Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,066 members, 7,899,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3168958 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
1aa u left ur lane? grin
was expecting your call. I still dey my lanetongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
h8rr:
So the asswipe Efe feels Debie and Tboss ain't real? But never had half the ballz to say that shìt to Ebuka. And his dumb fans yells "he's real". Bunch of jizz rag fans.
accordingto his fans, he is being diplomatic grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
crowntoro:
least not list.. You know it used to be the most nominates housemates that are usually up for eviction but it is going to be the other way round today, it is those that have the LEAST nomination that would be up maybe someone that didn't have nomination at all or someone that has one or just two nomination but till 6:30pm sha

Yeahhhhh, pls it's like I don't watch this part, really, Biggie said this? Then, the gamers are in for some pretty poo.

They will all nominate debie n tboss, having the highest, then when it turn around it will hit hard on them, are they aware of biggie's plan?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by awesome4: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
The way this four is taking this game personal is wawu and it is very bad for Nigerian image. No love because of money

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Efe - na us wey even dey disadvantage wey supposed dey down
Bally - I tell you
Bisola - if I tell u all d abuse I don collect in this house from plenty pple, na me collect abuse pass
Bally - mscheww!

Lol!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Oyind18:
was expecting your call. I still dey my lanetongue
grin grin grin grin nothing does you
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
I READ THROUGH ALL THE COMMENTS HERE, WELL YOU CAN PREDICT BUT I WONT BE SHOCK IF THE 4 OF THEM NOMINATES AMONG THEMSELVES. SOME PEOPLE AMONG THEM ARE STILL USING THERE HEAD, I FEEL SORRY FOR TBOSS AND DEBIE THOUGH BUT ITS A GAME AND THEY SIGNED UP FOR IT.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
awesome4:
The way this four is taking this game personal is wawu and it is very bad for Nigerian image. No love because of money
u didn't watch t boss and Debbie talk about the other four abi?

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
bally was real with kemen and uriel than these fellows

He talked more with kemen

2 Likes

CuteJude:
grin grin grin grin nothing does you
Which lane you dey now sef? Bally or tboss,?

1 Like

Oyind18:
Which lane you dey now sef? Bally or tboss,?
debbie and tboss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
janellemonae:
Bally - always dey form victim
Marvis - she say she dey sensitive
Efe - when she call me wicked & insensitive, me I no dey sensitive
Bisola - when she dey call me loud & aggressive, me I no dey sensitive
I just had to quote you. I like this.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Northkendal(f): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
awesome4:
iam telling u. It is deep hatred nat game anymore

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
janellemonae:

Please it's not dt serious. Both groups are gossiping & discussing themselves. Is it because it's 4 against 2? Tboss is just crying & making herself look weak. I wish coco was still in d house. Lol! Craze girl.

Coco ice is really missed, crazy gal when no send, as for the guys what they are doing is not healthy, it's getting too much...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
crowntoro:
accordingto his fans, he is being diplomatic grin
I doubt if his dimwitted fans know the meaning of diplomatic.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
Akshow:
u didn't watch t boss and Debbie talk about the other four abi?
I doubt it undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
h8rr:
I doubt if his dimwitted fans know the meaning of diplomatic.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergie001: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
Imagine,24hours of closet gossip,chaiiiiiiiii
Even mennnnn,at least efe and bally for just dey play neutral even if they are partisan.
Na real wah

Big Brother,can u please go to tboss and Debbie,let us hear what they are talking about 2.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
olubankemi:

Yeahhhhh, pls it's like I don't watch this part, really, Biggie said this? Then, the gamers are in for some pretty poo.

They will all nominate debie n tboss, having the highest, then when it turn around it will hit hard on them, are they aware of biggie's plan?
Ebuka said it during the live nomination show yesterday not biggie

It is a twist, they are not aware
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
If I didn't learn anything from BBN, I have learnt that guys are professional gossips. Not like I never knew sha shocked

Bisola nobody is dragging Tony with you!!!!!
Stop trying so hard to force tboss on tony!
Na your type fit kill your babe for prick matter. Married prick on top! Chai!!!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
BUT THIS STUPID BALLY APOLOGIZED TO TBOSS.... HE ALSO PROMISED HER COUNTLESS TIMES TO TAKE HER OUT OUTSIDE BBN.... grin.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by clow(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Quick one,i should have chipped this in since yssterday but i've been busy,I'm a big fam of Efe,but All this talk about being real by Efe isn't at all necessary,He shouldn't be the one to blow his trumpet if at all he's being real...debbie to me is the realest in that house,she's a perfect example of God doesnt choose the best qualified,he qualifies he who chooses,against all odds,She has managed to remain in that house,she doing her thing slow and steady,The babe has got this thing called Grace,and she'll go places after this show.
A close friend of mine will say debbies fans are spiritual... lool.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
emmieaddiz:
I doubt it undecided
well I'm telling u that before the camera came to the four, it was on t boss and Debbie for almost an hour. Efe, bisola marvis n bally was their topic

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fergie001: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
pocohantas:
If I didn't learn anything from BBN, I have learnt that guys are professional gossips. Not like I never knew sha shocked
I am not,poco
I am a man and really really uncomfortable.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sheylarhh(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wow...Bisola is d only female housemate to have won both d Head of d House and Friday games...proudly TeamBisola...Bisola for d mulla

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
clow:
Quick one,i should have chipped this in since yssterday but i've been busy,I'm a big fam of Efe,but All this talk about being real by Efe isn't at all necessary,He shouldn't be the one to blow his trumpet if at all he's being real...debbie to me is the realest in that house,she's a perfect example of God doesnt choose the best qualified,he qualifies he who chooses,against all odds,She has managed to remain in that house,she doing her thing slow and steady,The babe has got this thing called Grace,and she'll go places after this show.
A close friend of mine will say debbies fans are spiritual... lool.
why did you repost this? So you had to do copy and paste.why? Be cause we are 'blind' and we didn't see it or what?

Na wa, na real wa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
This clique thing is not nice at all. This gossip by Efe and his friends is irritating. I am an Efe supporter but what he is doing right now is pathetic. I feel so sorry for those Tboss and Debie right now, it's not a good feeling to be in their situation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
pocohantas:

Bisola nobody is dragging Tony with you!!!!!
Stop trying so hard to force tboss on tony!
Na your type fit kill your babe on top prick matter.
AS A GUY, ME I DEY SHAME OOOO.... KEMEN IS A LEARNER.. CHAI

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
CuteJude:
debbie and tboss
kisskisskiss

Debie-Rising above allgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
This clique thing is not nice at all. This gossip by Efe and his friends is irritating. I am an Efe supporter but what he is doing right now is pathetic. I feel so sorry for those Tboss and Debie right now, it's not a good feeling to be in their situation.
T boss and Debbie too are gossiping about them.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
THIS GUYS CANT SIT AND PONDER OVER THIS, THEY ARE TALKING AS IF THEY'VE WAITED TOO LONG FOR CONSPIRACY. THE PERTINENT QUESTION THEY SHOULD ASK THEMSELVES IS WHY BIGGIE ALLOWED CONSPIRACY AND ITS NOT ALLOWED IN THE RULE BOOK. IF KEMEN WAS THERE HE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TWICE, THOUGH HE MAY EVENTUALLY FALL FOR IT. BIGGIE, IS THE ONLY ONE PLAYING THE GAME FOR ME. KEEP MESSING WITH THEIR HEAD. THIS IS THE LIFE OF A TYPICAL AFRICAN. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Lucy001(f): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Coco ice is really missed, crazy gal when no send, as for the guys what they are doing is not healthy, it's getting too much...

I think biggie allowed it only yesterday, Debie-rise and Tboss are meant to be plotting der own permutations by now, and come out with one voice during voting, I know for sure the other group hv finished plotting by now, n waiting to shot @ sight, wen the moment comes @ 6:30pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2576) (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.