Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3198120 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
dominique:

He actually won the very first one, he picked Bisola for the luxury treat
REMEMBER HE GAVE IT TO URIEL AS BIRTHDAY GIFT, BEFORE THEY HAD PAYPORTE CHALLENGE ON FRIDAY..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Episteme2:
I have not come across where his fans say he is chosen by God. Rather, among other things, they say he has Grace of God upon him that endears him to people despite his shortcomings and this is not out of place. I know the Grace of God is upon everybody, but then, it is a variable constant. Even though everyone has it, someone can be more ''graced'' than the other.
of cos you wouldn't come across your members saying it

More graced cheesy because of bbn?
What are you saying biko?

Efe's grace is the fact that he is playing poor and razz not God biko

Ure not talking to a fool

The only thing that endears people is poverty relation , stop trying to make it seem like efe is Martin Luther king
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
toseen7:
LOL
I know he is expecting me to reply him with insults, kai! Me i no go come down to that level lai-lai! grin grin grin

Bro no mind em jare, I don send dey INSULTS back to em. Dat guy to like quarrel pass fight. Na small pikin sense dey worry em.gringrin

Dats why I dey always RESPECT you for dis thread.

Today night sweet ooh grin. Even as our guy no win this TASK, I don laugh tire wen I see some people comments. gringrin

#EFENATION e no easy to be one. grin
**EFEARMY

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
GMan650:

I ain't talking abou BBN on 198 I'm talking abou those cussing themselves on NL
cheesy nice one there
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Debbie just say she gbadun stupid love parolles
This babe fine but her self esteem issues go linger on for long.
God epp her sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
T boss fit get husband marry so? Keeping evidence of ur man's mistakes? As efe rightly Said she is too petty and her "fragility" is a big problem.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
I know somebody must make tboss look evil this night, everyone is laughing and joking teasing themselves yet tboss is the one with a problem,

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Akshow:
T boss fit get husband marry so? Keeping evidence of ur man's mistakes? As efe rightly Said she is too petty and her "fragility" is a big problem.
Hmm,they'll come and bite u nw

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
If we want to even look at grace aspect

Debbie is the most religious person in the house

Efe is the least religious person , his songs are an interpretation of his personality

So abeg tell me this , God will Favor efe that doesn't associate himself with God over debbie that prays for voters and is always with her bible

I don't like debbie at all but if my daughter was in that house today , I would pray that she emulates debbie

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Am sure her parents will be proud of her BBN outing.. She just has to work on her self esteem issues.. That's her only weakness
CuteJude:

Efe is the least religious person , his songs are an interpretation of his personality

So abeg tell me this , God will Favor efe that doesn't associate himself with God over debbie that prays for voters and is always with her bible

I don't like debbie at all but if my daughter was in that house today , I would pray that she emulates debbie

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Identify yourself... Are you male or female? undecided
Akshow:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
lol debie says that if she cooks food for her man and he doesn't come back she will cover the food and wait for her man to come back,
marvis says that she will eat her own food and go and watch TV, efe, bally and bassey tease her that she is a man
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
akthedream:

ACCORDING TO BIGGIE, EFE IS THE ONLY HOLDER FOR HOH THAY HAVENT WONT PAYPORTE CHALLENGE...
[/s] Why lie through your nose? Everybody knows that Efe won the first Friday Payporte challenge but you chose to spit out lies just to drive home your worn out point. So much for team nobody. We all can see through your hate.

If you like do the only thing you are programmed to do.

#IstandwithEfe

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
machinegundammy:

sometimes when the sugar mummy is hotter than the gurl friend, things like dat happens cheesy
Baddest
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hahahha.. So you sef don start to cancel people post... You even cancel his name join grin. Your own bad oo grin
Vivipop:
[s][/s] Why lie through your nose? Everybody knows that Efe won the first Friday Payporte challenge but you chose to spit out lies just to drive home your worn out point. So much for team nobody. We all can see through your hate.

#IstandwithEfe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
marvis says she doesn't subscribe to the male and female division, she says everyone is a human so what she can do the man can do, what she won't do, the man won't do,
she says if she sweeps today the man will sweep tomorrow, if she cooks today, the man will cook tomorrow,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
CuteJude:

GOOD TALK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will rather not comment on who has grace or not, but grace has nothing to do with being religious or how many times you read your bible.
CuteJude:

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
the housemates are telling debie that she is clingy and there is nothing wrong with that, that there are some men that like clingy girls,
they said so because debie said she will like to go to the hair salon with her man, bassey said he can only do that once in a year, bally says he can't do it 4 5mins
the housemates are laughing and joking about it all,
debie says she likes romantic and sensitive guys
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
the housemates are basically talking about relationship issues and how they each will handle it,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Estellar: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
GMan650:
Seems fresh battle is about to begin

BBN'17 - Big Brother Nairaland '17...... See Gobbe!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vivipop:
[s][/s] [s] Why lie through your nose? Everybody knows that Efe won the first Friday Payporte challenge but you chose to spit out lies just to drive home your worn out point. So much for team nobody. We all can see through your hate.

#IstandwithEfe
[/s]
OLODO... STOP THINKING WITH YOUR KIDNEY...
BIGGIE SAID HOLDER... DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF HOLDER?
HE GAVE THE FVCKING CROWN TO URIEL AS BIRTHDAY GIFT... THEN WON THE PAYPORTE CHALLENGE ON FRIDAY.HE DIDNT WIN IT AS HOH.. .. PROVE ME WRONG.. MOST OF YOU EFE FANS DONT KNOW SHITZ ABOUT BBN...
I DUNNO WHO IS MORE DUMB BETWEEN YOU AND THOSE GIVING YOU CHEAP LIKES.. grin
USE YOUR HEAD...WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have always heard Efe haters mention the poverty game he plays on the viewers. Even though I don't see anything wrong with that strategy, I have not really seen or watched Efe tell us or play poor for us to like him. Maybe you inferred it from his gist in the house, but then there is nothing bad in relating your experience or where you are really coming from, with your fellow HMs. The question should be, is the statement from which you inferred or heard him say he is poor true? Do you have anything to show that he is lying. We have had a couple of housemates that tried telling lies to drive their game and it failed them. If Efe story, gist or whatever that portrays him as poor is true, then it is real and working for him. Don't forget there are many with so called Efe poor thingy who would have been claiming in the house what they are not in order not to be looked down on.
Yes, more graced. It does not matter what the platform is.

CuteJude:
of cos you wouldn't come across your members saying it

More graced cheesy because of bbn?
What are you saying biko?

Efe grace is the fact that he is playing poor and razz not God biko

Ure not talking to a fool

The only thing that endears people is poverty relation , stop trying to make it seem like efe is Martin Luther king

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahahha.. So you sef don start to cancel people post... You even cancel his name join grin. Your own bad oo grin
I dey learn work for where una dey. Shebi nah de work u na dey do be dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Identify yourself... Are you male or female? undecided
swerve right!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Misswang001:
I will rather not comment on who has grace or not, but grace has nothing to do with being religious or how many times you read your bible.
if that is true

Then religion is useless na

See why I say efe fans are funny

Without an act of faith aka prayer or medication of the word , grace wont be urs , go and show ur pastor

He blesses his own
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
akthedream:

REMEMBER HE GAVE IT TO URIEL AS BIRTHDAY GIFT, BEFORE THEY HAD PAYPORTE CHALLENGE ON FRIDAY..

He won pay port challenge that week also

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Leg 4 don dey pain her na, she don stand soooo teegringringrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Episteme2:
I have always heard Efe haters mention the poverty game he plays on the viewers. Even though I don't see anything wrong with that strategy, I have not really seen or watched Efe tell us or play poor for us to like him. Maybe you inferred it from his gist in the house, but then there is nothing bad in relating your experience or where you are really coming from, with your fellow HMs. The question should be, is the statement from which you inferred or heard him say he is poor true? Do you have anything to show that he is lying. We have had a couple of housemates that tried telling lies to drive their game and it failed them. If Efe story, gist or whatever that portrays him as poor is true, then it is real and working for him. Don't forget there are many with so called Efe poor thingy who would have been claiming in the house what they are not in order not to be looked down on.
Yes, more graced. It does not matter what the platform is.

what?

I asked a question and u ran to efe saying that he is poor lmao , so ure objective like this?

Let stick to the subject , explain efe's more grace for me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vivipop:
OLODO.... I STI DEY WAIT MAKE YOU PROVE ME WRONG OOO.. I KNOW SAY SHAME DON DEY CATCH YOU
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol at least we no dey cancel name lol
Vivipop:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
dominique:

He won pay port challenge that week also
YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.. HE DIDNT WIN THE PAYPORTE CHALLENGE AS A HOH....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.