Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (2788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3171424 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by shezy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
Why do I dislike Debbie Rise? We are from the same state and the same town. But I can see through her mask. She is mean, manipulative and lack self esteem. ...Though she is talented I don't see her going far if she fails to improve on her self esteem and inferiority complex

u said she is talented and manipulative,don't u know manipulation is a talent.so its part of her gift which she mustn't put to waist. That's why I love D BOSS. She is the most talented. Manipulation. With it,u can get anything.

BOSSNATION.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Still okay, is she an only child?
No idea
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Oyind18:
Bally is lively
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
oviejnr:
DONT LET ME LOOSE MY COOL WITH YOU, YOU SENT ME A REQUEST AND I FOLLOWED YOU. I JUST UNFOLLOWED YOU, I FOLLOW REASONABLE PEOPLE, KEEP WASTING YOUR LIFE HERE WHILE YOUR MATES ARE MAKING MONEY. 9TH APRIL WILL BE DAWN ON YOU SOON, THEN YOU START TO FIGURE WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SENSIBLE BUT ITS CLEAR YOUR NOT. I WONT LET THEM CLOSE THE THREAD FOR OUR SAKE. JUST TELL ME WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU?? DOES FOLLOWING EACH OTHER PUTS MONEY IN YOUR POCKET. YOU ARE JUST AN ATTENTOON SEEKER ON THIS THREAD AND EVERYBODY AVOID YOU. DONT MAKE ME COME AFTER YOU HERE, RESPECT YOURSELF COS I DONT FEAR BAN OR RUN TO THE MODS LIKE A COWARD THAT YOU ARE ODE OSHI.

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. So AK indeed is the faggöt he was accusing you of? Lmao. grin grin

Lies runs in his blood. I was right from the beginning. Also, slandering comes natural to him. Among his many reprehensible traits is amnesia, where he forgets everything he says and lie to cover it up. The only thing he never forgets is typing in caps and posting dumb gifs. What a creature. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
vedah:
Are you really a lady? You sat down to type this gibberish for likes? I think you also need to learn there's life outside bbn, instead of creating false stories about people, think of ways to make your life better.
He didnt deny it so tell what ur problem is?
Do i knw u?
Gerrout

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
oviejnr:
NO MIND THE GUY, NA THE MUMU SEND ME REQUEST OH. IM TRYING TO KEEP MY COOL, COS I DONT WANT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT IF HE REPLIES ME I WILL BE LEFT WITH NO OPTION.
Forget the e-diot! I don't know how someone following you here is something to brag about. He even had time to screenshot it. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
bibijegede:

Lol..as in better kolomental

It's quite pathetic, a basket case!
I feel sorry for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bamisho: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
when is this sadist Tboss back to negativity when everyone else is bonding....chai

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Timmypaul: 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
pls someone should post d video of d visit. plssssssssssssssssss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
When he followed you, you screenshot it for reference because you somehow saw that coming? Weird
WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO CONCLUDE?? I JUST SCREENSHOT IT!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY JUST KEEP QUIET COS I DONT SEE HOW THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
grin cheesy
Answer my other questiongrin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahha. grin grin

Now you've resorted to The "you're scared" tripe you always type when you can't defend your illiteracy. Where went the rampaging and ferocious bull that attacked Princess? Where went the no sense-having AK I know of? You've just realized you're sparring with your better? LOL.

In case you haven't realized yet, you're yet to explain the dumb definition of opening a moniker on February as the meaning of low self-esteem. Post in gifs if posting in English is a herculean task for you. I must disgrace you today. grin
NOT REALLY, YA ALL KNOW I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN... IF YOU WANT TROUBLE, GIVE ME A MENTION ON ANOTHER THREAD....
YOU CAN ALSO TRY ME ON THE 9TH OF APRIL...
I AM FOR PEACE FOR NOW..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

I don't think her family would have supported her coming to this show and hence why they didn't come. From her "upbringing", her family comes off to me as a typical strict 9ja religious family.
She said it.That her dad didnt support her coming to the house. My question is if she wins the money and decides to pay tithe in her father's church, will he reject the money? or disown her?
So far she hasn't done any thing that will tarnish her image or family's name on the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
mediocre:
When he followed you, you screenshot it for reference because you somehow saw that coming? Weird

The only thing weird here is you forgetting that AK lied that he followed him first and called him a gay because of ordinary following. It's very weird that you ignored that.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by en1gma12: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
1bkaye:

No idea

No, she's not. She has talked about an elder sister that is married and a younger sister that is sarcastic. According to Debie, the visitor is her caretaker. I am a bit sad though..... Her family are obviously not supportive of her, I'm thinking maybe that's why she seeks validation from others. If only she knew how sweet and talented she is.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
oviejnr:
WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO CONCLUDE?? I JUST SCREENSHOT IT!!! IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY JUST KEEP QUIET COS I DONT SEE HOW THIS IS YOUR BUSINESS.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by stunning4real: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
bamisho:
when is this sadist Tboss back to negativity when everyone else is bonding....chai
I tire for the babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
Religion is the opium of the masses indeed.They should disown her to satisfy their religion and it dictum(heresy).I wish there's nothing like religion...smmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm a Christian, a proud one at that. But I really wished religion didnt exist. It has caused more harm than good, IMHO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Oyind18:
Answer my other questiongrin
***Work***

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahahah. So AK indeed is the faggöt he was accusing you of? Lmao. grin grin

Lies runs in his blood. I was right from the beginning. Also, slandering comes natural to him. Among his many reprehensible traits is amnesia, where he forgets everything he says and lie to cover it up. The only thing he never forgets is typing in caps and posting dumb gifs. What a creature. grin grin
IMAGINE, HE JUST GOT ME PISSED. OF ALL THE SENSIBLE PEOPLE HERE I WILL CHOOSE TO RELATE WITH HIM, I WANTED TO IGNORE THE REQUEST BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BAD OF ME. I JUST SCREENSHOT IT NOW, HE FORGOT HE ADDED ME FIRST. I CHOOSE TO USE CAPSLOCK JUST TO PISS HIM OFF, HE CLAIMS I COPIED HIM AND I WAS LIKE WTF?? THIS GUY MUST BE UNDER 18. IM NOT SURPRISED COS HE TYPE LIKE ONE. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
shezy:
u said she is talented and manipulative, don't u know manipulation is a talent. so its part of her gift which she mustn't put to waist. That's why I love D BOSS. She is the most talented. Manipulation. With it,u can get anything.

BOSSNATION.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
akthedream:

NOT REALLY, YA ALL KNOW I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN... IF YOU WANT TROUBLE, GIVE ME A MENTION ON ANOTHER THREAD....
YOU CAN ALSO TRY ME ON THE 9TH OF APRIL...
I AM FOR PEACE FOR NOW..
Suddenly you are for peace? Coward cheesy Next time you decide to pick on one of our own, make sure you are ready for any storm that'll follow.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
sirfee:
***Work***
Na for mars you dey work?

You see the post before I modify?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
en1gma12:

No, she's not. She has talked about an elder sister that is married and a younger sister that is sarcastic. According to Debie, the visitor is her caretaker. I am a bit sad though..... Her family are obviously not supportive of her, I'm thinking maybe that's why she seeks validation from others. If only she knew how sweet and talented she is.
It's unfortunate, very sweet and talented
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Forget the e-diot! I don't know how someone following you here is something to brag about. He even had time to screenshot it. SMH!
SOME PEOPLE ARE PRIVILEDGE THIS IS A FORUM, MAKE HE COME TRY THIS RUBBISH FOR FB NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Woman wrapper? Ironical isn't it?! Says someone who quotes her every single time. Even had to go one month back to go dig up her posts. If that isn't obsession, what is?
PLEASE I DONT WANT TROUBLE... YOU ARE ONLY SUPPORT HER COS YOU READ UPDATES FROM HER... SHE WILL BE BACK TO HER LONELY SELF AFTER THE 9TH OF APRIL.. grin..
I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN BEGGING HER TO BE YOUR GIRL SHA AND SHE WASTES NO TIME IN REJECTING YOU WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR MOVE. .KEEP ON TRYING BRO... . BUT THAT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS..
LETS NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD.. I AM NOW A BORN AGAIN AND A PEACE AMBASSADOR.. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND MAKE SURE YOU EAT BEFORE VOTING EFE.. ELSE NA HUNGRY GO KILL YOU.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

The only thing weird here is you forgetting that AK lied that he followed him first and called him a gay because of ordinary following. It's very weird that you ignored that.
And how do you know AK lied? Because of that screenshot? You can never really know who followed first, it's just AK's word against his. No proof
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
I just tire for hin matter. That she doesn't care about them all and she'll forget them and be unreachable if she chooses to, after the house. That she's been up for 7 times grin
I don't know where she got such info.

bamisho:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Suddenly you are for peace? Coward cheesy Next time you decide to pick on one of our own, make sure you are ready for any storm that'll follow.
ARE YOU SURE YOU ATE READY FOR ME? SWEAR YOU WONT CALL EM MODS...
WHY NOT CREATE A THREAD SO THAT WE DONT DERAIL THIS ONE...
MY LAST BAN WAS ALMOST UP TO A MONTH.. I REALLY WANT TO KEEP THIS MONIKA TILL THE 9TH OF APRIL... THAT DEY GO HOT... REALLY HOOOOTTTT
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ndifereke:

I'm a Christian, a proud one at that. But I really wished religion didnt exist. It has caused more harm than good, IMHO.
I'm a deist from a Christian background(a catholic and a pentecostan),I stop going to church few years ago because of many reasons but I don't want to derail this thread.Religion is evil,if men were God;people like Debie won't be alive till date...smhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.