Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3169771 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2017
Giel:
Please can anyone give an update of what's happening in the house,
Tboss is making pancakes, Marvis washing and gisting with Efe about nomination I guess, while Bisola is just walking up and down.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
crowntoro:
The four of them would be up for eviction this week
hoh nt yet knwn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
today looks like a good day grin grin

Once debbie or tboss wins head of house

I will like to see efe crew faces , when biggie announces the twist and tells them that they are up

The way them go vex , this evening nominations and the after effect shouldnt be missed

Channel 29 users from ebuka , dont move , u might miss an important information tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Agbgift:

Tboss is making pancakes, Marvis washing and gisting with Efe about nomination I guess, while Bisola is just walking up and down.
Thanks a lot,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Seriously I don't understand where the News of Least HM Nominated would be up to possible Eviction coming from ,Even I still watched a recap of the last night show this morning before I left for work ,moreso the video is on African magic site ,Ebuka only said they would nominate the same way they have been nominating ,then on Wednesday ,the Housemate would have any opportunity of saving a Housemate from the list of HMS been placed for possible eviction ,The Housemate with the highest nomination of Wednesday would be saved from the list of the HMS been placed up for possible eviction..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2017
to9ine:

If you are correct, I formally tender apology for my oversabi!!
Pls Don't be offended...

If what u are saying turns out to be true, I hope housemates are privy to this new development.. If not biggie is trying to protect some housemates

If they are privy to it, what would be the point of introducing it and calling it a twist?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 9:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Nagode.
Setaje:

That's no what he said. He said they will do their normal nominations. And on Wednesday they will in turn go and save any of the nominated housemates put up for eviction. The person wiv the highest save will remain and live the rest up for nomination, If there Is a tie, nominations of Monday stands and then people can vote. That is what he said o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jojogirlx: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
cheesy
zicoraads:

Conspire? What will those two conspiring lead to? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by EXCUSEme2: 9:28am On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont care about any truth. Again, having watched marvis manipulate and scheme her way thru dat house while constantly displaying her alcohol problem, she should not be d one saying dat somoeone has self esteem issues. Marvis too has self esteem issues else she wont be clingy to bisola and efe.
There is a smart way to answer questions without being rude. If u dont know that, go watch basseys session with ebuka over again.

And pls leave debie and her self esteem biko. We like her for who she really is

Then leave MARVIS with her arrogant nature, Her fans like her for who she is....undecided
Ebuka ask EFE question, he no answer. Una call em COWARD we agree. shocked
Ebuka ask MARVIS question, she answer. Una call her ARROGANT we agree.....shocked

If dem talk about DEBBIE-RISE , you go vex gringrin
My people talk say "A MONKEY IS ALWAYS A MONKEY"

#EFENATIONgrin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2017
queenola1:
such an attention seeker. Am sure u can't get dat werevr u are den u came to narialand seeking for one. U have to try anoda. See a lost item talking about creativity. U obviously need to try more harder.
...ive seen where two grown up girls fought in school hostel n ended up tearing their panties and bra...pls I hope u two take it easy so to avoid ds movie...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 9:33am On Mar 27, 2017
tare22:
Yaaaah.... After all the wrong infos online had to go to African Magic site to copy dis
Thank u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tayoxx(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2017
This week go too sweet.. Make we de observe the way the tin de go
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Nigeria hope you are ready to help our street boy win this cash....His originality is dope #voteefe#

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

It will still not help Tboss and Debie because whoever is on that list with them will be saved by teamefemarvisbisolabally. They might as well be up against each other. I'm sure everyone, including Big Brother, already knows this. The only one who gains is the show because there would be maybe 3 people up, instead of two.

I wish for one of two things: either Tboss wins HoH
or Biggie puts up the least nominated housemates.

We shall see how it plays out today.

Not true. If tboss and Debie nominate Marvis or even my guy Bally not many of the ex housemates will save them. Check it out now. Marvis will have two votes from Kemen and TTT n that's if Kemen is allowed to come back. Bally will get maybe from Kemen, Uriel and cocoice. Miyonse and soma might vote together for tboss. Bassey will do Debie and gifty no one knows which way she would go. And this is me reasoning from the way they were when they were inside. Now that they are out, they might have seen some things to swing them another way. So really it's anyone's game. It's just for the house mates to vote with sense. Or am I mixing things up. Is it not the ex housemates that will save... Is it the current housemates?

If bbn tries to say the people with the lowest votes will not be up, it will be extremely obvious that they have a winner in their minds. That will be the biggest conspiracy of all times in bb history. They should just leave the game as it is and as it has always been.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Honestly many people are saying different things. I didn't hear Ebuka say such o, but payporte uploaded it on their page.
If such happens it will be unfair to all,how can the least nominated person be up?
And if they decide to go with the normal eviction, why then did they encourage the housemates to conspire? undecided
Probably reason why it was called a twist, Bigge just trying to show he is more superior than the almighty clique right in his own house.
We all know with the enmity in the house, if the game gets played the usual way, Tboss & Debie will be up for eviction again becoz number is not on their side

The new twist is just to make the game unpredictable and to live up to the hype of the theme See gobe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

If they are privy to it, what would be the point of introducing it and calling it a twist?
I get ur point. Valid.. I still see it as unfair.. Some housemates are intentionally being protected if this turns out true

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Tboss and Efe gisting...Tboss made pancake and sauce, she is also making scrambled egg...Debbie walked into the kitchen to check what Tboss was making, she just left...Tboss told Efe to assist her in serving and he is doing that....They are still gisting about what tboss prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

The phrase "Everyone knows" is in your heard.
Are you the 1 collating the votes?
When voting did they write I'm voting for Marvis or Bally because I'm team Efe?
Did you see the SMS or wechat?
Please stop all this unnecessary conclusion. Lets watch and see how things pan out. After all 1 bigshot can just stay in his bedroom and pump in money into votes that may cover that of 5000 average voters voting.
Think about that, because I know you never thought about it this way.
its not that easy .. There is a max amount an individual sim can churn out. So a bigshot would have to find loyal Tboss fans who wouldn't chop the money but vote judiciously for Tboss as well with the money he distributes.. Not going to be that easy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2017
geekybabe:

I dont care about any truth. Again, having watched marvis manipulate and scheme her way thru dat house while constantly displaying her alcohol problem, she should not be d one saying dat somoeone has self esteem issues. Marvis too has self esteem issues else she wont be clingy to bisola and efe.
There is a smart way to answer questions without being rude. If u dont know that, go watch basseys session with ebuka over again.

And pls leave debie and her self esteem biko. We like her for who she really is.

Now I know you are just paranoid. In a game there are different strategies, you choose what works for you and so far Marvis's strategy has been working for her.
Even though I don't support alcoholism please kindly tell me how many times has Marvis drank to stupor?.
Only cowards hide their feeling in order to present themselves as good or maybe you can go read about the pathophysiology of depression.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2017
to9ine:
I get ur point. Valid.. I still see it as unfair.. Some housemates are intentionally being protected if this turns out true
Honestly you are so annoying, I wish we had individual block buttons so I can block you. You didn't think it was unfair when Ebuka encouraged them to conspire even though there was an obvious clique in the house, but it becomes unfair when they are made to play themselves.
I have been taking it easy on you but I think it's time I gave my verdict on you.
You are annoying, arrogant, irritating, obsessive and above all you think you know it all when you know nothing.
Keep deluding yourself, you irritating old man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2017
See as Bally spread on top chair becos of food.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
Ekinematics:

Now I know you are just paranoid. In a game there are different strategies, you choose what works for you and so far Marvis's strategy has been working for her.
Even though I don't support alcoholism please kindly tell me how many times has Marvis drank to stupor?.
Only cowards hide their feeling in order to present themselves as good or maybe you can go read about the pathophysiology of depression.

grin In a nutshell, is EFE a coward

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ladyprosper: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2017
You call him desperate... But I see him as one who knows where he came from and wants to rewrite his story. VoteEfe

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by blank(f): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2017
blank:

They just manipulate the polls so that more people will be gingered to vote. Tboss can't win. She will be lucky if she makes it to the finals.

I am still Team Tboss o. Just hoping the conspirators don't edge her out. But someone is manipulating the polls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Sweetestrose(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Foxrain:

Honestly you are so annoying, I wish we had individual block buttons so I can block you. You didn't think it was unfair when Ebuka encouraged them to conspire even though there was an obvious clique in the house, but it becomes unfair when they are made to play themselves.
I have been taking it easy on you but I think it's time I gave my verdict on you.
You are annoying, arrogant, irritating, obsessive and above all you think you know it all when you know nothing.
Keep deluding yourself, you irritating old man.

Foxrain calm down, why attack to9ine in such a rude way.
He just said what he feels about the game. Why the insult on his personality?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

Then leave MARVIS with her arrogant nature, Her fans like her for who she is....undecided
Ebuka ask EFE question, he no answer. Una call em COWARD we agree. shocked
Ebuka ask MARVIS question, she answer. Una call her ARROGANT we agree.....shocked

If dem talk about DEBBIE-RISE , you go vex gringrin
My people talk say "A MONKEY IS ALWAYS A MONKEY"

#EFENATIONgrin

spot on.. U can never please haters

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
I think Efe, Marvis, debbie and Bisola planned to nominate themselves...I just heard Bisola talking to bally about wanting to put her up for eviction, and Bally was saying he knows she will come back victorious, that he just came back from the war front.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2017
machinegundammy:

Probably reason why it was called a twist, Bigge just trying to show he is more superior than the almighty clique right in his own house.
We all know with the enmity in the house, if the game gets played the usual way, Tboss & Debie will be up for eviction again becoz number is not on their side

The new twist is just to make the game unpredictable and to live up to the hype of the theme See gobe
They could have put everyone up or stuck to the normal nomination .I just hate all these twist things.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Foxrain: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
I think Efe, Marvis, debbie and Bisola planned to nominate themselves...I just heard Bisola talking to bally about wanting to put her up for eviction, and Bally was saying he knows she will come back victorious, that he just came back from the war front.
Lol one main ticket to homeville.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2017
blank:

I am still Team Tboss o. Just hoping the conspirators don't edge her out. But someone is manipulating the polls.
No one have been manipulating the polls up to this stage, I think the organisers are scared of EFEnation deciding who gets to stay and who gets to leave, They have realised the only manipulation they can do is within the house, that is why they came about the new twist of a thing. The Voting Results have been credible so far

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Agbgift:
See as Bally spread on top chair becos of food.
....Agbgift free d guy Na...haba.....abi u wan follow Dem chop panke ni? Allow d mumu chop n drink juice as usual with him burnt face with bulging eyes.....ruminant animal bally always scavenging d house for somtin to chew....look at his ugly droping chin....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:59am On Mar 27, 2017
Misswang001:
She has started playing the Uriel game on them, not wanting to be up for eviction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.