Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,684 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3197978 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2017
pradoworld:

The game had no laid down run from the onset.

Initially, it was just choose anyone
Then ttt as hoh and game initiator stated including more rules
That was where the 8 round and one mention per round was included.

From the onset the hms didn't like the game.

I also don't like when rules keep changing.

NOT ALL THE HOUSEMATES.. IT WAS ONLY BISOLA AND KEMEN THAT SAID THEY DONT WANNA INVOLVE IN THE GAME..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:05am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Nice one.
I see sense is gradually returning. Even if it's in bits, it's well appreciated. Wonders of a woman! The lady's affection has started rubbing off you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:06am On Mar 05, 2017
@1bkaye, i don't know who talks more, you or Bally?

say something na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 05, 2017
cabalocracy:
Snake Uriel really hates Tboss o...
WHICH ONE BE HATE AGAIN?
NA WA OOO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Uriel confronting bassey saying she has noticed that bassey always leaves when he people are trying to talk about their feelings. Bassey apologizes and says he only does so when every where gets rowdy, or if they are playing a game where some one tries to change the rules in their favour. He then leaves and uriel leaves with bally.
Efe and marvis talking now.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Bassey and Kemene have nice arms and strong looking backs hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
He'll be saying nice things to your face, so you can like him and not nominate you. He won't tell you when you're wrong and that's what Efe isn't comfortable with cos he feels he plays too smooth too be true, that he's supposed to be himself, whoever wants to nominate you will do so, but if you're true to yourself, people are watching you, who know you better than the housemates, will save you. Summary...
Gbam!

That guy is just not worth it for me, i basically joted all his lies and scandals. Waiting for a day that someone will claim his a saint and all that, then i will snap and upload for him/her to read. None of them is a real, we just pick the one we connect with the most and move on. Thanks, done for the day. Good night

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@1bkaye, i don't know who talks more, you or Bally?

say something na
Lool I talk now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Na that one you go see grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:11am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Lool I talk now cheesy
Please do more often. You don't know who looks forward to hearing your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
ovieJr:
That guy is just not worth it for me, i basically joted all his lies and scandals. Waiting for a day that someone will claim his a saint and all that, then i will snap and upload for him/her to read. None of them is a real, we just pick the one we connect with the most and move on. Thanks, done for the day. Good night

He's a saint o. cheesy

Who among dem saint pass am.

Please upload dey down grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 05, 2017
deathstroke:
Na that one you go see grin
Lool you didn't see it too? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 05, 2017

Lool awww cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 1:15am On Mar 05, 2017
Where is CuteJude?! I sort of miss him this evening lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 05, 2017
EFE GO TO BED...
RUBBISH TALK DON START WITH MARVIS..
YEYE GANGSTA LOVE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:15am On Mar 05, 2017

lol, kuku talk say u be that person wey dey look foward grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm...Efe and Marvis gisting codedly...
Anyone got the gist?
They first talked about Debie.
Then, Biggie... wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Did you get the gist codedly?

akthedream:
EFE GO TO BED...
YEYE GANGSTA LOVE...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool you didn't see it too? grin
Lol. . grin. you likey?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:17am On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:
EFE GO TO BED...
YEYE GANGSTA LOVE...
abi o, total nonsense, talk wey no get head & tail.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Bless you sister.
Such arms come in handy in the room. Not all these lazy guys that can't hang a sister in the air... grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2017
PrincessKab:
Hmmm...Efe and Marvis gisting codedly...
Anyone got the gist?
They first talked about Debie.
Then, Biggie... wink
their convo no get meaning to me, na only dem understand wetin dem dey talk grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2017
deathstroke:

Lol. . grin. you likey?
Lol yes o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Bless you sister.
Such arms come in handy in the room. Not all these lazy guys that can't hang a sister in the air... grin
Loool thank you jare, exactly grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 1:20am On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
lol, kuku talk say u be that person wey dey look foward grin
grin You wan pour sand inside my garri abi?

Na so oyinbo man dey use style talk... in case if kasala burst, i fit claim say i nor talk am, you feel am abi? wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:21am On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Bless you sister.
Biko dont deflower my eyes grin small pikin dey here grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2017

grin You wan pour sand inside my garri abi?

Na so oyinbo man dey use style talk... in case if kasala burst, i fit claim say i nor talk am, you feel am abi? wink
i feel am die, go on bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:22am On Mar 05, 2017
Awwww...
In plain mode now, Efe said "You're my distraction and I'm being honest with you". But you dey draw back.
Marvis stylishly say " One person no dey cause distraction for person, na 2 people dey cause distraction ".
Hahaha...Now I understand. Marvis dey jealous Debie and Efe moves before she(Marvis)tarted distancing themselves cos of this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by deathstroke(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol yes o
I guess I really need to start hitting the gym then cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2017
From their discussion this night, this is what I deduce.

Efe is an immature boy that still has a lot to learn, I can now finally see why people like him though I will never do ,there is something very open and vulnerable about him that makes him realistic.
My advice to him " a smart person can speak different languages but it takes a wise person to learn how to keep shut in multiple languages "

TTT... My favorite male contestant, morality was never his strong suit ,so Efe didn't tell us what we didn't know already but it felt nice to see someone drag him out of his comfort zone and shake him up a little.

Marvis.... Silly little girl who has to watch her alcohol intake but pure hearted and sincere.

Debbie.... Gullible, weak but a lot smarter than we give her credit for.

T boss... My favorite female contestant.... A very nice person with a good heart but takes herself too seriously, sometimes I wonder if she is actually aware of what she signed up for.

Bally... Calm,mature and smart. I don't think friendship with Efe will work outside the house, clearly he doesn't like the young man as evidenced by his constant nodding when they were calling Efe out. But if they do become friends, it will be a great thing because Bally seems like the kind of person with a lot of knowledge to give.

Bisola... Insecure and very emotional. I think she has been doing a huge disfavor to her game recently.

Uriel.... Tricky, cunning and manipulative. I hope she survives, she is starting to come out of her shell and is fastly becoming one of the most entertaining people in the house.

Bassey... Fake fake and fake again. He came with a game plan and has managed to play it beautifully. No one that has played safe has ever won big brother, so am removing him from my personal contenders for the money.

Kemen..... He is smart, intelligent and knows how to talk but can sometimes go overboard. His advice to Efe was spot on and would have been highly commendable if it wasn't hypocritical. He talks just as much as Efe but unlike Efe who say it to their faces ,he talks behind. Am afraid he has killed his game and unless the rumour of his state funding votes is true, I see him going home tomorrow.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.