Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,502 members, 7,904,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3173052 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by TonySpike: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Marvis deserves to be evicted. She's a waste of space in that house! Very indolent and irrelevant. She needs not to be voted for. Anybody with me? ??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
to9ine:
This is getting very interesting..
Not good for Debbie rise or Tboss..

On Wednesday, Bally or marvis will be saved.

Leaving Tboss, DebbieRise and Bally/Marvis

Who ever is up between bally AnD Marvis has the entire Efe/Bisola fans together with their normal fan base..

Did Marvis just say Nyesom Wike I represent rivers grin grin

Projecting into the final week, this can portend to be a blessing for either Tboss or Debbie rise..
One of them will inherit the others fan base.. Which will count for something major In the final lap..

May the Best man (Efe grin ) win at the end of the day

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Laveda:

I'm happy cheesy
I'm sad grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
This week go tough Sha... Faces don dey change, una think say to win 25mila plus car for this recession go be moi moi grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
This bbn get as e be.

I Dont like efe and I don even want him to win because he feels he is the only real person in that house but some of know he is just as fake as fake can be. Goodluck to him and his strategy seems to be working.

But I feel biggie is doing everything to milk efe being in the nomination and seems they Dont want him to win. I could be wrong though.

Am sure biggie s disappointed Bisola saved efe.

This strict warning concerning the FREEZE task that comes on at anytime, hope biggie no wan use am disqualify you know who!

I did not watch the hoh task but am sure it must have been something by chance and biggie would have been extatic if tboss or Debbie had won because we all know they would gladly save each other and put up the 4 conspirators. Which would have ideal for biggie.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sevantex(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
i sorry for Bally. His (30%), efe's votes will split for marvis now as tins stand now, our northern brodas no send the show as much to vote like that

portharcourt peeps and efe (51%) fans will vote marvis as per efe babe in d house

Debie rise has steady votes and will survive

Tboss will survive most likely with a small edge but she most likely wuld survive.

Bally and Tboss fans better rally well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
toseen7:
some #teamEfe will vote for Marvis this time around
Yeah but lets wait till Wednesday to know the three up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Vivipop:
All those people that brought up that useless twist of least nominated ish, go and hide your faces. We all know you guys are watching from your neighbour's window. Even the worwor somebody claiming that he uses DSTV catch-up, abi you no catch this one? After you said you went back to re-watch it, Wetin happen? now we know better. Least nominated my foot and the way the were arguing the whole thing like they know better. GO AND HIDE YOUR FACES O. SHAME!!!

#IstandwithEfe joor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Episteme2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
dammyllare:

Just wait till Wednesday when one of the clique is saved leaving just one other member of the clique
The other teams will vote massively for the remaining clique
Brother, you are there. Bally should calm down. One of them will be saved on Wednesday and the other one on Sunday. That's if Biggie does not retract his earlier plan of saving one of the four HMs on Wednesday.
I didn't even find anything apprehensive and interesting about the so called Biggie's twists. The clique of 4 still had their way.

2 Likes

zicoraads:

It's normal for him to feel that way. But what will determine his stay or not? Votes! And since we did it last week, we'll surely do it again this week.
I voted for him last week but won't give him 1 single vote this week. I hate people that form clique. Nigerians are watching them. Even marvis, as for efe hatred will kill him one day.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
Laveda:

I'm happy cheesy

Yeah!
Oyind18:
Marvis or bally is going homegrin

For this to happen, they must both be up. If everyone gets a vote, I think Bisola, Bally and Efe will save Marvis, Marvis will save Bally. That's 3 for Marvis and 1 for Bally. Tboss and Debie would both have to save Bally to create a deadlock, so no one would be saved.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
I tire for Biggie and Ebuka oo, why did they say the least nominated housemates will be up for possible eviction?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Why are Tboss and Debbie like this ??you must never let ur enemies see u down .I know it's not easy living in a house with people who resent you but they should grow a thick skin.Life is not all roses and butterflies,it's a dog eat dog world.They are so hurt that they aren't even enjoying their wager with the rest,it's not good to be too soft hearted o.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
zicoraads:
Wait! What's with the Wednesday ish? Can someone please explain embarassed

the HMs will vote to save one person on eviction list
geekybabe:
Team Debie: This is the last week till d finals. We can do it!!!
Calling on everyone to vote and vote and keep voting.

Debie-rise to the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Babe, na fire for fire

Let's keep voting. Everyone let's vote for Debie Rise. She is so talented. Voting has started. Please Vote Debie Rise

2 Likes

TonySpike:
Marvis deserves to be evicted. She's a waste of space in that house! Very indolent and irrelevant. She needs not to be voted for. Anybody with me? ??
I agree. I'm going to be voting Debie-Rise this week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
aduntemi:

Come Wednesday they have the chance to save one of the nominated housemates up for eviction. The hm with the highest will be saved. If there is however a tie then they will all remain up for eviction
Oh! So it's wiser to wait and start voting after Wednesday, right?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonySpike:
WHO IS WITH YOU?? YOUR ON YOUR OWN grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Laveda(f): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
zicoraads:

I'm sad grin cheesy

Sad and laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by NosoChic: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abeg just for the show to be interesting. ..either Bally or Marvis need to leave this week....This clique ish has started irritating me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardeydeb:
He single handedly nominated four people, who does he want to save and who will he replace

Listen to yourself. They were 7 last week. He nominated 4. He had 2 people that were not nominated. (Bisola and Marvis) Biggie could have asked him to save and replace. There were 2 not nominated besides him. Today it was only head of house and one other housemate. No option to pick from and there was save and replace. Don't be biased. See reason with what I typed.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
fitzmayowa:

At this critical stage...Hmmm
I just dey vex angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Austar: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lol! Bisola don disappoint Biggie o. This is d twist. They will save Marvis on wednesday, then we will save Bally.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
bibirillz:
Team debie rise let's wait till Wednesday before voting we dont know debie might just be saved on Wednesday
abeg let's start voting...
efe gang have the majority they will save marvis and vote massively for Bally

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonySpike:
Wait till wednesday
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
zicoraads:
Oh! So it's wiser to wait and start voting after Wednesday, right?
Yup. Thats what Ebuka said.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by assyn(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonySpike:

Nigga why hypocritical? If Marvis is a waste of space what about TBOSS ehn? Look through all the tasks and events, can you think of anything useful that Tboss has added to that house?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
crowntoro:
I tire for Biggie and Ebuka oo, why did they say the least nominated housemates will be up for possible eviction?

I don't think Ebuka said that.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Austar:
Lol! Bisola don disappoint Biggie o. This is d twist. They will save Marvis on wednesday, then we will save Bally.

U get sense
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

For this to happen, they must both be up. If everyone gets a vote, I think Bisola, Bally and Efe will save Marvis, Marvis will save Bally. That's 3 for Marvis and 1 for Bally. Tboss and Debie would both have to save Bally to create a deadlock, so no one would be saved.
Let's keep voting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sniperwolf(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Biggie is NOT just a manipulator, he is saving TBoss. I doubt the transparency of this game. He disguises his indecisiveness as a twist

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.