Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3171996 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Debie apologises to Bisola for this afternoon's quarrel and they hug. Don't even think Debie needed to apologise but I'm sure she did it for the sake of peace, sweet girl. TBoss jokes and says 'don't I get a hug too', Bisola jokes back saying something a long the lines of wanting to enjoy Debie's own first, three of them are talking in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
I am sure if it was tboss she wouldn't apologize

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abeg which song is playing, everytime I hear it and ask it's too late
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just when you thought Debbie has gotten over her self esteem issue she goes and hugs the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
you are killing yourself here while debbie and bisols just hugged each other and debbie said she is sorry ....keep taking panadol on another person headache .....better don"t go and jump into the lagoon
what did english do to you? cry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
Just when you thought Debbie has gotten over her self esteem issue she goes and hugs the enemy.
few days ago when some people mentioned that she has self esteem issues u were quick to insult them and now all of a sudden u start claiming she has self esteem issue....double mouth hypocrites....

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
stunning4real:
I am sure if it was tboss she wouldn't apologize
only weak people admit guilt

I don't say sorry ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by suyamasta(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:
Dey dia d drink acid untop dia mata! No enemies in BBN, housemates are partners in progress!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
HandsomeJude:
what did english do to you? cry
it took away your stupidity..... wink

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bisola and Debie have settled their scores and hugged...
You may continue fighting over them while they live peacefully. We can't even maintain peace on a faceless forum talkless of living peacefully. Continue... It'll soon be over...in 9 days.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
DeVoks:

Are u blind dat picture wasn't edited. I can bet my lyf. avnt u gone to a show n took pictures with celebs
Stfu. Did I say he didn't take a picture with basket mouth. That picture was edited to make people think basket is now team efe. Same thing you silly people did with a psquare parody account. Why so desperate though?

Besides, why tf would I want to take pictures with celebs, Nigerian celebs especially? I'm sure people like you would gladly eat a "celeb's" shít just for a follow back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Seriously,i think Debie Rise and TBoss are losing a lotta votes due to improper spelling of their names.
Really cool babes

I think biggie and the auditing firm in charge of collation should do something about, same thing happened to ThinTalllTony...

Debie-Rise and ThinTallTony(when he was up for eviction) are the most affected, followed by TBoss, I just hope those guys in charge do something about it...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
few days ago when some people mentioned that she has self esteem issues u were quick to insult them and now all of a sudden u start claiming she has self esteem issue....double mouth hypocrites....
nobody pays you to type in english, stop typing nonsense biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
1bkaye:
Debie apologises to Bisola for this afternoon's quarrel and they hug. Don't even think Debie needed to apologise but I'm sure she did it for the sake of peace, sweet girl. TBoss jokes and says 'don't I get a hug too', Bisola jokes back saying something a long the lines of wanting to enjoy Debie's own first, three of them are talking in the kitchen

You've just got love to debie, she is such a sweet girl...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
HandsomeJude:
bla bla bla........cover that gutter which you call your mouth...there is nothing sensible coming out from it...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
No sense of direction but you watch her everyday claiming to hate her but deep down you're obsessed
she got in the way of me watching other housemate. Truth be told when the show first began she was among my favourite but as time goes on I completely lost interest in her, also I don't see are beauty I will take a 100 of debie rise b4 I come for her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
it took away your stupidity..... wink
Nice response.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
HandsomeJude:
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
bla bla bla........cover that gutter which you call your mouth...there is nothing sensible coming out from it...
He is typing not talking Blondie grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
#TeamTBoss we need to do better than last week.. Let's keep voting.. Though on Sunday they will still accuse us of Ojoro cause they expect her to leave but we've decided that she's going nowhere!!

Sporadic Voting going on...Join the realest team!

#TBossForTheMoney

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrincessKab:
You may continue fighting over them while they live peacefully. We can't even maintain peace on a faceless forum talkless of living peacefully. Continue... It'll soon be over...in 9 days.

Woke up : came online and saw you 9am

cooked for my guest: you were online

Came online to read posts: you were online

Slept and woke up, came online were still here

Dropped off my guest : came online now ure still here 7pm

No offence intended aside bbn thread dont u have a life?

Your updates are cool but your joblessness is disturbing

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Threebear:

He is typing not talking Blondie grin
oh really,i thought he was crying.....oponu

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrincessKab:
Even you Brutus?
"talk more of "
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
frankfiny:
No sense of direction but you watch her everyday claiming to hate her but deep down you're obsessed
not @ all bro I have no hate for any oof the housemate I don't fancy n me crushing on tboss not everybody falls for yellow pawpaw

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wish we could fastfoward to the finals so Bisola or Efe can just collect their prize and be over and done with it tbh

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
micxwell:
Add me up
DM i will send u link
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Well your opinion is not needed.. She's already made.. #TBossForTheMoney
newguy1:
she got in the way of me watching other housemate. Truth be told when the show first began she was among my favourite but as time goes on I completely lost interest in her, also I don't see are beauty I will take a 100 of debie rise b4 I come for her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
HandsomeJude:

Woke up : came online and saw you 9am

cooked for my guest: you were online

Came online to read posts: you were online

Slept and woke up, came online were still here

Dropped off my guest : came online now ure still here 7pm

No offence intended aside bbn thread dont u have a life?

Your updates are cool but your joblessness is disturbing
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
crazymommy:
i forgot that u dont reason

No vex , go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Debbie and her waist. TBoss finally learnt how to play cards. cheesy

Welldone team TBoss. Just a lil'more votes and our girl will be safe. Team Debbie, wish you guys luck too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
HandsomeJude:
i forgot that u dont reason

No vex , go ahead
keep crying my son grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Ashawo kobo kobo bisola really needs to shut d hell up. With her black face like witches and wizzards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.