Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,658 members, 7,962,144 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3207399 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by item4biz: 1:22am On Mar 08, 2017
CuteJude:
mate? age is irrelevant wen it comes to growth , our gateman at work is older than my grandad , so abeg rest for the age talk

Read your post.

Don't you mention 'our gateman'?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Nawa what is going on here, why are so much venom spilling? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:25am On Mar 08, 2017
item4biz:

Read your post.

Don't you mention 'our gateman'?
Item4biz you claim to be an older man them why are you engaging a child, shouldn't you be the one setting an example for him on the best way to behave, instead you are sinking even lower than his level in this exchange of nonsense. Am highly disappointed in you.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Expect least drama though...nobody will want to come like a bully to the cry baby.

on behalf of those of us on romance section, You have out blessings grin

Well you are not the only one who is pissed but she is a women remember? She can't hide her "feelings"

Remember her reaction when Tony kissed her few weeks ago? I am sure that was when her wall crumbled.

You are absolutely correct,they are all watchful and extremely careful at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2017
sirfee:
You are absolutely correct,they are all watchful and extremely careful at the moment.

She is the next big victim of eviction.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Nope, I don't think so. See, not being hooked with anyone doesn't mean people will nominate you, being hooked with someone doesn't mean you will stay still, Soma and Miyonse had their shares.
We are the ones who have the power to save. The mistake Uriel made was that she went from HM to HM, telling them sweet things, backbiting about one another, so as not to get nominated, the HM's thought she was an angel with a good heart. If the nomination wasn't done that way, she might have sneaked her way to the final. The viewers know what they want, whether you're hooked or alone, we don't care; your values and what you can offer matter to us most.
His choice does more harm than good to him. It was better if he didn't say he didn't have any family, he could choose not to talk about his wife and co, but contradicting himself and saying he has no family was what pissed people off. Some other time, he told Jon his mother has been disturbing him to get married, he promised her he'll do so after the show, all cos Jon wasn't there when he was giving the fake tales in week 1. Who's deceiving who? Upon all their pity stories, was Miyonse, who lost his father prior to the show, saved? Was Soma, who messed up and ready to begin a new life, saved? Only Efe, who didn't cry that very day cos he was the only one that campaigned and went first, and didn't narrate any pity story, was safe during that very first live eviction. So, it wasn't about the pity story, whoever likes you will do so. Doesn't Bally say he has a relationship he's committed to? I even know his GF's name, Adeolu, he's mentioned her name before. Doesn't he flirt when he wants to? Does that stop Nigeria from supporting him or saying he's not faithful to his relationship?
My point is, Nigerians don't like to be played on, they hate it when you think you're smart, the more reason Uriel was evicted the very first time she was up(cos she thought she was smart on her HM's; she too knew, she said she'd be going home whenever she's up, that's why she fingers the HM's brain a day before nomination day). TTT too thinks he's smart cos he knows Bisola has fans, and thinks we don't know his secret, so he's trying to use her play the game.
Bisola has a kid, it's no barrier for her. The best TTT could do was to say that he has kids but he and the lady aren't together any longer, that they separated cos he was coming to BB(Then, should have told the lady to go low for now). Then when he comes out of the house, he can continue with her; if anyone interviews him, he can say they settled it after BB, abeg dem dey arrest person for that one? And let's assume that he won the money, will they collect it back from him?
Think about it. He's responsible for his predicament.

Papykush:

lol...tell me princess, and be sincere as always...

If Tony had informed everyone about his martial status, wouldn't he be avoided by the ladies in that house? Wouldn't they norminate him too soon?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:27am On Mar 08, 2017
item4biz:
@Cutejude, I think your fiancee should read up all these your childish posts so she can decide properly. Imagine you saying dstv is advertising against gotv, do you really know both are functional under multichoice?

Your fiancee was right not to accept your proposal in the first place, you are a kid!

Making noise upandan, the rich don't make noise! Only those trying to place their status as being rich do.

@all, he still lives with his parent. Spoilt kiddo.

What brought his personal life into this matter, some of you take this big brother way too seriously. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Despite the famzing and wanting to be friends thingy, the babe still dey run oo

Papykush:
These guys are giving Tboss the space she really deserves. I am sure she will leave that house herself out if frustration grin

Even Debbie is sacred to sleep on same bed grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:29am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

I hope so,I'd be very glad if she is evicted..@threebear,please don't be offended with me(lol)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2017
PrincessKab:
Nope, I don't think so. See, not being hooked with anyone doesn't mean people will nominate you, being hooked with someone doesn't mean you will stay still, Soma and Miyonse had their shares.
We are the ones who have the power to save. The mistake Uriel made was that she went from HM to HM, telling them sweet things, backbiting about one another, so as not to get nominated, the HM's thought she was an angel with a good heart. If the nomination wasn't done that way, she might have sneaked her way to the final. The viewers know what they want, whether you're hooked or alone, we don't care; your values and what you can offer matter to us most.
His choice does more harm than good to him. It was better if he didn't say he didn't have any family, he could choose not to talk about his wife and co, but contradicting himself and saying he has no family was what pissed people off. Some other time, he told Jon his mother has been disturbing him to get married, he promised her he'll do so after the show, all cos Jon wasn't there when he was giving the fake tales in week 1. Who's deceiving who? Upon all their pity stories, was Miyonse, who lost his father prior to the show, saved? Was Soma, who messed up and ready to begin a new life, saved? Only Efe, who didn't cry that very day cos he was the only one that campaigned and went first, and didn't narrate any pity story, was safe during that very first live eviction. So, it wasn't about the pity story, whoever likes you will do so. Doesn't Bally say he has a relationship he's committed to? I even know his GF's name, Adeolu, he's mentioned her name before. Doesn't he flirt when he wants to? Does that stop Nigeria from supporting him or saying he's not faithful to his relationship?
My point is, Nigerians don't like to be played on, they hate it when you think you're smart, the more reason Uriel was evicted the very first time she was up(cos she thought she was smart on her HM's; she too knew, she said she'd be going home whenever she's up, that's why she fingers the HM's brain a day before nomination day). TTT too thinks he's smart cos he knows Bisola has fans, and thinks we don't know his secret, so he's trying to use her play the game.
Bisola has a kid, it's no barrier for her. The best TTT could do was to say that he has kids but he and the lady aren't together any longer, that they separated cos he was coming to BB(Then, should have told the lady to go low for now). Then when he comes out of the house, he can continue with her; if anyone interviews him, he can say they settled it after BB, abeg dem dey arrest person for that one? And let's assume that he won the money, will they collect it back from him?

Uriel wasn't evicted because of her snitching, she was evicted because she didn't have enough fan base to pull votes. Every single person in that house is a gossip and a snitch starting from marvis, to Bisola to Efe.
Clearly morality is not the yard stick for judging this big brother as all have proved to be morally bankrupt. Alliances are the only measures, that's why boring ugly marvis with bad attitude is headed for the finale.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2017
PrincessKab:

Awesome and accurate analysis...you almost had me for a second there cry

But TTT for the money still tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:32am On Mar 08, 2017
sirfee:
I hope so,I'd be very glad if she is evicted..@threebear,please don't be offended with me(lol)
You have a right to voice your opinion, you mustn't like everyone I like we are not conjoined twins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2017
PrincessKab:
Despite the famzing and wanting to be friends thingy, the babe still dey run oo

Who no go run? grin

sirfee:

I can see Threebear loading his rifle already grin

Where is frankfiny sef... That guy should be ready to suck her breast when she gets evicted tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UndercoverAgent: 1:34am On Mar 08, 2017
time to sleep work 2moro angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Don't forget the beat marvis that beat TTT, if both are up TTT is so going home. cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

You have a right to voice your opinion, you mustn't like everyone I like we are not conjoined twins.
grin I know,I'm just looking for your trouble,good night peeps
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Who no go run? grin

Where is frankfiny sef... That guy should be ready to suck her breast when she gets evicted tongue

By rifle you mean my vote?
I still have 10k I was holding out for TTT but now he has lost it, I will reserve it for Debbie or T boss.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

Don't forget the beat marvis that beat TTT, if both are up TTT is so going home. cheesy grin

How many times will we prove this to you guys?

There were a lot of mistakes in Tony's name...I made a lot of mistakes too I voted tintalltony instead of thintalltony because of the sings I saw on his jersey the week he was up for eviction. Some people were even voting TTT...

Well we are watching...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:37am On Mar 08, 2017
sirfee:
grin I know,I'm just looking for your trouble,good night peeps
Goodnight super chef.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Who no go run? grin

Frankfiny is in the other room at the moment.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

By rifle you mean my vote?
I still have 10k I was holding out for TTT but now he has lost it, I will reserve it for Debbie or T boss.

You like rough play Sha undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2017
I just became really active last week and a bit, 2 weeks ago though. Been busy all along...
On Efe's birthday, I didn't have time...Just wished Happy Birthday and popped up once in a while.

Papykush:

Happy birthday to her... I hope Team Tboss will celebrate this with us here even though team Efe did nothing undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:
Goodnight super chef.
See you tomorrow,sleep well.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

How many times will we prove this to you guys?

There were a lot of mistakes in Tony's name...I made a lot of mistakes too I voted tintalltony instead of thintalltony because of the sings I saw on his jersey the week he was up for eviction. Some people were even voting TTT...

Well we are watching...
Meaningless excuse. Lots of people were voting dilish it delish instead of dillish it didn't stop her from winning the money. The computer has been programmed to accept alternate names, that is why most of the votes count. Look around you, how many people are actually supporting him? You are alone bro.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 08, 2017
PrincessKab:
I just became really active last week and a bit of 2 weeks ago though. Been busy all along...
On Efe's birthday, I didn't have time...Just wished Happy Birthday and popped up once in a while.

BBN made you create this account right? smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2017
Threebear:

Meaningless excuse. Lots of people were voting dilish it delish instead of dillish it didn't stop her from winning the money. The computer has been programmed to accept alternate names, that is why most of the votes count. Look around you, how many people are actually supporting him? You are alone bro.

I am the only one supporting Tony? You are kidding me aren't you? How come did he accumulate all those votes? I guess 1 of my vote = 2,000 votes. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.