Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:52 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3177496 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
zicoraads:

Stop lying. It doesn't sound cool. Especially Efe's voice...he sounds like he swallowed a frog. Must you always lie about everything just to favor Efe? undecided
I don't know why you are contradicting ursef ,in ur earlier post ,you said even seun said ,Everyone is responsible for what they post here.She only aired her opinion ,its not an update ,you don't have to say she is lying .She has got evry right to defend her HM...

For the fact that you are also #Team Efe u are free to also air ur own opinion on what ever you feel about him or the HMS

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please for for Tboss. Let's take our girl to the final. Text vote Tboss to 32052 and also go on Wechat and vote for her. God bless you.

Pls keep the votes coming in. Don't let the online polls deceive you. Please keep voting.

#TeamToss #BossNation #BBNaija

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Threebear:

Of what use are you here tossen?
I am really curious, because I can't place it.
I've never seen you update anything
You have never voted
Even your campaign lines are lame and wack ,you tag over 100 people and that's it.
What is your function?
....3beer howfa Na? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

It would be better , you find the contact of Multichoice representatives ,so you can make them understand all this point of yours.

So you think someone not marketable as a Brand would pass their audition ...SMH..Instead of you to focus on increasing the Fan base of your Fav HouseMate , You turn urself to Logistic Manager ,Analysing a Particular HM
Lol... u ve chosen to be blinded to fact that no one can imagine the number of more entertaining and marketable contestants who must have been declined to participate in the show despite seeing the likes of ESE settling for being a fake house mate... smh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

Lol... u ve chosen to be blinded to fact that no one can imagine the number of more entertaining and marketable contestants who must have been declined to participate in the show despite seeing the likes of ESE settling for being a fake house mate... smh
And if you don't know the criteria for Choosing them, it would be better you just keep mute and observe

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
That one? You should be suspicious when you see a Team member do that at the other, especially when they are of different genders. I will not like to open our bumbum here, but I know where he's coming from...

As regards the song, they all sang it, so it's not even a question of Efe or not.

Donbabajay12:

I don't know why you are contradicting ursef ,in ur earlier post ,you said even seun said ,Everyone is responsible for what they post here.She only aired her opinion ,its not an update ,you don't have to say she is lying .She has got evry right to defend her HM...

For the fact that you are also #Team Efe u are free to also air ur own opinion on what ever you feel about him or the HMS

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by adonismuller(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello Efe nation...was just passing oh,i said I should greet you all...how is it going? please keep doing the good work of supporting Efe whether he is up for eviction or not...you guys are true fans...

Peace

one love

Blessings follow us..

TeamEfe...

Efenation

teamUltimate

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

And if you don't know the criteria for Choosing them, it would be better you just keep mute and observe
You are always agggresive ,why?
Is Efe your real life brother confess now because the resemblance is striking and don't for one second think I have not been reading up those Yoruba insults you drop about me everytime..... You should know me well by now, I will never let it go but I am patiently waiting for the show to end.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
h8rr:
Smh @Efe's verse. I can't say further than this.
I WANTED TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU CANT SWALLOW, BUT THEN I LOOKED AT YOUR MONIKER...SMH. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
please team tboss, frankfiny
the correct way to vote for tboss is to sms
Vote TBoss to 32052,
every other vote eg vote Tboss is invalid right?
I'm sure the way its spelt matters but if it doesn't please let me know,
if it matters please let's stop posting vote tboss or just tboss because someone who may want to vote for tboss and checks here may just sms vote tboss and give invalid votes, wasting his/her money,
thanks,

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ijayopi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
The rule is vote your favorite HM. don't you think the time you are wasting writing all this tins wey biggie no dey see, you should have used it to campaign for the personality you want? Some of una sha.... like dis tins u write will stop his votes.
machinegundammy:

I personally think it ll be shameful if EFE eventually wins becoz its obvious he was only loved by majority of viewers just for selling the dummy card to Nigerians that he is as poor as a church rat which is a deceptive thing to do but gullible Nigerians have failed to realize that.
That has cover his arrogance, unnecessary hatred, unintellectual and greedy character. In terms of competitiveness, chanlleging for tasks and being a focused individual; I ll say he has tried in those aspects but not with a wide margin compared with Bassey.
EFE is even wack and not that marketable entertainment wise compared to the likes of Bisola or Bassey who someone can perceived to be both multi talented from a far.

You asked for the needful, and I ll like to personally state that the financial sympathy EFE is getting from majority of the viewers should take him far to any length in the game but no one should be declared the winner of a reality show just based on being perceived as the poorest

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dear Logistics Efe fans,

I greet you all, I appreciate your loyalty and effort in sticking to your favourite HM.
Pls kindly share your votes within these HMs, BALLY, BASSEY & DEBBIE RISE.
Tboss has enoff already, and her fans are becoming too loud. angry angry angry

Thank you

#Team Efe#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbabajay12:

It is better to scream, silence is the real crime against the striveness of unmerited glory of our Era

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
ZICORAADS HAS STARTED THINKING WITH HIS HEAD AND NOT HIS KIDNEY.. CONGRATULATIONS BRO
zicoraads:
PrincessKab, this doesn't suit you one bit cheesy You can't diss, so leave it be. Stop replying and trying to explain your decision to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Truth is, the fact that you support Efe means whatever you do, it'll be put under a microscope. Nothing will satisfy them.
Even Seun says everyone is responsible for what they post here. If you don't like it, post your own. There is even no need for a disclaimer.
post your own or STFU!

PrincessKab:
Thanks jare...

PrincessKab:
Biggie is presently playing the HMs composed song at the background in the house. It's been worked on in the studio. It sounds cool...
It was remixed, with another beat too. Features DNA and Don Jazzy.
ONLY THE TRUTH SHALL. SET YOU FREE.. grin
zicoraads:

Stop lying. It doesn't sound cool. Especially Efe's voice...he sounds like he swallowed a frog. Must you always lie about everything just to favor Efe? undecided
PrincessKab:
I guess it was only Efe that sang/rapped in the song. So, the song is generally terrible I guess, right?
Alright.

Pls, watch it. My opinion is that they sound cool, it is my view, it isn't a update, so don't tell me I'm lying. Give your own opinion and move from my quote.

FUNNY SOULS grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

thats why most of them naively queue behind him or becoz he came the ghetto, he is a street kingpin or he is real (like everyone else can't not be guniune in their own way)

I ll like to hear ur own personal reasons for rooting for him if it is aside all those that ve mentioned, one person don tell me say loyalty before which is reasonable but based on logistics, the game is all about everybody for himself becoz dem no come from the same mama womb and it is winner takes all.
Mr Man carry bench and sit down. You said Efe does not deserve to win compared to Bisola and Bassey. How can Bisola who gave a Man a BJ on national TV also win for Nigeria? Ur fav hm Bassey is cool to win but is it my Fault dat he does not have enof fans to crown him d winner. This is a reality show not a talent show. So wen a HM is showing d veiwers his or her talent d are only promoting and showcasing demselves for their Fans and also to go far after d game and not necessarily that being talented makes u the winner. So instead of bashing Efe's fans for loving him for his ORIGINALITY, get up and get into d streets and get enof pple to Love Bassey and Vote him to even remain in d house dis week b4 u know weda he can be d winner of d show or not. Mscheeeeew

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
ijayopi:
The rule is vote your favorite HM. don't you think the time you are wasting writing all this tins wey biggie no dey see, you should have used it to campaign for the personality you want? Some of una sha.... like dis tins u write will stop his votes.
don't have any fav left in the game, may anybody that will willingly twerk in the saturday night party be saved till the endgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
That see Gobe song is so nice.. really gotta give it to all d HMs.
Bisola has got vocals.
Marvis part too is lit.. mary had a little lamb
Debie-rise did well. Her guitar played thru and she sang well

And Bassey! Damn.. his part was so cool and sexy.. slowly slowly you make me..falling deeply for you..

Love me some bassey.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2017
akthedream:
LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW..LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW.. LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW..

TOMORROW PLEASE COME BIKO.. MAYBE HEAVEN GONNA FALL

I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING OOOOO... EXCEPT HIDING UNDER PEOPLE'S MONIKA TO THROW INDIRECT JABS. grin
WHY PROMISE WHAT YOU CANT DO....
IT IS STILL 12:38 PM... THERE IS STILL TIME SHA..

"LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS FROM TOMORROW"...... TOMORROW DON NEARLY FINISH OOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
Just watched the video now, it's different from the one posted before. That lady no nice ooo, she don dey vex for am since 1876?..I've found the video link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBbLwY5-F0

This video just made my day.. Those guys tore into TTT. Made him look really foolish.. ''Because of 25m u and ur wife agreed to rubbish ur marriage'' grin.
''TTT there is a difference between lying and keeping things private seems you and Gifty don't know the difderence'' grin grin.
That lady did a good job.

Olisa: TTT what happened under the cover that night
TTT: nothing sexual happened.. Sometimes we just want to talk off the microphone grin grin
Olisa: if there was nothing to cover, then why stay under covers
TTT: Then some gibberish...

TTT is a Proper definition of talent is not enough

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oskilala: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
geekybabe:
That see Gobe song is so nice.. really gotta give it to all d HMs.
Bisola has got vocals.
Marvis part too is lit.. mary had a little lamb
Debie-rise did well. Her guitar played thru and she sang well

And Bassey! Damn.. his part was so cool and sexy.. slowly slowly you make me..falling deeply for you..

Love me some bassey.

Howbout Tboss??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
Mr Man carry bench and sit down. You said Efe does not deserve to win compared to Bisola and Bassey. How can [b]Bisola who gave a Man a BJ on national[/b]TV also win for Nigeria? Ur fav hm Bassey is cool to win but is it my Fault dat he does not have enof fans to crown him d winner. This is a reality show not a talent show. So wen a HM is showing d veiwers his or her talent d are only promoting and showcasing demselves for their Fans and also to go far after d game and not necessarily that being talented makes u the winner. So instead of bashing Efe's fans for loving him for his ORIGINALITY, get up and get into d streets and get enof pple to Love Bassey and Vote him to even remain in d house dis week b4 u know weda he can be d winner of d show or not. Mscheeeeew
Was this (the bj allegation) ever actually confirmed?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
Mr Man carry bench and sit down. You said Efe does not deserve to win compared to Bisola and Bassey. How can Bisola who gave a Man a BJ on national TV also win for Nigeria? Ur fav hm Bassey is cool to win but is it my Fault dat he does not have enof fans to crown him d winner. This is a reality show not a talent show. So wen a HM is showing d veiwers his or her talent d are only promoting and showcasing demselves for their Fans and also to go far after d game and not necessarily that being talented makes u the winner. So instead of bashing Efe's fans for loving him for his ORIGINALITY, get up and get into d streets and get enof pple to Love Bassey and Vote him to even remain in d house dis week b4 u know weda he can be d winner of d show or not. Mscheeeeew
if u have not yet attain the age of giving a man BJ, you wait till your turngrin
I can't sit down and discuss with anyone coming from the hypocritical angle of perception, what is the difference between giving a man BJ underground and on live TV, is she not being real (as EFE fans normally says) doing something she can do to a man in the real world on a show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
PrincessKab:
My Boss! I sight you! The final is too close to letting them get away with what they do, no one is a fool here, I keep quiet, ignoring them all no matter what, but people are reading some misconceptions here too.
We can defend our favorite, argue constructively without insulting...
Keeping quiet and they were just taking one for granted, it's not cool.

True that.. For now its the brokeass CuteJude I will use as an example on this thread.. I'm patiently waiting for him to fall into my next trap.. I've got a surprise for that Proud broke ass guy..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
1bkaye:
Was this (the bj allegation) ever actually confirmed?
my dear just watch d clip. What cld Bisola be doing with her head down his PP while TTT head was high above.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

if u have not yet attain the age of giving a man BJ, you wait till your turngrin
I can't sit down and discuss with anyone coming from the hypocritical angle of perception, what is the difference between giving a man BJ underground and on live TV, is she not being real (as EFE fans normally says) doing something she can do to a man in the real world on a show
Mr Machine gun so if u want to have sex wit ur wife, babe, girlfrnd u do dat on d street for peeps to watch. Even harlots do get a room for some privacy. So u see ur yeye self!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Richykushk: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

Shoroniyen...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
my dear just watch d clip. What cld Bisola be doing with her head down his PP while TTT head was high above.
Lol hmm I will watch it again cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rhosmherhy(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
na real waaa......una don go for lunch break?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
queenola1:
Mr Machine gun so if u want to have sex wit ur wife, babe, girlfrnd u do dat on d street for peeps to watch. Even harlots do get a room for some privacy. So u see ur yeye self!
Is big brother house a street corner or a church pulpit, ur view shows Nigerians lack the maturity for this kind of show and its not like she was giving him BJ openly in the presence of other housemates, u just don't want to point to the fact that they both excused other HMs and went upstairs shows a little bit of decency, (is that not like getting a rum as u ve said)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
machinegundammy:

I personally think it ll be shameful if EFE eventually wins becoz its obvious he was only loved by majority of viewers just for selling the dummy card to Nigerians that he is as poor as a church rat which is a deceptive thing to do but gullible Nigerians have failed to realize that.
That has cover his arrogance, unnecessary hatred, unintellectual and greedy character. In terms of competitiveness, chanlleging for tasks and being a focused individual; I ll say he has tried in those aspects but not with a wide margin compared with Bassey.
EFE is even wack and not that marketable entertainment wise compared to the likes of Bisola or Bassey who someone can perceived to be both multi talented from a far.

You asked for the needful, and I ll like to personally state that the financial sympathy EFE is getting from majority of the viewers should take him far to any length in the game but no one should be declared the winner of a reality show just based on being perceived as the poorest
You are dead wrong. Efe is the most intelligent and witty BBN house mate. He is so real and oblivious of the camera in the house. That is why the camera do catch him picking his nose. Most of us pick our nose in private and we are so conscious of ourselves when around people that we form and act. EFE is also in perfect control of his emotions and respect the dignity of others. Efe is a perfect gentleman who will not take undue advantage of a lady. The problem with most Efe haters is that they are fake and prefer fake people. I broke up with my first date because she was always complaining about the fact that I prefer going to mamaput restaurant and eating eba with my hand instead of cutleries. One day I visited her unannounced and saw her swallowing a bowl of huge eba with her hands!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
to9ine:

This video just made my day.. Those guys tore into TTT. Made him look really foolish.. ''Because of 25m u and ur wife agreed to rubbish ur marriage'' grin.
''TTT there is a difference between lying and keeping things private seems you and Gifty don't know the difderence'' grin grin.
That lady did a good job.

Olisa: TTT what happened under the cover that night
TTT: nothing sexual happened.. Sometimes we just want to talk off the microphone grin grin
Olisa: if there was nothing to cover, then why stay under covers
TTT: Then some gibberish...

TTT is a Proper definition of talent is not enough
THE MUMU WEY DEY TALK JARGONS EARLIER DIDNT WATCH THE INTERVIEW BEFORE HE STARTED SPILLING TRASH, THE OTHER ONE THE GUY UPLOAD NO GET MUCH CONTENT. TRUTH BE TOLD THEY ROASTED HIM grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.