttt all loved up in the jacuzzi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKoIfG-5Cos
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larkz(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2017
Sometimes we exaggerate the importance of our opinions. That's why we have that deep need to argue with strangers on faceless forums.

And that is why we think the HMs who left their homes in search of 25m care about our opinions.

This is Big Brother. Your faux shock and outrage won't change anything.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Phil3(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Alcohol in the system. They all started talking about sex bl0w j0bs and 3somes with one another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcFG7zaJBJ4
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chy200(f): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2017
It's only the viewers that knows that TTT is married, he never mentioned that he is a married man to any of the hm not even big brother .he is pretending to be single now why is everyone blaming bisola not TTT?
ndidibabe:
Since you are not an hypocrite, can we assume that you can give a married man a Mouth Action and then air the video on TV for the whole world to see (his family inclusive)?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by JehanEddy07(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Threebear:

I thought I was alone in this too, when I hear names like ik ogbonna, bryan okwara, Alex Ekubo and the Mr Nigeria Emmanuel ikubese I think of fast rising. Bisola should be tagged upcomer abeg.
Me cef think say na only me. 10X for the sincerity

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Lolz see fans defending bisola and they can be fast to accuse tboss and other. Whatever they do in that house is what they can do outside that house. Tboss like fresh calm boys and bisola like long cassava as gifty like any man that's bold enough to through it at her cos she will accept it. No body holy pass.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Boj22(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2017
sirfee:
Good morning,after the party;they discovered that biggie has already emptied the fridge.As a result,the truth and dare..game was suspended because there was no alcohol.....Most of the housemates were not happy except Gifty(my bae)who applauded Biggie for doing so.Some of them couldn't hide their anger;bally was ranting as if the drink na their birthright.I was very angry with him because he couldn't comport himself......the next drama started when the camera showed us ttt cuddling and kissing Bisola while lying together in bed...we know say dem give themselves handjob wella.After some time we saw them having fun together with other housemates in the jakuzzi(excluding Bassey,marvis,tboss and Efe).Later on they had their confession session....the boredom chased me away so I fell off and......you know the next*sweetdreams
Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww....the type of AWOVIANS ON THIS THREAD.. see as all of them re castigating both of them like they were seen butt-nakèd on camera angry
Na the same analyst dem esp the females dem dey do bonanza Pass with their Obo **Give me a handshake and Screw me Afterwards** even before dem know ur name sef
Rubbish angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2017
This Ekemini Kai! He talks about anybody and everybody to anybody or everybody. He has no restraint. So because he shared a kiss with gifty last night, they have become bestfriends and lovers; holding hands and shii.
Ekemini I'm so sorry for you. Everyone dey notice ur yeye game plan. You will be nominated soon. The worse person to ever share secrets with is gifty. She does not understand what loyalty is. Just pray she dosent survive this eviction if not..,

Goodluck Ekemini with your numbered days

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tdbankplc: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2017
chy200:
It's only the viewers that knows that TTT is married, he never mentioned that he is a married man to any of the hm not even big brother .he is pretending to be single now why is everyone blaming bisola not TTT?

But as for me I think bisola ahld tot of her child could be watching the TV at the moment and the child's mate in school will talk. If husband mess around in thirr street the stigma won't be like that of the wife messing up in the street they live in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bussicutie(f): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
ndidibabe:
Since you are not an hypocrite, can we assume that you can give a married man a Mouth Action and then air the video on TV for the whole world to see (his family inclusive)?
she doesn't know that he is married na!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
ndidibabe:
Will you keep shut, spoilt brat? We are talking about a married fellow here! You definitely do not have good morals...

cheesy cheesy. Is this ow far you can go? Does she know he is married? God help Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
The truth of the matter is that as a wife, I would be embarrassed at TTT's actions, no matter what was discussed before he left. There is a limit to what you should do on national tv irrespective of realness. Bisola on the other hand, may lose vote from the Nigerian viewers, but may be at an advantage with the other African countries. I just imagine if neither of them brings the money home, the backlash they would receive wont be here. Btw, I hope Bisola will be sensible enough to use a condom this time.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
TTT's face as busila sings"ur love is upon me boy"
Hehehehe he

The guy dey think o! Kpe Wetin I don enter!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2017
Boj22:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeewwwwww....the type of AWOVIANS ON THIS THREAD.. see as all of them re castigating both of them like they were seen butt-nakèd on camera angry
Na the same analyst dem esp the females dem dey do bonanza Pass with their Obo **Give me a handshake and Screw me Afterwards** even before dem know ur name sef
Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
The hypocrisy here is just astounding. Judging from the way other female HMs have been belittled and castigated here for frolicking with their male HMs, I believe that Bisola should be hanged and thoroughly nailed on that cross. And please don't give me the bullshit that she doesn't know that ttt is married. Infact, that excuse irritates me...cos no one in that house thinks the other is married. Bisola is the queen of all sluts in that house. Let's call it what it is.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Boj22:

Rubbish angry
Seems you annoyed the gods. Where have you been?

This remains Nigeria...the country where we wanna f^ck and remain virgins. I thought they all wanted some action. It's not like they were all naked, it's not like they saw 3T kondo doing the thrust. Everything people assume happened, remains debatable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
The truth of the matter is that as a wife, I would be embarrassed at TTT's actions, no matter what was discussed before he left. There is a limit to what you should do on national tv irrespective of realness. Bisola on the other hand, may lose vote from the Nigerian viewers, but may be at an advantage with the other African countries. I just imagine if neither of them brings the money home, the backlash they would receive wont be here. Btw, I hope Bisola will be sensible enough to use a condom this time.
Use condom? She don talk am before say she wants halve caste pikin from TTT, that's why the guy too dey reluctant to have Sex with her.. Bisola will never allow him to use condom on her.. She fit tear it sef.. So brother man is using his kidney

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
If Gifty leaves, traffic here will reduce drastically. Cos I noticed that over 80% of NLders here all talked abt Gifty. She always has something for us to talk about. When she leaves nobody to attack that much again cos other housemates knows how to play their game especially Uriel. Well I will just join the ghost mode member and only come here to read.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
Setaje:

Una don start. Hypocrites. Is big brother for kids. How can u put adults in a place and not expect them to act this way. You are abusing bisola but not the man that lied that he is single. To even think some women are opening their dirty mouths to insult bisola. You wonder why men will keep winning. Bisola is not married. What we should be worried about is how she would feel after knowing that idiot is married. She seems to think she has found her life partner.
when u were calling Gifty names for kissing, u didn't remember the show is not for kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Olosho bisola called tboss ashawo for kissing Jon. So what can we call her bisola for giving a married man BJ on international television?
HEADsola? EDsola? BJsola?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Are you serious? She should be playing herself angryquote author=burticious post=53852178]
Use condom? She don talk am before say she wants halve caste pikin from TTT, that's why the guy too dey reluctant to have Sex with her.. Bisola will never allow him to use condom on her.. She fit tear it sef.. So brother man is using his kidney [/quote]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Whatever they're doing now is absolutely beautiful. Will someone record them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
Are you serious? She should be playing herself angryquote author=burticious post=53852178]
Use condom? She don talk am before say she wants halve caste pikin from TTT, that's why the guy too dey reluctant to have Sex with her.. Bisola will never allow him to use condom on her.. She fit tear it sef.. So brother man is using his kidney
I'm telling you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
As for the reason we also aren't calling for the heads of the male participants who participate in this debauchery, married or not, it is not far fetched.It is ingrained in us to cut the men some slack in these matters. The church encourages us to forgive and sometimes to tolerate the behaviour. The media glorifies it and the society has accepted it. Men are expected to cheat, DEAL WITH IT. And it is not just an African thing, Bill Clinton and his wife plus a lot of other countless cases comes to mind too. It is all unfair but then what ever is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by XD3G: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's all fun and laughter till Ebuka appears on their TV screen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bisola don dey compose one sweet song "the love is upon me"... The BJ was really inspiring

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by braimeddy: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bassey has really stepped up in him game. Abeg who sing this song wey Bisola dey sing so? I'm jst loving it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
machinegundammy:
Bisola don dey compose one sweet song the love is up me... The BJ was really inspiring

LOL you re not serious
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UjSizzle(f): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Y'all are sexists without even realising it undecided
There are men and women in that house doing stuff together and for some reason all you guys ever talk about are just the women. A man is allowed to be promiscuous because it's a guy thing?
A woman is a slut if she after what she wants-- even if it's more than one man?
Disgusted doesn't do justice to how I feel about the nonsense I've read here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
braimeddy:
Bassey has really stepped up in him game. Abeg who sing this song wey Bisola dey sing so? I'm jst loving it
Na dem compose am nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.