Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,907 members, 7,902,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3171240 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Enjoy yourself... grin Lol

http://jaguda.com/2017/02/08/efe-wahala-dey-prod-duktor-sett/

Lol... why did you add 'lol'? Thanks anyway
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
chivalerie:
If Una like hate marvis Debbie would leave that house before her

Very true. They hate Marvis, but she'll keep beating their Derbie beans day in day out.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
dumbie giving me yansh to look at grin grin grin grin

i dont want again come and go
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Loool, you asked for only one reason and at least you agree with one

But this cancelation tin dey very funny... Shoutout to Akthedream12 ... Chief of epistle cancelation team
oviejnr:
[/s]

Shes really kind grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
pradoworld:
Please can someone help with a link to stream tonight's eviction show.

The toxicpatat blog consumes too much data _ 1gb in 30 minutes.

Na beg I dey beg o

From the youtube video pane on the site, click the settings icon (a wheel icon), then click the quality button, then select 144p option.
The video quality reduces considerably, same as data consumption.
You could also right click the video pane, and click 'copy video url' option, paste the url in your browser nav bar, so you can view the video directly from youtube.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Haha you will find out when you listen to the song
GMan650:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
I just they pity Bassey, his like a hunter playing with the head of a life cobra grin grin grin

Meanwhile TBoss in the middle of the enemies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bassey will surely be the next housemate to be tbossed,he is massaging tboss' left leg.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
[/s]

Shes really kind grin grin
She gets better every week.
When I was a teacher during service year, I don't remember the kids that got 10 over 10 but I will always remember that kid that was getting 1 over 10 when I came in, from 1 to 3 and by the time I was leaving he was getting 7 .He called me the other day to tell me he got admission to the university.
I hate stagnated people. People who constantly doing better than they were before are truly people I care about.
So you ask why we like t boss, that's my reason. Hope a shallow person like you can understand it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Efe keeps bad mouthing other housemates. He thinks he is better than all, and its very stupid of him to think so.
He reeks of arrogance, over-confidence, and highly judgemental. Very rude and very shallow
He is jealous. Its obvious.
I mean if you have to learn from other pple on the show to be a better person, its fine. TTT and Bisola have shared ideas.
Bassey and debbie have learnt things from each other.
But Efe is so short sighted and shallow. Before the idea is out from others he is already shutting it down. So close-minded!

Efe, Which hard work exactly have you shown?? You bring in the fire in the show really?
The guitar is frustrating you really? Tboss is manipulative really? Tboss has no character really? Does she drink to stupor like you?
Tboss is a game player in a class of her own.

Debie-rise is a sponge that adapts anywhere? Debbie lacks originality really? At least she is flexible and open to ideas not like you.
She is original. She is true to herself. She is unique in her own way.

Arrogant junkie. Empty Barrel with the loudest noise. fake ass nigga.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol make sure you have one of NEMA emergency lines in case of High Bp when she'll be taking her bags back from the store room
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

grin stay calm bros... Nepa will not seize your light when it's time for Tboss to join Ebuka on stage.... E go shock you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
I just they pity Bassey, his like a hunter playing with the head of a life cobra grin grin grin

Meanwhile TBoss in the middle of the enemies grin grin
I just dey pity am.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
machinegundammy:

some pple just like Tboss becoz of her fine face, flawless skin, fake boobs & nothing more. I think she deserves a shot to stay another week ahead of marvis but the bottom line is she might be evicted 2nite

She deserves no shot to stay ahead of Marvis. What has she done to deserve such? Accumulate her imput in the house to that of Marvis so far?
Only Nigerians that haven't lived abroad or seen a half cast for this period of time will say Tboss is beautiful. Hope you are not 1 of those.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CuteMaryJ: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
GMan650:

Just a safety precaution, be sure you are close to a hospital while listening to that song. It's words than Tayo's performance last week...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vorpal:

The feeling is mutual. wink

Am particular about the long legs. embarassed
As per you like it on other people or you have long legs yourself and you don't like it?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Haha you will find out when you listen to the song
After listening to the song, I don't even know what to say grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Wahala dey true true.
Can you imagine he even tried to sing in a high pitch? Like, mehn I'm speechless.

He said he wanna promote his music career with the 25mil but I must confess he doesn't even have one in the first place. Dude shuld really sit down and plan his life if he wins the 25mill. Rap is definitely nt his call if he wanna do music.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
I just dey pity am.
Same here, she dey try fit in. sad sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Efe is a wack rapper. Yeah, I said it; comman beat me........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol make sure you have one of NEMA emergency lines in case of High Bp when she'll be taking her bags back from the store room
Don't take it personal, na play i dey follow you play o. grin but she's going tonight, am sorry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=54747014]
She gets better every week.
When I was a teacher during service year, I don't remember the kids that got 10 over 10 but I will always remember that kid that was getting 1 over 10 when I came in, from 1 to 3 and by the time I was leaving he was getting 7 .He called me the other day to tell me he got admission to the university.
I hate stagnated people. People who constantly doing better than they were before are truly people I care about.
So you ask why we like t boss, that's my reason. Hope a shallow person like you can understand it? [/quote] SERIOUSLY, I WAS CLOSE TO GIVING A PHUCK BUT THIS JUST PUT ME OFF! AGBE NI E (YOU ARE A FARMER) undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
oviejnr:
Same here, she dey try fit in. sad sad
Let us pray:

Oh! Lord my God,please save Debie-Rise tonight.

Save Debie Rise pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Just a safety precaution, be sure you are close to a hospital while listening to that song. It's words than Tayo's performance last week...

It's actually a comic relief after a stressful day. Dude shuld quit rapping, Vic O is even better
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
frankfiny:
Loool, you asked for only one reason and at least you agree with one

But this cancelation tin dey very funny... Shoutout to Akthedream12 ... Chief of epistle cancelation team
Na him teach me grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CuteMaryJ: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Don't take it personal, na play i dey follow you play o. grin but she's going tonight, am sorry
And if she doesn't go tonight, you will deactivate your nairaland account...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
1bkaye:

As per you like it on other people or you have long legs yourself and you don't like it?

I like females who have long legs,that's my main reason not the height per se even though it comes together.

So even if she were taller than me, I wouldn't mind.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by CuteMaryJ: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
GMan650:

It's actually a comic relief after a stressful day. Dude shuld quit rapping, Vic O is even better
Hahaha... Vic O! I miss that dude...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
sirfee:
Let us pray:

Oh! Lord my God,please save Debie-Rise tonight.

Save Debie Rise pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee
Amen oh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Anikulhapo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
geekybabe:

Debies guitar is more useful in dat house than marvis. And Debie has branded herself. The guitar is not a nuisance. They have done many presentations and won wagers cos of d extra effect that guitar brings. Basset has added value to himself cos of dat guitar. But you dont watch d show. You only join d bandwagon crying fowl on social media.
Mr Efe, know it all. He has showed us absolutely nothing entertaining in dat house. Only played on d intelligence and shortsightedness of the his fans.
Bisola has art.
Tony, bassey, have showed us their art.
Debie-rise talent is her art. And we see it. Its no nuiscance.

Stop encouraging mediocrity and noisemaking over quality and valuable entertainment.

Debie-rise is a star. She will shine so bright. And she will go many places after this event..

Mr rapper never ever sees anything good in others or admits it. He is too full of pride and arrogance to realise that life does not revolve around him. So stop hating.
Its a platform to show forth TALENT!!!

Is this a reality show or a talent hunt? What is Tboss' art? What does she contribute? Is it a crime to support Efe? Why do some people like hating on favoured people? TTT chose Efe as the most probable to be evicted but u guys are only talking about Efe's choice, that single act has shown that Efe is truly favoured

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is Big Brother, the front doors may now be open.
The lounge sofas have been rearranged and the screen up, for Ebuka, I guess!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
CuteMaryJ:
Hahaha... Vic O! I miss that dude...

Whose side are you on?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tony, we have tried our best for you, the rest is left to God and the judges but whatever happens tonight just keep it at the back of your mind bro. You GOAT my Nigga cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Equado:
I stand corrected, but he has won hoh more than once, am I right? Listen, I like tboss,more than any female housemate. Efe obviously has his strategy, so as tboss, and both would stick to it, seeing it's brought them this far. Remember, its just a game, doesn't change that Efe has a way of connecting to his fans, what I like about Efe might be what u hate about him. That makes us all different
WHY THE FVCK ARE YOU MENTIONING TBOSS?.
YOU SAID EFE HAS WON HOH 2CE IN A ROW AND I SAID IT NOT TRUE.... WHY CHANGE THE ARGUMENT?
WHY BRO G TBOSS INTO THIS?
DO I SOUND LIKE A FAN OR TBOSS OR WHAT?
OLD MAN, PLS CHECK MY MONIKER BIKO

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.