Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3173171 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wack reasoning just like your mentors wack rap.. Well thats what you get when you reason with Urine instead of brain
to9ine:

Did u notice the word 'if'??..do u know what an assumption is?? Run along, u can't handle superior reasoning..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
dammyllare:
I don't care about all these argument
What I wished for this week on bbn is to see bisola, Efe, Debie rise and tboss up for eviction
Debie rise should be saved
Then let bisola, tboss and Efe be up for eviction
Let's play this out self before the real day
Let the weaker one go home jor and stop all these hatred
cheesy grin
Plssssssss Ebuka, biggie and all the remaining housemates
Nominate Efe, bisola and tboss for eviction cheesy grin grin cheesy
I remain my humble self
#efearmy
Ahh...u want tboss to go home

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Hey Mr Gateman abi guardman, Arent you suprised that we're still around after all those your useless analysis? Just calm down and enjoy the game.. No be civil war

I see dat d tantrums ar reducing, Mr Tboobs. Orubebe broda, no more cancelling of posts & posting of Memes. Whatever u ar on, keep it up.
Why should i be surprised?. Is commonsense common?. Is it dat those voting her don't know dat she's arrogant, manipulative & condescending?. They'll vote her regardless because maybe in her, they see themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
So what exactly is your problem now?.. I seem to have forgotten
Quote me when u've learnt statistics its clear u're nt worth impacting knowledge. ones again guy learn and take corrections. goodnyt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
dominique:
I just look at Marvis in that house and I laugh. She's now so comfortable, she thinks the house belongs to her and her clique. Not knowing that she will get out one day and find out how useless she has been to the show.

Last week she put down Debbie by saying that her fans voted for her (in other words indicating Debbie does not have fans). This week, she open her useless mouth and trashtalked a fellow housemate sitting right next to her. Not even one positive word came from her mouth, because Debbie does not belong to their us less clique. Had she been asked to say anything about Bally that has been behaving like a lapdog to Efe all week, she'll have nothing but glowing attributes about him. It's all about staying loyal to your clique, as if your stupid clique will do anything for you once you leave the show.

I don't even want her evicted anymore, I want her to go all the way to the finals then get sent out first. Lets see how her imaginary fans will pull through for her on the D-day. When the reality of being a useless participant sets in, let's see how her clique will help her.

Foolish girl that thinks she has fans

Why you come dey insult her. Smh shockedshocked

Just because of say she speak her mind, girls tufiakwa. If person insult DEBBIE-RISE.you go dey behave like wan ROASTED CHICKENgrin to quote dey person.

M not scared of your ban because I have never liked you.
Continue to dey hate MARVIS after you go talk say you no dey BIAS undecided

***Reporting live from EFEARMY {Major.General }

#EFENATIONgringrin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahhaha.. For the purpose of Research.. Please tell me exactly why u hate TBoss like this... Dont generalise... Give instances... Maybe i will start to understand some peoples mentality.. I really need to understand you guys.
guardsman:

I see dat d tantrums ar reducing, Mr Tboobs. Orubebe broda, no more cancelling of posts & posting of Memes. Whatever u ar on, keep it up.
Why should i be surprised?. Is commonsense common?. Is it dat those voting her don't know dat she's arrogant, manipulative & condescending?. They'll vote her regardless because maybe in her, they see themselves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
jejemanito:
We're not matured as country to for any kind of voting honestly whether BBN or INEC

That's why our biggest problem is not corruption; it's our irrational, sentimental and "na we-we" approach to every aspect of life

The product of such blind instinct is people like Dino Melaye and his likes; blind men leading you, you with agile and functional eyes

In what world do a FAIR being choose Bally over Bassey? Oh lemme guess he is "Efe's buddy"

How can we make decisions based on such watery pepper-soup logic and still expect to become a progressive society?

I think you are missing the point. But I agree with you that the votings are sentimental. Don't get it twisted Bally has independent fans, I keep laughing when people say Efes fans voted for Bally? Really? So you think Bally from Kaduna, who of course would have a huge fan base up north, would not survive?
Personally I think everyone in that house is pretty talented one way or the other, (except for Tboss of course, na fine face we go chop?). It's up to you to have voted for bassey enough to keep him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
guardsman:

I wish I could like dis post a million times. If there's any ganging up in d house, it's Tbos trying to make Debie gang up wit her against d remaining HMs. She is trying to poison Debie's mind & manipulating her to see other HMs as enemies. Tbos went further telling Debie dat she thought Debie was not in her corner & dat she felt she was all alone. A statement Debie said was hurtful to her. I wish she'd distance herself frm Tbos' influence.

Oh please. Lets hear word. Tboss and debie need each other more dan ever now. The level of hostility from Efe's clique is annoying. Just yesterday efe and marvis were planning how to put Bisola up. D way dat house is now, pls I'd rather have Tboss and debie-rise 2geda.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Ahh...u want tboss to go home
It's better we bring these 3 guys up for eviction abeg
Why so much hate on BBN?
Let everyone fight for their favorites and whoever is sent home should go and take something else up
Press like if you wish to see BISOLA, EFE, TBOSS AND DEBIE RISE UP FOR EVICTION THIS WEEK
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
So all this your struggle is to prove that TBoss didnt improve.. You're really a fan but you dont know yet... Are you one of those suffering from Confused Admiration of TBoss?
ovoP:
Quote me when u've learnt statistics its clear u're nt worth impacting knowledge. ones again guy learn and take corrections. goodnyt.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
dammyllare:

It's better we bring these 3 guys up for eviction abeg
Why so much hate on BBN?
Let everyone fight for their favorites and whoever is sent home should go and take something else up
Press like if you wish to see BISOLA, EFE, TBOSS AND DEBIE RISE UP FOR EVICTION THIS WEEK
cheesy cheesy
I personally want to see bisola go head to head with efe

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahhaha.. For the purpose of Research.. Please tell me exactly why u hate TBoss like this... Dont generalise... Give instances... Maybe i will start to understand some peoples mentality.. I really need to understand you guys.
Let me ask you a question pls
Give me your reasons for liking tboss
No insult pls
I just want us both to discuss in a mature way!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
godsluvee:
I just don't like her. I feel she hates Debie Rise for no good reason

You seem to have forgotten that initially, it was Efe and Debbie-Rise. Before she shunned him and he started hating her. Why Marvis no go hate her.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 11:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
guardsman:

secondedgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
She has a very kind heart…. Its that simple
dammyllare:

Let me ask you a question pls
Give me your reasons for liking tboss
No insult pls
I just want us both to discuss in a mature way!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladoshady: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:
Mehn. Where are d Basseys in real life? D ones who will stay committed to their girlfriends no matter what? Sleeping on a couch for 9 wks so as not to get into an emotional drama with d ladies?

Bassey has got it. The smartness, d muscles, the built body, the eloquence, the wits..everything.
He was well raised. Sadly his mum is no more.

Dear Bassey's girlfriend, you really shud know you have got one of d best Nigerian guys around for a lover. He is a keeper!

I only pray she also kept to herself while he was away. But come to think of it... if Tboss had given in to him as he desired, he won't have kept to his decision. He just wasn't attracted to Debbie period!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
TTLHORLA:

I personally want to see bisola go head to head with efe
Yes... I do too
But if you notice, bisola fans and Efe fans seems to have mutual respect for one another
They work together must times to save their favorite's pal but the love between bisola Camp and Efe camp is mutual
I don't think have seen both show hatred towards one another on this thread
And both are the two leading contestant to win this price

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol.. You no see your name? Excuse Me.. That says it all... How did you come up with that?
EXCUSEme2:

secondedgringrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Wack reasoning just like your mentors wack rap.. Well thats what you get when you reason with Urine instead of brain
when u lack logic, u resort to verbal assault.. grin

I know ur type

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by cabalocracy: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
assyn:

I think you are missing the point. But I agree with you that the votings are sentimental. Don't get it twisted Bally has independent fans, I keep laughing when people say Efes fans voted for Bally? Really? So you think Bally from Kaduna, who of course would have a huge fan base up north, would not survive?
Personally I think everyone in that house is pretty talented one way or the other, (except for Tboss of course, na fine face we go chop?). It's up to you to have voted for bassey enough to keep him.
...Yeah Bally has independent fans but u can't ignor d fact that at least 10% of his over 30% vote came from efe fans..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
frank pls just free them, let's argue less and vote more.. This week is gon be tough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
dammyllare:

Yes... I do too
But if you notice, bisola fans and Efe fans seems to have mutual respect for one another
They work together must times to save their favorite's pal but the love between bisola Camp and Efe camp is mutual
Yh,the love is mutual...alot of bisola's fans don't mind if efe wins,same as efe's fans also

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
geekybabe:

Oh please. Lets hear word. Tboss and debie need each other more dan ever now The level of hostility from Efe's clique is annoying. Just yesterday efe and marvis were planning how to put Bisola up way dat house is now, pls I'd rather have Tboss and debie-rise 2geda.
Huh?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
dammyllare:

Yes... I do too
true talk.. Bisola is our biggest threat.. Yet u dont see fans of both sides fight..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
frankfiny:
She has a very kind heart…. Its that simple
Is that all you see?
Well that's a good point but I might disagree
The only person with a kind heart in that house is Debie rise
Though am not her fan but I admire Debie rise heart.
If you are talking of tboss kind heart, then tell me about her calling Debie manipulative lastweek?
TBOSS is conservative, emotional and playing the game well.
Another thing am amazed at is you didn't mention a single talent and I thought you were a big fan of talent because from all indication Efe self doesn't have a talent to rap though he is forcing it
But am still willing to hear more from you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where i wan from get the logic..when you were giving me fictitious figures like INEC official wey wan rig election
to9ine:
when u lack logic, u resort to verbal assault.. grin

I know ur type
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay.. I pray she wins head of house... If not... It will be the highest campaing we will ever have to do
Northkendal:
frank pls just free them, let's argue less and vote more.. This week is gon be tough.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by queenola1: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
cabalocracy:
...Yeah Bally has independent fans but u can't ignor d fact that at least 10% of his over 30% vote came from efe fans..
y u dey ans dem. Am conc Efe fan but dis week I voted only bally.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
frankfiny:
Okay.. I pray she wins head of house... If not... It will be the highest campaing we will ever have to do
More like highest voting. No one will vote us, we have to do it ourselves all over again.
Hopefully we have marvis or Bally as a scape goat.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
I cannot like somebody because of talent in a reality show.. People talk about Efe because he claims to be a porpular rapper in Jos that Ice prince should know, meanwhile he's not even good enough to perfom in University SUG Nights
dammyllare:

Is that all you see?
Well that's a good point but I might disagree
The only person with a kind heart in that house is Debie rise
Though am not her fan but I admire Debie rise heart.
If you are talking of tboss kind heart, then tell me about her calling Debie manipulative lastweek?
TBOSS is conservative, emotional and playing the game well.
Another thing am amazed at is you didn't mention a single talent and I thought you were a big fan of talent because from all indication Efe self doesn't have a talent to rap though he is forcing it
But am still willing to hear more from you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dammyllare(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
TTLHORLA:

Yh,the love is mutual...alot of bisola's fans don't mind if efe wins,same as efe's fans also
And you see that is very strange
How can you recognize each other as one another biggest threat but you share a lot of love?
That is what I love about them both
If we play this sort of politics in Naija then the country would have improved
Respect to #TeamEfe, #teambisola

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2017
The Biggie saving stuff will spoil the whole game.. It will end up being a competition between TBoss and Debbi Rise
Foxrain:

More like highest voting. No one will vote us, we have to do it ourselves all over again.
Hopefully we have marvis or Bally as a scape goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) (2554) (2555) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.