Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3158083 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2017
Okay, good. Do have a great day.

Team Efe.
One Love.

HarmonyDee:

thanks.… "Dee" is from my name as for "harmony" i just love that word

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2017
I don't respond to him. He quoted out what was not, from an update, the writer himself said he added humour, cos basically, he only updated Efe's, twisted the statements and added many things not said, so he was just catching fun. But just surprised he went to quote a message from such update, so as to portray something else. I only countered it so people won't be misled.
But whichever way, he can continue, no word from me to him any longer. Not in this life. Thank you...
Hope your campaign is going on well. All the Best.

Team Efe.
One Love.

crowntoro:
akthedream and akthedream112 likes trouble. In just wish princesskab can just IGNORE him.

Princesskab, try and ignore this guy
Or. Maybe he's just trying to get your attention.
. undecided undecided undecided

Vote Debie-rise guys

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2017
Still on Efe matter!
Efe all the way............................

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2017
dominique:

And he's from Delta state too, one would think he would be rooting for Efe. I like it when people put tribal sentiments apart and support a deserving contestant. I'm really hoping Tboss and Debie-Rise survives this eviction, they both deserve to stay.
uti is supporting no candidate. He just spoke up against negative media that distorted the words of TBoss.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Ginaz:
People have turn this BBA thing to a do and die affair. You won't believe what I read online, even the messages on the big brother screen makes my skin crawl. sad

Someone wrote last night " we stand around her, we are in the front, we are behind her, besides her, around her. We don't play with her, we bla bla bla bla we are a force....bla bla bla

I was like " " because of ordinary BBN? Not that they will give you money o?

So I took my time and reason with myself, that I don't have to hate someone cos I don't like them or they are not my favorite. I felt horrible when someone called bISola a monkey, fat goat on the TV screen. embarassed

Haba, this is beyond the line. Let's keep the abuses to ourselves. These people are there cos of the money not cos they wanna be liked or hated. Let's be of good cheers while supporting our favourite and display an act of respect to our least favorite.

From today, I love efe, love T-boss, love TTT, love bisola, bassey, Debbie and co. I put on the ground any hateful speech as of today from my heart. I support my favorite EFE, but no hatred towards the rest.

Let's be of good words please no quarrel over people that were there cos of circumstances, They all need the money, let the winner among them win.

Nairaland fight crew committee and community, let's hold our head in shame for all the vile speeches we have thrown at each other.

*everyone oya, your hand on your head*.

I'm deeply sorry if I've said some harsh stuff to anybody here, I refused to let BBN turn me into a vampire and a hater. Sorry. embarassed

The white people that brought this big brother of a thing don't quarrel or call themselves insulting names. Why should we?

Very nice submission.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2017
ovoP:
Then tell me if efe is not a subject on his own on every page

Yes he's on almost every page on this thread because his oversabi fans were forcing him down our throaths in the beginning leading to lots of backs and forths. Lets be honest with ourselves, When last did he do something in the house that was discussion worthy compared to Tboss?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2017
iamoyindamola:
Pls i cant vote on wechat, always writing page error... Thought its network ish but still same story.

Btw vote debie rise pls
Look for option to open page with browser n you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2017
I wasn't able to, but no worries, I have other sims I use. Trust me, my side looks good. Pls, try your best too. Do have a great day

Team Efe
One Love.

Sweetestrose:
@princesskab, I didn't get feedback from you, were you able to vote via the prescribed method earlier advised?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2017
I was away for just a week...and am nt understanding anything againangry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2017
geekybabe:
+1000 likes grin
You just saved me the wahala of replying him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Harbosede02:

Insults o, "if you insult me I break your teeth" are the order here. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Setaje:
My dear efe and bisola fans. Be very worried. Be very very worried. TBoss is strong o! If I type now they will say am over analysing. I have been saying and nobody is taking note. The sudden popularity of tboss from no where before kemen's saga is worrisome.
Well, we thought she was a serious threat two weeks ago, but we over estimated her strength.. The people that really need to be worried her Tboss fans..they need to figure-out why the previous polls didn't reflect in actual results..
I believe only one housemate will be evicted on sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nickishire: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2017
Donbabajay12:

sorry is this a Talent Hunt Show

Talent + 25m...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by larkz(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2017
Didn't rate Debie-Rise initially. But her fans came out blazing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2017
dominique:

Yes he's on almost every page on this thread because his oversabi fans were forcing him down our throaths in the beginning leading to lots of backs and forths. When last did he do something in the house discussion worthy compared to Tboss?
You have started again?
Sell your tboss and stop comparing him with efe
Let me remind you what tboss said that made me dislike her.
When Debbie rise was advising her that what if a young girl out there see her as a role model. What is she saying to the girl by not apologising to bisola and just let it go.
Your over sabi tboss said " let her choose her mother as role model or her teacher or the Woman selling akara on the stree' I don't give a f**k
And even after bisola apologized to her, do you know tboss never apologized to bisola up till today?
She is very proud, arrogant.
She claims HMs don't like her yet she is not the most nominated for possible eviction.
TTT $ EFE had been nominated for a record 5times
So pack well Abeg!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2017
Still on Efe matter!
Efe all the way............................ grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue #TEAM EFE cool

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2017
vote ThinTallTony to 32052

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2017
bishop4APC:

Biggie is damn neutral sis... Biggie takes no side.

Hope so bro
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2017
iamoyindamola:
Pls i cant vote on wechat, always writing page error... Thought its network ish but still same story.

Btw vote debie rise pls
Even though I'm team Efe, I'll help u out tongue
At the page, that displays the 'error', at the top right hand corner, click on the icon with '3dots'. Next, click on copy URL, then paste the link on any of your phones browser, preferably Google chrome or UCBrowser.. Then u can vote.
#EfeNation

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2017
VOTE THINTALLTONY VOTE THINTALLTONY TTT TTT VOTE THINTALLTONY

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2017
Text Vote Efe to 32052..... Very easy, no stress, less than 10 words.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2017
to9ine:

Well, we thought she was a serious threat two weeks ago, but we over estimated her strength.. The people that really need to be worried her Tboss fans..they need to figure-out why the previous polls didn't reflect in actual results..
I believe only one housemate will be evicted on sunday.
Cos most of her fans ain't nigerians
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2017
Fglows:
vote ThinTallTony to 32052
Still on the matter ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2017
CuteJude:
tboss has a fan base , efe too

There are 4 housemates up

Forget anything lets arrange them by what they deserve for their efforts

Its ttt
Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise

Be honest how is debbie still useful to the show , every time i see her with bassey i loose respect for women by the sec , the only thing she does is play the guitar , she doesnt contribute socially to the show , why u will want to keep a boring person their to kill the shows content i have no idea

Unless this is a sexist choice and that will be so sad to hear, na 2017 we dey , i dont load your phone or run ur life for you but abeg lets be honest and give who is deserving votes

All the housemates nominate ttt because he is talented and beta than them watch the videos they all say he is a competition , shld we punish the sensible ones and allow the useless ones continue ?

I dont watch bbn often anymore because its becoming boring bassey bally debbie and tboss are making the show boring , i like bally and tboss but they are anti social and they are killing the show , even if i like one i will still say the truth

Abeg debbie cant win even a blind man knows that she will leave this week or next

All i am saying is vote ttt , let ur actions be meaningful and not sexist
You made a good point Jude, but T boss should be ahead of Efe. They are both boring but t boss brings beauty and fashion and her antics set social media ablaze. How many Note worthy things that generated buzz or went viral have Efe done in that house? The answer is none. The dude is as bland and dry as watching a wet paint dry. I've never seen a winner of any BBN show that literally offers nothing like he does. He claims he has a determined heart, but his performances ,lack of focus and generally distracted appearances whenever a task is going down says otherwise. Some people might interprete injuring yourself while blind folded a show of his determination, I call it stupid.
Dude is useless in that house.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

You made a good point Jude, but T boss should be ahead of Efe. They are both boring but t boss brings beauty and fashion and her antics set social media ablaze. How many Note worthy things that generated buzz or went viral have Efe done in that house? The answer is none. The dude is as bland and dry as watching a wet paint dry. I've never seen a winner of any BBN show that literally offers nothing like he does. He claims he has a determined heart, but his performances ,lack of focus and generally distracted appearances whenever a task is going down says otherwise. Some people might interprete injuring yourself while blind folded a show of his determination, I call it stupid.
nah efe strives and put is best at things compared to tboss..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2017
Threebear:

You can vote him out by mobilizing people to vote for your favorable HM.
But if you can't, hide in your closet and keep hating because we will keep voting him. Polls don't lie and as you can see in any eviction Efe will always come out top

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2017
Biggie has provided them with the football they requested for.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2017
CuteJude:

Its ttt
Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise

Be honest how is debbie still useful to the show , every time i see her with bassey i loose respect for women by the sec , the only thing she does is play the guitar , she doesnt contribute socially to the show , why u will want to keep a boring person their to kill the shows content i have no idea

Unless this is a sexist choice and that will be so sad to hear, na 2017 we dey , i dont load your phone or run ur life for you but abeg lets be honest and give who is deserving votes

All the housemates nominate ttt because he is talented and beta than them watch the videos they all say he is a competition , shld we punish the sensible ones and allow the useless ones continue ?

I dont watch bbn often anymore because its becoming boring bassey bally debbie and tboss are making the show boring , i like bally and tboss but they are anti social and they are killing the show , even if i like one i will still say the truth

Abeg debbie cant win even a blind man knows that she will leave this week or next

No, now! I wish you would stick to talking up your favorite housemate without denigrating others. You have to realize that people respond to different things - what you find entertaining may be boring or over the top to other people. Personally, Tripple T grates on my nerves like sand paper, but I would not say that he makes me lose respect for ALL men (by the second, cha!) because I know that he is not a representation of ALL men. I know you're just firing cheap shots, and you are probably expecting women to attack Debie for 'misrepresenting' us - the clan of women. If you cannot see the good in her, that's on you. Just live and let live, please.

TEAM DEBIE RISE, BE RELENTLESS......

VOTE DEBIE RISE

VOTE DEBIE RISE

VOTE DEBIE RISE

VOTE DEBIE RISE

VOTE DEBIE RISE

VOTE DEBIE RISE

WATCH YOUR BLESSINGS GROW.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2017
Harbosede02:
Efe is up for eviction, pls vote for him.

SMS; Vote Efe send to 32052

God bless you.

#TeamEfe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2017
CuteJude:

Its ttt
Efe
Tboss
Debbie rise

out of the post I have been reading from u, I must say this is the most sensible and objective post(my opinion). I concur with ur analysis. I blv ttt would go places after the show. The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by citiq: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
Fglows:

seriously I'm tired...the wife isn't complaining. ..
FOR GOD'S SAKE THE GUY HAS THREE MOUTH TO FEED. .AGE IS CREEPING IN!!!!ALL NA HUSTLE

ThinTallTony to 32052

Sorry TTT is a "gonna" already. His plane ticket is ready....lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2017
dammyllare:

You have started again?
Sell your tboss and stop comparing him with efe
Let me remind you what tboss said that made me dislike her.
When Debbie rise was advising her that what if a young girl out there see her as a role model. What is she saying to the girl by not apologising to bisola and just let it go.
Your over sabi tboss said " let her choose her mother as role model or her teacher or the Woman selling akara on the stree' I don't give a f**k
And even after bisola apologized to her, do you know tboss never apologized to bisola up till today?
She is very proud, arrogant.
She claims HMs don't like her yet she is not the most nominated for possible eviction.
TTT $ EFE had been nominated for a record 5times
So pack well Abeg!!!
their eyes are blind to this.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.