Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3161132 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
toseen7:
bro i love em' thuggery & ruggedy grin
The babe go don grab Bible.
Na your type dey scatter the place... Ah ahn bros
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
deathstroke:
I don't understand dis Kemen, always eating with that his big lips undecided, make food no deceive you guy.
What's wrong with his lips?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Papiikush:

so Atheist then... Oops. lipsrsealed
Not exactly.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=CuteJude post=54238690][/quote]
I told you that you are a poor boy,if not,dstv won't shack you this much,how petty can you get?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
deeMarc:

Really? Did he later go to law school? I stopped watching after he was released from prison ,when they went on break. Is he still together with Rachael? Is Jessica still a lawyer? What of Harvey and Louis and my beautiful and elegant Donna. My love!
no derail jo
mediocre:
Lol. they should just end it already, they keep going around in circles. I'm still going to download though cos I'm loyal like that. And put a Spoiler alert next time angry

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
suit season 6 finale grin

Mike ross is officially a lawyer, got so happy i forgot that its a show grin
Lol. they should just end it already, they keep going around in circles. I'm still going to download though cos I'm loyal like that. And put a Spoiler alert next time angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
dominique:
Arena challenge is 8pm right?
yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Exactly...I can't agree less. We're saying the same thing. That real-low-self-esteem is an irritant to people generally, cos you'll come off it once in a while and it'll look like you've been pretending. It pisses people off...If you know where you're coming from, then you can't be intimidated. Debie was obviously not ready for this show or didn't imagine what she'd meet, hadn't she been watching BB before now? She acts too naive for this show, too shy for the camera, and you tell me you want the world to see you and you wanna sell your market to them.
This ain't a crusade. You can't come to this kinda show and be forming "I don't want to kiss anyone. Or my dad is watching. Or I wonder what people in my church would be thinking...", That's where the pretence side sets in, you'll wanna act like a good girl for the world. Haven't we all done one thing or the other behind our parents before that we couldn't do to their faces or maybe during our University days, when we really had the freedom? So, if you can't compromise many things cos everybody will see you including your father, you shouldn't come for a show like this, it's an expect-the-unexpected kinda show. That seeing the calibre of people on the show tamed her esteem isn't an excuse. Was she expecting to see her childhood friends there or her former school mates or her church members or everybody will have tolerable characters?
I'm just tired of seeing all these emotions upandan

pocohantas:

Her clash with Bisola was a task.
Her entry was the performer in her, she got into the house...saw the calibre of people there and the real low-self-esteemed part of her came out.

She said she talks without listening because she has been looked down on in the past. That she was overweight and no one wanted to associate with her or hear her talk. I think it adds up, people with her history want to be heard, in the process they over talk, say the wrong things and annoy people. Kemen is another classic example...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bally and Uriel cuddling on the bed...lalalalalaala
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yes...

dominique:
Arena challenge is 8pm right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
8pm

oviejnr:
Hehehe, na only them waka come grin. Thanks for the update, what time is the friday night games?? Want to see if i can beat the time.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie - "I feel like he was disappointed, and the world will be feeling bad..."
Why are these people acting for the camera? Debie going back and forth. Abeg, they should say something else or the camera man should show us some other people abeg...
This is big brother naija,they must act for the camera cos we Nigerians can judge for the whole world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Letdothis:

She is better than your stupid,daft, untalanted useless Efe. U think i dont know u are one of them Efe supporters, associations of agberos thats what u are guys are. Leave madam Tboss alone you losers can never be like her.

I do not mean to assume the role of a grammar cop nor am I trying to be hypocritical but please, for the love of God, have mercy on the people reading the posts here. by the way it's either untalented or talentless or lacking in talent or talent deficient.
This is not a diss as I have zero reason to do that in the first place, it is borne out of good conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
teelaw4life:

I do not mean to assume the role of a grammar cop nor am I trying to be hypocritical but please, for the love of God, have mercy on the people reading the posts here. by the way it's either untalented or talentless or lacking in talent or talent deficient.
This is not a diss as I have zero reason to do that in the first place, it is borne out of good conscience.
Savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
She said something like he was the one leading her on cos he used to help collect her food and will even wait so they can eat together. Can you imagine? Is that enough to lead one on? Can't someone be nice again? Or should I say "just that"?
The girl sef. She behaves like she has never been loved and I can understand, cos from my perception about her, she professes love to guys first, she doesn't know how to control/hold her emotions to herself...From her moves since she got into the house, I've noticed that about her. Even that her no cunny..cunny song says the same...She just needs to calm down, being desperate for love will make her fall into the wrong hands or fall a victim, which I think she's been from her experience(cos always over this love love thing or experience experience thing) or approach, but I guess she's the one causing it, throwing herself at guys first or making assumptions for them, misinterpreting kind gestures...

LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
If that be the case, she and TBoss shouldn't have come cos they'll need only professional actors cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh...
You need not act for camera. If you don't wanna have sex, you're at liberty, no one is forcing you to do so. We only need you to be yourself, of course we don't expect 100%, to be realistic, but you should be convincing enough. Don't pretend to be nice to us, then when you forget your act, you go off and all that. It's a "Reality show" not a movie, we don't need you to act here but be your real self in quote if not 100%, not pretend to be who you're not or only showing that good part of you. I stand to be corrected, in your words "they must (NOT) act for the camera", but be themselves and as disciplined and well-behaved as they can be, no one tells them to be wild or bad

Tabh:

This is big brother naija,they must act for the camera cos we Nigerians can judge for the whole world.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:

We all have who we can take shitz from na.

Correct girl.
The rapey tendency is my problem with him. Where he is trying to come off as a ladies man, he ends up sounding very perverted.
THAT RAPEYTENDENCY TENDENCY IS WHY I DONT LIKE HIM TOO APART FROM BEING A CHRONIC GOSSIP..
IF NOT FOR CAMERA A, THAT GUY FOR DON COMMIT

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
Bally and Uriel cuddling on the bed...lalalalalaala
same way she did to Efe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
If that be the case, she and TBoss shouldn't have come cos they'll need only professional actors cheesy cheesy cheesy I laugh...
You need not act for camera. If you don't wanna have sex, you're at liberty, no one is forcing you to do so. We only need you to be yourself, of course not we don't expect 100%, to be realistic, but you should be convincing enough. Don't pretend to be nice to us, then when you forget your act, you go off and all that. It's a "Reality show" not a movie, we don't need you to act here but be your real self in quote if not 100%, but pretend to be who you're not or only showing that good part of you. I stand to be corrected, in your words "they must (NOT) act for the camera", but be themselves and as disciplined and well-behaved as they can be, no one tells them to be wild or bad

Leave mata for Mattias sis,it is a reality show which can only work well in other part of the world not Nigeria.
They all wan to have sex in that house but they are scared of what people will say,Bisola gave TTT just bj(we are not even sure),people started calling her names,Cocoice allowed basset lick her tips,she was judged, my sweet gifty was called many names cos she flirts with mos of the guys and many other scenarios.
It is a reality show but you can't be your normal self,the housemates can't even fight for long,they will start apologising,how real is that?
They are all acting.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Debbie is a typical example of mistakes we shouldn't make as a parent. Don't be so fixated on bringing up a good girl, that you make your child lose touch with reality and the challenges out there.

Teach them the good and the bad, protect them the little way you can, but make sure they mix up with their age grade. Let them learn to defend and make decisions for themselves. Debbie is an easy target for bullies. I don't even want to imagine her in an abusive relationship!
TRUE TALK..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cocoice has apologized to don jazzy for allowing Bassey to suck her breastfeeding after the latter dissed her on Twitter on her eviction night. I'm like is he her daddy, why do we always feel the need to validate ourselves to people who have no business in our lives. No wonder some of these HMs are walking on eggshells cuz they know the backlash they'll receive at home if they go beyond the ordinary. They don't want to be perceived as a disappointment back home, hence the careful demeanor of most of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
toseen7:
eehehh make Boj2 borrow me pocohantas small, grin make i also join queue for 1bkaye. Those 2 na my FAV anyday anytime.
Well,i am not stingy.....carry go,that's if she gree sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mrDvO(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
TeamTboss no dey make noise sha..dey jst vote! She dn almst catch efe fr polls. As ppl carry efe matter fr head i bn tink say e go dey 60% den d rest ll share 40.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Arena games na still 9pm?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
Y ds HMs dey sleep by ds tym?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femolala001(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
CuteJude:
channel 29 users will never enjoy this , all bbn highlights to enjoy after work
must u mock channel 29 pple?? material things dont last long.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
I guess you didn't follow my thread from the beginning on this matter. I ain't saying she should do all those, if it was by those, Miyonse and/or Soma will still be in that house over Efe. We were talking about self-esteem, church acts, camera and co. And I did mention, we don't expect 100℅ from them, but we expect them to be themselves, not pretend to be who they're not. If none of them is convincing enough, it obviously shows they're acting for the Camera.
Bisola was all annoying in week one and two, but many people liked her to a fault; don't pretend to be nice when you're not, that's my point, especially when you're just entering, cos when your attitude begins to uncover with time, they'll hate you more for pretending. Take Ese for example too, she came in all annoying, but with time, everyone started liking her, that's my point, be who you are, whether terrible or not, we all have our good and bad sides. Don't pretend to be an angel who can take all shit and when people start giving you shit, you'll now be crying upandan. Why couldn't she say it immediately that she can't take it other than allow people push her to do it or back her up at it? This ain't her first, I can highlight 2 other times like that. That's my point...

Tabh:

Leave mata for Mattias sis,it is a reality show which can only work well in other part of the world not Nigeria.
They all wan to have sex in that house but they are scared of what people will say,Bisola gave TTT just bj(we are not even sure),people started calling her names,Cocoice allowed basset lick her tips,she was judged, my sweet gifty was called many names cos she flirts with mos of the guys and many other scenarios.
It is a reality show but you can't be your normal self,the housemates can't even fight for long,they will start apologising,how real is that?
They are all acting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

you like them small abi? Hmmm legelege can destroy o

You sabi wetin pocahantas be like? E fit be thug o

It's synthetic weed... I ordered it on jumia

Y
I'm sure the girls now know the gentlemen on the thread... What happens after dinner?
*ROTFL* is the weed also on payporte....I need some.BON NUIT MON AMI
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nope. 8pm

100naira:
Arena games na still 9pm?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RANSOBAYO50(f): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
akthedream:

KEMEN IS EVIL... HE IS ONLY TAKING THOSE SHITZ FROM TBOSS BECAUSE HE HAS UNFINISHED BUSINESS WITH HER...
CAN HE ACCEPT SAME FROM DEBIE?

How did you know this one sef undecided,
Chai people with hate words sha,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
Task is about to start. The HMs are moving into the arena.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Arena game to begin now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) (1598) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.