Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3170706 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Swang:

He better be cuz he has enemies in that house. They will nominate him in a heartbeat. Bisola just indirectly told efe and Marvis to nominate either him or tboss

Well for now the "gang" bisola, efe and marvis will all nominate Tboss and probably debie rise...

Marvis won't nominate TTT and bisola the "ring leader" is still in love with TTT she doesn't want to admit so she won't nominate TTT, should TTT not win HOH 2morrow...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by temmyo: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Swang:

He better be cuz he has enemies in that house. They will nominate him in a heartbeat. Bisola just indirectly told efe and Marvis to nominate either him or tboss

Abeg when did she say this o? And what were her words exactly cos i was watching and I didn't hear that part.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:

Oyah... 15k angry

Conspiracy...but of cuz biggie sees everything right? wink

For sure biggie sees everything let's keep our fingers crossed for Monday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
Tony is going to be HOH tomorrow. Who wants to bet this with me? cool

I would really like TTT to win, with Tboss and probably bally up for eviction, the look on efe face when TTT decides to swap him with someone will be epic...

As it is now efe still feels TTT is " loyal" to him...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
okay I just found out dat Biggie was very angry with the viewers for evicting his only drama queen Uriel...dat was why he brought Tayo to punish us....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
I'm guessing both Efe and Marvis would have been up for eviction tomorrow(if not for Marvis' power card), cos Housemates think the bride and groom were selected on the basis of people's favourite male contestant and female contestant, not knowing they were all paired and people voted for their favourite pair.
Hence, their eyes will be on them as threats, especially Marvis, that was among people with the highest likes on Monday(owing to the fact that they thought she wasn't a threat), so the Bride&Groom preference alerted them about Marvis.
However, I guess Marvis will not be nominated tomorrow cos of her power card or maybe she'll save herself. Efe's, I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it'll play out sha.
you are right.cos last night Marvis was telling Efe that, Efe,tin tall,Bisola and hersef are already in the final.that she doesnt know who the 5th finalist will be...I laughed at her if only she knew.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
Odds for those that will be norminated tomorrow

DebbieRise 4.5/ straight winning.
Tboss 4.3/ goal-goal
Bassey 3.5/ handicap
Marvis 2.5/anybody win
Bally 2.5
Bisola 1.5
Efe 1.0
TTT - Nigga is going nowhere he is the next head of house cool

I will come back to this your analysis tomorrow. Debie-rise goes no where. Ttt is a goner.. if he like let him win Hoh.. the day he is up, he goes home.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
fitzmayowa:

I would really like TTT to win, with Tboss and probably bally up for eviction, the look on efe face when TTT decides to swap him with someone will be epic...

As it is now efe still feels TTT is " loyal" to him...

Efe is not in big brother's house to play a game...he is there to be real and wait for his "fans" to vote for him till he wins the cash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Well for now the "gang" bisola, efe and marvis will all nominate Tboss and probably debie rise...

Marvis won't nominate TTT and bisola the "ring leader" is still in love with TTT she doesn't want to admit so she won't nominate TTT, should TTT not win HOH 2morrow...

Maybe you were not listening tonight. They want TTT gone. They have seen is tactics and how he is using them to play d game. Bisola cant wait for TTT to be gone so she can move to bally. She said it tonight that tony thinks he is d only one that can use pple to get what he wants. Efe does not like him anymore too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
geekybabe:

I will come back to this your analysis tomorrow. Debie-rise goes no where. Ttt is a goner.. if he like let him win Hoh.. the day he is up, he goes home.

How did you know he will go home oh? Because you are the secretary to biggie abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
geekybabe:
3 pple i want to leave this week.

Bally. it haff do. You haff started being invisible again. Its time to go to kaduna to continue knotting your tie..

Ttt better win HOH 2moro.. else he is a goner

Aunty Tboss weh don ma.. Can you now go to romania?
Hmmm, So who do want to be left in the house if all these people leaves? Boredom will kill people watching the show already.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
temmyo:

Abeg when did she say this o? And what were her
words exactly cos i was watching and I didn't hear that part.

She didn't talk about nomination directly to Efe. She was talking about she changed her mind when she was in bally's bed and decided to leave. She also talked about how TTT has been distancing himself from her. She also talks about how she knew Ttt had some kinda of chemistry with tboss. Kinda making it look like he's the bad guy.Bisola also mentioned that tboss told her once before that Bisola doesn't like and she's just tolerating her. (I'm guessing she's not that happy they admitted they like each other)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
femiyonse:
.... grin...papi I'm betting ds with u....bassey wins d HOH game tomrw....put ur money Mk we bet....
I think so too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Lol I thought the same thing but this game is unpredictable right now
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by chivalerie: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
A lady will win HOH it shall shock us

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
I'm guessing both Efe and Marvis would have been up for eviction tomorrow(if not for Marvis' power card), cos Housemates think the bride and groom were selected on the basis of people's favourite male contestant and female contestant, not knowing they were all paired and people voted for their favourite pair.
Hence, their eyes will be on them as threats, especially Marvis, that was among people with the highest likes on Monday(owing to the fact that they thought she wasn't a threat), so the Bride&Groom preference alerted them about Marvis.
However, I guess Marvis will not be nominated tomorrow cos of her power card or maybe she'll save herself. Efe's, I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it'll play out sha.
Efe will definitely be up for eviction tomorrow but as usual we will send him back to the house.....

from what happened last monday,i mean the fake nomination you would decode,...I even want him to be up for eviction...dat will increase his fan base again and prepare him for the final...

#teamEfe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
toseen7:
Finalist"s" IMO......
I like their connection in a way.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
adonismuller:
Efe will definitely be up for eviction tomorrow but as usual we will send him back to the house.....

from what happened last monday,i mean the fake nomination you would decode,...I even want him to be up for eviction...dat will increase his fan base again and prepare him for the final...

#teamEfe
good insight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
PrincessKab:
Yes, Biggie said it since first week.
@TTT...lol

well that's if he isn't evicted before the final week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
That was how they were shouting Tayo is real but he ended up not winning. Now he is on stage struggling with music. Seems it reminds me of someone who is on this same step. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Well, maybe I should begin by telling you, without any reservation, that "I AM SORRY", I'm not so arrogant not to be able to say that, since I was being biased.
However, considering some statements in your message attached, I'd have ignored, but something struck me in it, which is similar to the 2nd post attached below, that word "dislike" is in both posts, and the word "humiliated" in this 1st post; and cos you made in a statement quoted below, and someone said (in the 3rd post below) that I was responsible for your ban. Hence, I'll like to address these altogether.

@Threebear @Foxrain , I see you as an intelligent young man who is broad in knowledge, I acknowledge and admire this. But you see, I just wanna point out some things to you:-

*No one is an "Island of Knowledge". If only you can adjust and give room for more knowledge in your arguments! If only you can give room to the fact that you may be wrong too. If only you can stop calling people "dumb" or "ignorant". If only you can be thankful you are privileged or recognise that it's not some people's fault that they are less-priviledged to some level of education or exposure. If only you can humbly explain without being disrespectful, that's attractive to make people wanna learn from you or listen to you when you express yourself in writing.
*Attack. If only you can stop calling people names no matter how childish their reasoning seems to you. If only you can stop insulting people no matter how vague their arguments are. If only you can be slow to anger or getting frustrated. If only you can ignore some people's posts no matter how humiliating they are.
*Correction. If only you can be open-minded to being corrected. If only you can accept that many people know some things more than you and you know more than many(not all) people too.
*Respect. If only you can respect people's views and opinions without disrespecting their person. If only you can recognise that Respect is reciprocal and not an Age thing, especially on a platform like this when you barely know a small percentage really well.

I'm sure you can bear me witness that at some point, I took a correction from you and I wrote "Thank you" to you. You can also bear me witness that I don't reply insults with insults, I don't exchange abuses or curses and I'd rather ignore such posts and some other, no matter how humiliating they are, despite not deserving them. I guess you can bear me witness that I usually accept openly here that I make mistakes, I do apologise as well, whereas many may say I owe nobody such cos it's not an obligation I have to perform. These are only possible cos I recognise I'm human and I learnt some more tolerance and patience over time.

However, I will like to state here that I don't dislike you as a person, I just have some issues about most of your responses, mentions, exchange, approach to arguments... here. Nevertheless, I only wish you can take into consideration all, if possible, I wrote above, your person will be so endearing cos like I stated above, I admire your intelligence and level of knowledge.

Also, as regards the ban, I'll honestly state that I don't think I was responsible. I did report when I newly joined, maybe 2 days or so, but when I noticed you were still online, I stopped reporting, and that was even before you and I exchanged chats. I didn't even report your exchanges with me.

As regards Efe or his fans, you and I know you do go overboard on his case, attacking his person and his fans. I understand, maybe before I joined this forum, a lot had ensued, which is why you're always reiterating that Efe fans will come for so.. so.. so. However, what I've seen so far are threats, intimidation, Oppression, Bully, from you and from people here. I sense that Efe fans are calm or lemme say, cos I don't know what ensued before now, calmer now and seeking to make peace, so is there anything bad in playing maturity here? I mean, it's not a good thing when some people only read and not contribute cos they're scared of intimidation? Is it a bad thing if many people can update(Without fear of persecution that they didn't update all or they are biased), if many people can contribute, give their opinions, argue, disagree to agree or otherwise, with all maturity, without tantrums being thrown here and there. Fine, I recognise we have a wide range of ages here, but maturity is not by age and that's one thing I recognise, but I believe we can all act maturely.
I know there is no smoke without fire, and I wanna assume some people stepped on your toes and brought out this side of you, we all have our dark sides, it takes extra effort to tame it not to come out. On behalf of myself and them all, pls, we are sorry, let it go and let's move on from here, without going against the rules the moderators laid down here.

So pls, think about it, we can all make peace and move on from here. We can all argue constructively without being rude or sarcastic or bragging about material things and co, these can be very irritating and childish cos we don't know who the next person is or what he has and so, may be a turn-off for some people to painting you as who you really are not.

Conclusively, @Threebear @Foxrain , I have no issue with you, as you'd observe, I don't respond to your posts and mentions, whether directly or indirectly to me, not because I don't want to, but cos I honestly had a bad picture about you at the back of my mind and I know many people do too, but I saw that soft part, weak, in your first and second posts. Some things are better left unsaid, let's just move on from here.
We can all be cool, you know. BBN is here and will end on April 9th, what impressions about ourselves, that we ain't, have we made? Let's just be ourselves, don't let people mould you into what you ain't, and if what you are ain't good, then you can be better and take the good people advise you.

Do have a great week.

Foxrain:

That's why I say most Efe supporters are fools.
There is something called research :it is the computing of ideas, facts and documents to evaluate and bring about accurate and up to date info.
Any sensible person would have at the least verified if what I said was right or wrong before coming here to try to paint me as a liar and a fool.
But now who turned out to be the fool?
The old middle aged people that can't keep up with time or me a young boy who tried to politely set them straight and educate them.
And what about you, you knew they were making a fool of themselves but you couldn't set them straight because you disliked me and wanted me to be humiliated, now OK pop shows up, you remember it is a generational thing. Did you consider my own generation and the fact I didn't even know that you oldies didn't do a simple subject like Geography till you people were in secondary school.

Foxrain:

OK princess kab, I know I have given you a hard time in the past, but I must commend you, doing this ain't easy work and the fact you do it with so much detail makes it even the more impressive.
We might never be friends as I don't like you and you certainly do not like me but I must give honour where it is due.Nice work .
But don't think the battle between us is over, I am still gunning for you sweetheart. Kisses wink

sod09:
ur threebear moniker was murdered(rip) by princesskab, this one is been rape by another lady... wonder how ur life is so messed up u cant respect yourself.

I'll quote out from a post of yours, after your ban, where you wrote ".... evil princess....I know this your handiwork and I'm coming for you..."

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
That was how they were shouting Tayo is real but he ended up not winning. Now he is on stage struggling with music. Seems it reminds me of someone who is on this same step. tongue
Tayo didn't win because he became arrogant at the end...quarreling with everyone...even envied Uti...

also Tayo suffered from conspiracy from other African countries.....

if you are referring to Efe....he is nothing like Tayo...if he shows arrogance too,them go treat him f.uck up...trust Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Superrman:
Abeg i'm lost, stopped following the show for a while. Is there no eviction this night?

there was. Efe is gone. really heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
chivalerie:
A lady will win HOH it shall shock us
i'm gon' be so happy...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by UgojiC(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Akthedream112:

You and this picture
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol...Well, I don't know that, but all evicted housemates will be present at the final. So, I heard.

to9ine:
well that's if he isn't evicted before the final week
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
sleepyeyez:

there was. Efe is gone. really heartbreaking
lol....yeah Efe is gone...too bad he left so soon...

he actually left to collect his head warmer in the dressing room...lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
adonismuller:
Tayo didn't win because he became arrogant at the end...quarreling with everyone...even envied Uti...

also Tayo suffered from conspiracy from other African countries.....

if you are referring to Efe....he is nothing like Tayo...if he shows arrogant too,them go treat him f.uck up...trust Nigerians

Tayo is arrogant yeah, but he speaks the truth and he is real. Trust me, if Uti wasn't in that house Tayo would have won.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
grin Chai aswear d music no make at all he b like comedy 4 my ears
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dadavivo: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Papykush:
watch how Efe fans will jump on you like mad dog. Just watch

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
oviejnr:
Hmmm, So who do want to be left in the house if all these people leaves? Boredom will kill people watching the show already.

Im bored already with tboss and bally .

Uriel, gifty, kemen all brought drama..they are gone now. the game has changed. Its no longer about sentiments.

I like Tboss but she really needs to go home. Shes been an emotional piece all week. She needs to go home and rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol... We'll see how it plays out. We surely have his back. If he's not up and probably Marvis, we gats to rest o, let other fans save their Favs by themselves. Let's not interfere, support or gang up against any other Housemate...It has its advantages and disadvantages, but it's better to be neutral than gamble between both sides.
Aiit...Catchyu...

adonismuller:

#teamEfe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.