Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3157475 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
THE TITANIC SANK, BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE MOST LEGENDARY VESSELS......

GUYS, DONT BE AFRAID TO STEP ON BOARD.

WE MIGHT NOT BE POLLING GREATLY AT THE MOMENT, BUT STAY FOCUSED AND SHOW SOME LOVE TO DEBIE- RISE.

VOTE DEBIE-RISE

TELL A FRIEND. STAY BLESSED.

Nice one smiley

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hahahhaahahahha.....This your update though..believe me, they're coming for you
Threebear:
Efe's diary session.

He starts picking his nose (yuck)
He tells big brother that he is not feeling well, that he injured himself while performing the task, but it was OK since he is a fighter (fighter or stupid)

He tells big brother that he is sad he has been nominated 5 times (really sad)

He says he doesn't trust any housemate ,that from now on he prefers to be alone because they all betray him and nominate him. grin

He complains about being up, and big brother gets angry and tells him why he is complaining of nomination when he goes in and nominates people.He says he is poor and has suffered Brokage all his life.

He says his greatest role model is his poor elder brother in warri.

He says he desperately wants to win the show, even without 25 million he just wants to win.

He says he enjoys conspiring with marvis about other housemates.

He says he is sure by now that his music is selling and buzzing all over Africa and Nigeria. grin

He says he didn't tell his family and friends he was coming to big brother because he is a selfish person and doesn't like involving people in whatever he does.

He tells biggie to give him permission to beg for vote, biggie refuses and walks him out of the diary room with his head stooped in shame.

Who says I can't do a better job than chambermaidkabs? grin
All the adoration she is getting belongs to me, now start thanking me for this beautiful update.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
TBoss' D.S.

BB-Are you good TBoss?
TBoss-Yes, Big Brother, Good evening.
BB-Welcome to your DS.

Task.
I'm very happy today cos I won both tasks.
(That shows your Ice cream dream didn't get entangled in the web)
Yes, I got the ice cream. Wouldn't be dreaming about it again soon. But the Chocolate was frozen.

Friendship and alliances.
I feel I'm the only one left out. The only person I'm close to is Debie. But still, I ain't sharing 100% with her but 40. I've been seeing Marvis and Bisola, all of them
(No Bisola and TTT again?)
I noticed them yesterday though, then I noticed Marvis is getting stronger or so to speak, maybe it's expected at the time of the game.
(Why?)
I see she's likeable, bonding with almost everyone except one that I thought before which was Debie, but now see them a lot, also with Bally. I see her all over the place.
(That's remarkable. Are the efforts from her or them?)
I think both. She's likeable, not as invisible as people thought, she's now visble or maybe cos of the number of people in the house is fading, just maybe, just shocked her and Debie are bonding up.

Conspiracy Partner.
Well, everyone just keeps smiling in my face, I don't think I trust them and Debie is one leg here, one leg there. So nobody.
(BB needs a name)
I don't think trust Bisola too. I'll pick Debie.
(Don't feel loved by your HM?)
Yes
(Is this you or the HMs?)
Don't know honestly, I don't know. I can't impose myself and can't go outta my way to impress anyone to be what am not.

Someone to invite as a HM to come stay.
She chose her younger Sister, Wendy. She has the right words to get me back on track. She's a Model.
(Is she a Huge influence to you?
Yes.

Chance of winning?
Even if people save me, I know fellow HMs will keep putting me up. I hope don't go this week! But will try to become the HOH nextweek, if not, these ones here? They'll put me up next week.
(Are you Confident about that?)
Yes, I have no doubt about it. Nomination used to make me feel guilty before, but now, I don't feel guilty any longer to put anyone up. And I didn't know the Power card would come to play
(The Game is getting really hard).
I spoke to Debie cos I was lonely few weeks ago cos I'm suddenly having that feeling sort of. I don't want to make friends. Yeah, kind of feel it sometime. Everyone is paired off.

1m naira?
Sounds nice but No.
(Weldone.)

Regret?
No No No regrets. I will do it all over again.

Family and Friends etc all.
I miss them. Even brought out their pictures lately. It's kinda hardd for me. I love them and miss them, but No, I don't wanna see them just yet.
(Biggie Repeats Question again)
People already know they don't know. Hope they'll be proud of me. And my father too, I hope he'll be okay with the journey I'm on.

Anything else?
Yeah! I was wondering if I can speak to you later after the DS.
(Okay by BB, TBoss. Will that be all?)
Yes that'll

(Do have a good evening, TBoss. You may leave the Diary.)

Exits.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some Efe fans can lie for Africa shaa, so person allow you to burn his 1k voting for someone he just watched for a day.

Kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe: disarray means..... To scatter arena

Bwhaahahahahajaj,this boy won't kill me eh...

I love you EFE

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
geekybabe:
' Even if I'm competing, I am still human. I should not lose my humanity in the process.' - Debie-rise 2017

That's what life is about jare. Being selfless and kind. Not desperate or selfish.
Living is not about following a crowd.
Living is never ever about being alone. Its about accommodating, accepting challenges and impacting people with our God-given talents.

Vote Debie-rise
Send Vote Debie-rise to 32052

The girl keeps impressing me on a daily basis. To think I actually wanted her out the time she was up against Gifty and Cocoice. Her talents and good nature will definitely take her places.

Vote Debie-Rise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debie seems to be shocked at the way bassey shouted at her..

Hmmm, this isolation no be here ooo...I hope Tboss is strong enough to handle the subtle isolation, since her only "friend" too is battling with her own issues with her "boo"...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:
Efe's diary session.

He tells big brother that he is not feeling well, that he injured himself while performing the task, but it was OK since he is a fighter (fighter or stupid)

He says he doesn't trust any housemate ,that from now on he prefers to be alone because they all betray him and nominate him. grin

He complains about being up, and big brother gets angry and tells him why he is complaining of nomination when he goes in and nominates people.He says he is poor and has suffered Brokage all his life.

He says he desperately wants to win the show, even without 25 million he just wants to win.

He says he is sure by now that his music is selling and buzzing all over Africa and Nigeria. grin

He says he didn't tell his family and friends he was coming to big brother because he is a selfish person and doesn't like involving people in whatever he does.

He tells biggie to give him permission to beg for vote, biggie refuses and walks him out of the diary room with his head stooped in shame.

All the adoration she is getting belongs to me, now start thanking me for this beautiful update.
lol...thank you.I actually missed his DS
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
fitzmayowa:

You've just got to love debie...Though sometimes she is annoying...

But she is genuine, I just really hope she is not taking her "friendship" with Tboss as something serious...

Think strategy, eliminate competition...Vote Debie-Rise

I agree that Debie-rise can be annoying attimes, but so can Tboss and Bisola be.. Seriously watching her diary session today, I could totally relate to her. She has a good heart, but maybe she has had her opinions and perspectives questioned and judged too many times and this coupled with her strict upbringing has affected her in many ways.

Deep down she is a sweet lady. She has a little Sanguine and more of phlegmatic temperament, She wants to be heard, seen, at the same time she wants to be submissive, calm and quiet. She wants to be nice, at the same time listened to. Its a very confusing place to be..

Thats why People dont understand her. It takes a very patient listener to understand such pple. Bassey is a deep observer and a good listener, thats why he can be friends with debbie easily.

Playing that guitar gives her all the serenity to express herself and deeply reflect.
Sadly this is a crazy game with different characters. And it's also a competition.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Debie seems to be shocked at the way bassey shouted at her..

Hmmm, this isolation no be here ooo...I hope Tboss is strong enough to handle the subtle isolation, since her only "friend" too is battling with her own issues with her "boo"...

From the same mouth.
This evening t boss threw Debbie under the bus, now she is her only friend. Ok o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
100naira:
Some Efe fans can lie for Africa shaa, so person allow you to burn his 1k voting for someone he just watched for a day.

Kontinu
Not everyone is stingy.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
dammyllare:

Smiles.... So you were in her mind to interpret what she meant by those statements? Nigerians always twisting words grin
Did you watch the full clip of the video??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
PrincessKab:
TBoss' D.S.

BB-Are you good TBoss?
TBoss-Yes, Big Brother, Good evening.
BB-Welcome to your DS.

Task.
I'm very happy today cos I won both tasks.
(That shows your Ice cream dream didn't get entangled in the web)
Yes, I got the ice cream. Wouldn't be dreaming about it again soon. But the Chocolate was frozen.

Friendship and alliances.
I feel I'm the only one left out. The only person I'm close to is Debie. But still, I ain't sharing 100% with her but 40. I've been seeing Marvis and Bisola, all of them
(No Bisola and TTT again?)
I noticed them yesterday though, then I noticed Marvis is getting stronger or so to speak, maybe it's expected at the time of the game.
(Why?)
I see she's likeable, bonding with almost everyone except one that I thought before which was Debie, but now see them a lot, also with Bally. I see her all over the place.
(That's remarkable. Are the efforts from her or them?)
I think both. She's likeable, not as invisible as people thought, she's now visble or maybe cos of the number of people in the house is fading, just maybe, just shocked her and Debie are bonding up.

Conspiracy Partner.
Well, everyone just keeps smiling in my face, I don't think I trust them and Debie is one leg here, one leg there. So nobody.
(BB needs a name)
I don't think trust Bisola too. I'll pick Debie.
(Don't feel loved by your HM?)
Yes
(Is this you or the HMs?)
Don't know honestly, I don't know. I can't impose myself and can't go outta my way to impress anyone to be what am not.

Someone to invite as a HM to come stay.
She chose her younger Sister, Wendy. She has the right words to get me back on track. She's a Model.
(Is she a Huge influence to you?
Yes.

Chance of winning?
Even if people save me, I know fellow HMs will keep putting me up. I hope don't go this week! But will try to become the HOH nextweek, if not, these ones here? They'll put me up next week.
(Are you Confident about that?)
Yes, I have no doubt about it. Nomination used to make me feel guilty before, but now, I don't feel guilty any longer to put anyone up. And I didn't know the Power card would come to play
(The Game is getting really hard).
I spoke to Debie cos I was lonely few weeks ago cos I'm suddenly having that feeling sort of. I don't want to make friends. Yeah, kind of feel it sometime. Everyone is paired off.

1m naira?
Sounds nice but No.
(Weldone.)

Regret?
No No No regrets. I will do it all over again.

Family and Friends etc all.
I miss them. Even brought out their pictures lately. It's kinda hardd for me. I love them and miss them, but No, I don't wanna see them just yet.
(Biggie Repeats Question again)
People already know they don't know. Hope they'll be proud of me. And my father too, I hope he'll be okay with the journey I'm on.

Anything else?
Yeah! I was wondering if I can speak to you later after the DS.
(Okay by BB, TBoss. Will that be all?)
Yes that'll

(Do have a good evening, TBoss. You may leave the Diary.)

Exits.
weldone ,plz post Efe's. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Debie-Rise all da way.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
They are trying to help them discover themselves, try out new things, disvover new talents they never knew existed in them

They just help them discover themselves and Lucky enough for TBoss, she discovered her Acting Talent which she's going to develop after the show

Talent shows have Judges who are experience in the field...Here the judges are me and you and what is voted is personality....i know alot of people voting people because of their percieved social class... You know that has nothing to do with Talent

The most talented person in that house is Debbie Rise... But you and I knw that she is far from being the most loved by viewers. If it was about Talent, Debbie or Bisola would win, Gifty would have still been in the house, same with Soma..But look who we have here, Bally, Marvis and some others who are not really good at what they do
bishop4APC:

The screenshot has just said it all.

* someone who has natural ability to be good at something* And big brother platform is there for them to showcase whatever they have upstairs for world to see.

You ask yourself the meaning of those task. One song, the presentation, the acting and some other reasonable tasks

What is debie ,bassey,Bisola,Efe and TTT advertising if not their talents.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe: person carry you come here,feed you give you publicity then na to enter dirty you no go fit?

Help me ask them ooo

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe cracking me up....he is saying big brother is giving them free food plus publicity....then na to chop shiit be d problem....he is saying he is ready to die with the competition

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ninnyanny:
Not everyone is stingy.
this has nothing to do with stinginess, but discerning a big fat lie when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2017
Speak on captain
Say it like it is
No ass licking
No sugar coating

I love Efe

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
I totally love you

I love your indepth analysis

you are good with words.

#teamdebie-rise

vote debie-rise

geekybabe:

I agree that Debie-rise can be annoying attimes, but so can Tboss and Bisola be.. Seriously watching her diary session today, I could totally relate to her. She has a good heart, but maybe she has had her opinions and perspectives questioned and judged too many times and this coupled with her strict upbringing has affected her in many ways.

Deep down she is a sweet lady. She has a little Sanguine and more of phlegmatic temperament, She wants to be heard, seen, at the same time she wants to be submissive, calm and quiet. She wants to be nice, at the same time listened to. Its a very confusing place to be..

Thats why People dont understand her. It takes a very patient listener to understand such pple. Bassey is a deep observer and a good listener, thats why he can be friends with debbie easily.

Playing that guitar gives her all the serenity to express herself and deeply reflect.
Sadly this is a crazy game with different characters. And it's also a competition.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
They are trying to help them discover themselves, try out new things, disvover new talents they never knew existed in them

They just help them discover themselves and Lucky enough for TBoss, she discovered her Acting Talent which she's going to develop after the show

Talent shows have Judges who are experience in the field...Here the judges are me and you and what is voted is personality....i know alot of people voting people because of their percieved social class... You know that has nothing to do with Talent

The most talented person in that house is Debbie Rise... But you and I knw that she is far from being the most loved by viewers. If it was about Talent, Debbie or Bisola would win, Gifty would have still been in the house, same with Soma..But look who we have here, Bally and Marvis and some others who are not really good at what they do

Nobody is voting for personality, we are only voting for the game. You ask me why Efe has more fans than any other housemates, just because he played his game well in the 1st and 2nd week.

The more you entertain either positive or negative, the more you grab people's heart.

Some people here are voting TTT because he entertains them while some people dislike Tboss because of the game she played on kemen.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
moststylish:
Efe cracking me up....he is saying big brother is giving them free food plus publicity....then na to chop shiit be d problem....[b]he is saying he is ready to die with the competition
when the word die is used in pidgin it doesn't mean death literally .it means giving your all.sorry but I don't want people misunderstanding ur post and calling Efe names.

Weldone ma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Threebear:
Efe's diary session.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mr and Mrs MARFE having a nice chat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
All this for just knocking of door......
The door na bulletproof ?

grin undecided kiss lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
Yuneehk:
I really do not know if it's just me but reading your updates @PrincessKab makes it look like I'm watching the show. Mucho gracias and please keep the updates coming.

as in enh. .. do u knowbwhatvi do when I've missed out a lot? I click on her name, view her posts and enjoy myself.... except when she doesn't update, that's when I don't grab because this thread no dy too update... so so campaign and insults.... if u wan campaign, update us then put campaign underneath no be say make u come write name of housemates full my phone screen ...

princesskab... keep it up...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
ninnyanny:
when the word die is used in pidgin it doesn't mean death literally .it means giving your all.sorry but I don't want people misunderstanding ur post and calling Efe names.

Weldone ma
it's OK,but i can't start teaching peeps core Warri pidgin...is it my fault they can't understand

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
You're wrong, he gather most of his fans right from the stage when he removed his shirt... He came with a good strategy... I have heard so many people say they're voting him because they can relate to his story as a hustler and a street guy... This has nothing to do with talent or entertainment

He just came with a good strategy and its working for him
bishop4APC:

Nobody is voting for personality, we are only voting for the game. You ask me why Efe has more fans than any other housemates, just because he played his game well in the 1st and 2nd week.

The more you entertain either positive or negative, the more you grab people's heart.

Some people here are voting TTT because he entertains them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by whiteprince(m): 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
eosigwe:
Cocoice aka everblazing. But she has been evicted. The rest just dey pretend.
Bally day smoke

Him don smoke for the house
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Efe to Marvis: I no knw where you arrange your kidney from.....I no knw where u de get these things from but you get the right kidney....

Efemena ...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
moststylish:
it's OK,but i can't start teaching peeps core Warri pidgin...is it my fault they can't understand
lmao...u eh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bishop4APC: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
frankfiny:
You're wrong, he gather most of his fans right from the stage when he removed his shirt... He came with a good strategy... I have heard so many people say they're voting him because they can relate to his story as a hustler and a street guy... This has nothing to do with talent or entertainment

He just came with a good strategy and its working for him

What's the meaning of hate the game and not the player TTT kept repeating in the afternoon.

I never said we vote for talent, what am saying is aims of any reality show is to spice up the entertainment industry and also groom more talents, but you said reality show is all about personality which is very very wrong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.