Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3172796 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
If Gifty had known ,she wouldn't av remove all cloths from the bag from the last eviction scare.... well its all good ,she going home for good now ,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Hmm, for now, Bisola and Uriel I think and maybe Efe. Gifty also if she doesn't leave tonight
I think I like Kemen(his ugly but confident) TTT and Bally I have a thing for cute dudes, if Jon was for real I would have been rooting for him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Ehhh, I don't dislike her, I have a soft spot for her. I can understand why people may not like her though lol
How dare you angry
Ifa catch u ehn .....oya denounce your likeness for gifty before i open eye
I won't seat and watch u spiritually tap into her DUMB BLONDE SYNDROME angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:

Ehhh, I don't dislike her, I have a soft spot for her. I can understand why people may not like her though lol
Same here... She can be annoying, but we will all miss her antics when she leaves tonight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
Boj2:

Baba i humble o
Na one week ban ....be my next sentence
I no fit kee myself for BBN mata again
Lol,I've done that before...but I can't anymore.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
Piiko:
I think I like Kemen(his ugly but confident) TTT and Bally I have a thing for cute dudes, if Jon was for real I would have been rooting for him.
I'm not a fan of Kemene though oddly enough I want him to stay long enough to keep me entertained lol. Don't really care for the others you mentioned though I don't dislike them

3 Likes

Boj2:

How dare you angry
Ifa catch u ehn .....oya denounce your likeness for gifty before i open eye
I won't seat and watch u spiritually tap into her DUMB BLONDE SYNDROME angry
grin
badinfluence:

Same here... She can be annoying, but we will all miss her antics when she leaves tonight.
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
That means u dont know the meaning od being real, because for you to think that only unexposed people are real is really disturbing, so once you are exposed and have travelled far and wide like Tboss, you're not real, you're forming?
eleshin:

You r contradicting urself sir.
He acknowledged the fact that he is not exposed, that to me is being real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

CONTINUE LYING... JUST LIKE PEAK MILK, IT IS IN YOU.

It's somewhat true - tho not mouth to mouth - the way slept together on the bed - like couples - she held him really close likewise him!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Piiko:
SORRY OOO.. ARE YOU A MAKE OR FEMALE?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pls pocohantas 1bkaye papikush sirfee abeg Mk Una hlp me go tell big brother say d rope to start my gen jst cut now. Mke he he chill for now. Mke he wait Mk I go fix am bfre Dem start d eviction show....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Boj2:

ABEG WHICH OF UNA BE AKTHEBADTGUY ?!!!!?

Hahahahahaha!I'm just learning o...iffi no be panadol,e no fit be like panadol.Wetin gifty dey pack na?is like she came with all her belonging....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
gincmedia:

It's somewhat true - tho not mouth to mouth - the way slept together on the bed - like couples - she held him really close likewise him!
I NEVER KNEW CUDDLING IS THE SAME AS MOUTH ACTION(BJ)...
I DUNNO WHY YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS.. ALL I CAN SAY IS,CONTUNUUUUU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
femiyonse:
Pls pocohantas 1bkaye papikush sirfee abeg Mk Una hlp me go tell big brother say d rope to start my gen jst cut now. Mke he he chill for now. Mke he wait Mk I go fix am bfre Dem start d eviction show....
Loool I'll whatsapp him cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
If gifty leaves, I won't have no one to laugh at. Her foolishness is kind of cute. It's so unfortunate that I can't vote for her. My phone is switched off at this moment. Awww embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
femiyonse:
PEOPLE GO DEY TALK GO HERE, THIS ONE GO THERE TALK GO ANOTHER PLACE... NA WA OO
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:

One bottle of campari for you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
femiyonse:
grin
femiyonse:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
frankfiny:
That means u dont know the meaning od being real, because for you to think that only unexposed people are real is really disturbing, so once you are exposed and have travelled far and wide like Tboss, you're not real, you're forming?

I only addressed the contradiction in your argument Sir. I didn't say others are not real, I only said Efe is real using the same premiss you used to doubt his realness, that does not in any way limit or invalidate the realness of others who are not like him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
sirfee:
Hahahahahaha!I'm just learning o...iffi no be panadol,e no fit be like panadol.Wetin gifty dey pack na?is like she came with all her belonging...
Maybe she get plan to reach her spiritual husband house when she land MMIA tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

I NEVER KNEW CUDDLING IS THE SAME AS MOUTH ACTION(BJ)...
I DUNNO WHY YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS.. ALL I CAN SAY IS,CONTUNUUUUU

I tire o

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
Tboss is among the realest people in the house but my fellow gullible nigerians belive being real means claiming poor and hungry and claiming street. Anybody can act dat but if u aint classy you cant act classy even your dress sense will sell you out. And being classy doesnt make u unreal
TellingItAsItIs:
I just watched last nyts confession game and I'm completely blown away by Tboss.
This lady is loved and respected by almost all the guys in the house,she's held in high esteem,she's conservative a bit but definitely not stuck up. she's classy and real ,and I think she's a really nice girl behind her stern exterior.Im glad she's coming out of her shell.#TeamTboss

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
sirfee:
One bottle of campari for you.
After Gifty don enter night bus,

shey you go decamp come #TeamBisola

Na us first beg you o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
Donbabajay12:
If Gifty had known ,she wouldn't av remove all cloths from the bag from the last eviction scare.... well its all good ,she going home for good now ,
[/s]

She is going no where, for your information, the voting favours her, even if her Englisch not too good, grin her fans likes her. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Marvis' diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells her that tonight Nigerians decide who leaves the house, he asks her what she's thinking and how she's feeling. She says it's an awkward position that she's in but she's positive. BB asks her why she's positive and if she thinks she's done enough for Nigerians to vote for her, she says she will find out this evening, BB asks her to explain, she says that she's been herself and that should be enough.

BB asks her who she thinks will be going home if she has indeed managed to convince Nigerians to keep her, she says she doesn't know and BB prods her to answer the question, she says Gifty or Tony, BB asks why, she laughs and jokes that it's because they're the only two remaining besides her. BB asks her to choose one, she says Gifty. BB asks her why, she says because she relates with her the least. BB asks if she thinks that's enough for her to be evicted, she says she doesn't think it's enough but that's her reason.

BB asks her what she will miss the most if she leaves, she says she will miss the wardrobe items Payporte has provided and friends she has made. BB asks for any last words, she says BB has been awesome, she thanks BB and says it has been an amazing opportunity, that she can't overstate it enough. BB asks her if thats all, she says that that's all for BB but she would like to personally talk to the viewers, she pleads with the viewers to keep her in the house and thanks them.

BB wishes her the best, tells her to keep the faith and tells her good luck. Her diary session is concluded. She leaves.
This girl dry sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Boj2:

Maybe she get plan to reach her spiritual husband house when she land MMIA tomorrow
Chisos!wuuckedness

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Piiko:
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT KEMEN?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]

She is going no where, for your information, the voting favours her, even if her Englisch not too good, grin her fans likes her. grin
HER GOING HOME HAS NOTHING REALLY TO DO WITH HER ENGLISH.. SHE JUST NEED TO LEAVE TO SAVE HERSELF AND FAMILY FROM FURTHER EMBARRASSMENT.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:
Tony's diary session.

They exchange pleasantries. Big brother tells him it's his eviction diary. BB asks him how he's feeling. Tony says he feels indifferent and that sometimes when things are coming up, maybe an hour before he sometimes shakes, he doesn't know how he feels, he's still hoping he won't be evicted. He's trying not to be idle to avoid thinking too much. BB asks him what he's thinking about, Tony says once in a while it crosses his mind, he talks to himself a lot, he tries not to talk about the nomination though he spoke about it briefly in the morning or yesterday but just to air out positive vibes with the housemates. He has not really gone into the process of thinking too much.

BB asks him how confident or 'scared' he is feeling, Tony says he's confident, he's not in control of the votes so he doesn't know what's happening outside but he's remaining positive. That he really doesn't want to leave. No matter what happens he's sure he has connected with a lot of people outside, he's sure he has fans that have voted for him.

BB says he understands his positivity and optimism but he should still take into account that it may be his last night. BB asks him what he will miss the most if he leaves. Tony says he will not miss anything, that from the day he got in he has learnt to be a better person, stronger in mind, optimistic etc. He says he will miss friends because they have become a family to him, he will miss BB's voice, he says he's sure BB will also miss him. He will miss the fact that he may not be able to learn things he may have learnt if he stayed, he has learnt how to work well with people etc.

BB asks him if he thinks he has done enough to draw votes from Nigeria to keep him, he says he thinks he's done enough, just about what 4 weeks can hold, although he doesn't think it's the end, that he knows there's more to come. He says he doesn't plan his day, he lives his life as it comes, that there's a lot of things people don't know about him and his lifestyle, that they may be surprised when they learn more about him and things that he does. He says he's confident that he's done what he's supposed to do.

BB asks who he thinks might be leaving tonight rather than himself, he says Marvis. He says Marvis is unique, that though she's a girl, she's not a 'girly girl', some people may not react well to her personality but he has bonded well with her. He says she may not be the 'ideal' type of woman in terms of what is accepted in Nigeria and he fears that, he says they get on well etc, he says he fears he might lose his friendship with her.

BB says it is a crucial night in his life and wishes him the best, Tony says thank you and asks if he can say something else, Tony thanks BB for the opportunity to be here and hopes this will not be the last time he will get to banter with BB, he thanks BB for correcting his puzzle, that initially he thought it was prank but realises it was good judgement. Tony also thanks him for the haircut and jokes that he finally looks like a human or something.

BB says that he hopes he stays but if he leaves the only man that can stop him is himself, he wishes Tony all the best, the eviction diary session is concluded. Tony leaves.
thanks so so much for the update, I wish u were there to give us updates on the confessions.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

After Gifty don enter night bus,

shey you will decamp to #TeamBisola

Na us first beg you o
Tuale bossman with the longest monicker ever...I'm#team Bally#Kaduna mafioso

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.